I spent a good part of today protecting a random girl from a stalker. She was a customer at my job...

I spent a good part of today protecting a random girl from a stalker. She was a customer at my job, and I was off anyway. The stalker was this creepy old Uber driver who'd dropped her off and then stalked her for a couple of days.

We parted when I was sure she was safe. She hugged me and told me she felt like I'd saved her life. I had no intentions of dating her or get laid, I just naturally assumed a protector role.

Does this make me a cuck or a real man?

If you believed her bullshit you're fucking stupid.

You don't have to fuck every woman you help

But you do have to fuck every hot woman you help

Does she have to put out landing lights leading to her vagina for you? You idiot, she wanted to get fucked. The creepy uber driver was a ruse to get you into her vagina. YOU BLEW IT!

Literally the best lego part they ever made in the bionicle series and then they cucked it out with those closed fist hands

Believed what bullshit? She'd been my customer for 3 days, and I thought the old man was a family member or something. Turns out he was stalking her. I helped her report him and then hung out with her for a couple of hours before she left. She's a tourist.

Agreed. Stop the handouts, that's what caused this mess in the first place.

In my opinion, it makes a person with honor and dignity. It is proven men are wired to protect women, not sexist but a biological reality, so you have proven yourself a real man.

It makes you a cuck for buying into her made up bullshit.

Women are equal so she did not need any protection.

Haha we nordics are not so good at understanding sex

>risking your life for some roastie
Nice one white knight

Clinical depression have made my dick not work. She was stunning, would've banged that in an instant under normal circumstances, but I felt no sexual arousal at all.

Fucking leafs.
Do you guys meet over French fries and gravy and discuss how your going to shitpost everymorning?

Also, admittedly, I'd rather leave a girl with the hope that good men still exist than bang some girl just because I can. I enjoy sex in a committed relationship a lot more than random hookups. It's just more fun with a girl you can get to know and trust. Try getting a random hookup to tie you to the bed post with her panties, blindfold you with her bra, and then ride you while talking dirty.

>French fries and gravy

It's called poutine and has cheese curds in it as well.

>if men in videogames were dressed like women in video games

dude whatever, you lost nothing. if you really helped her, you earned some good karma, when you just missed a ruse, nothing changed. it's not even a whiteknight situation

>Does this make me a cuck or a real man?
It makes you a decent human being. Not everything has to be about getting your dick wet or acquiring wealth.

You're a good cunt, OP.

You're just a bitch for not moving it forward by eating her ass 5 minutes later.

>pure degeneracy
Much like the new bionicle reboot
The pieces are really gay now

That's not a cuck move, that's pretty much a masculine role, cucking is when you sell out your values to the point where it's self-damaging and humiliating

Maybe but he should try to fuck her tho.

No wonder your women want to import Jamal and Muhamed to fuck them.

You are also the autist going to Japan, yes?

Did you not ask for her number or something? otherwise yeah youre a cuck.

>karma
Back to India, Pjuhabrata.

It sounds like she was looking for an excuse to fuck and you are such an autists that you her seriously and started acting like Scooby-Doo

Hello newfriend.
We hate women here becuase we idolize them and they reject us. Yes that makes us losers, but until we know how to talk to women like the suave brown men, we must be hateful and angry.