Muslims were right about dogs

Muslims were right about dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox13news.com/news/local-news/226613423-story
youtube.com/watch?v=IlrGtumzTsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's 80 damn degrees outside and these retard spics want to put a sweater on a pit bull in their back yard. That dog had every right to defend itself.

I fucking hate dogs. Mass extinction is the only answer.

Yes. Dog people are just pathetic. They let them lick their faces and mouths and treat em like humans. They do that and put themselves lower than the stupid cur itself. Sure they make good defense and can be treated like the stupid dog they are but treating them any higher or saying "I don't feel bad about humans dying but dogs..fuck :((" warrants you execution

Dog dindu nuffin

Whoever owns a pitbull deserves that fate, one of those fuckers got on the loose 2 weeks ago and it almost killed my 12 yearold Sharpei. I haven't found that dog or the owner of that animal but i'm going to kill that fucking dog and beat the shit out of the owner.

>pitbulls
I'd rather have a silver back gorilla in my house than one of those savage niggerdogs

I didn't know cats visited Sup Forums

This happened in Tampa Fl. Here is the article:
fox13news.com/news/local-news/226613423-story

>owning a shitbull

Why do retards think that owning a pitbull is a good idea? They'll try to kill you if they have any excuse to. I never hear about what nice pets pitbulls are, I only hear about how they try to rip people and other dogs to shreds.

Race mixing everyone

Pitbulls are the negroes of dogs. If you own one you have to hand in your white card.

>Ugly
>Stupid
>Useless
>Annoying as fuck

Pit bulls can be very dangerous. Especially pure blood males, especially if not trained correctly.

aw yes, pitbulls, the niggers of the dog kingdom

I literally agree. Gorillas are fucking harmless.

Just feed him some cabbage every day and he'll be chill.

Pitt bulls are genetically predisposed to aggressive behaviour and are very sensitive to social ranking. If they view you below them, they'll maul you, owner or not.

Get a Rottweiler, they're much more loyal.

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, everyone knows this. I never get tired of seeing compassionate liberals get BTFO'd by these beasts thinking they 'dindu nuffin', 'it's all about how their treated' etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=IlrGtumzTsc

I've been bit by a pit bull and had to shoot one one time when it was on my porch and tried attacking me when I tried leaving my house, and luckily it's owner watched me do it. I fucking hate those dogs. they come from the pit of hell, that's where they get their name.

They literally named the mutt Scarface....

> Failing to trail your tactical assault pit bull correctly.
White people can be niggers, too.

Social ranking has nothing to do with loyalty though

Rottweilers are less prone to agression than pitts but can fuck you up harder thab any pit can. Rotties have the strongest bite force of all dog breeds

There are plenty of people I'd rather see die than a doggo.

>pitbull

The nigger of dogs.

>Christmas sweater for a dog

Have people lost their fucking minds?

Pit bulls are the niggers of dogs, we all know this. Worse yet the people who are attracted to owning pit bulls are, you guessed it, mostly niggers, mexicans and white niggers.

Its for pictures to upload to social media

>Social ranking has nothing to do with loyalty though

Yes it does. If they view you as trash beneath them, they are more likely to attack you.

>Rottweilers are less prone to agression than pitts but can fuck you up harder thab any pit can. Rotties have the strongest bite force of all dog breeds

They can, but they will do so. Rotweillers never attack people unless they are in danger or have been trained to be brutal attack dogs.
They are some of the sweetest dogs and most intelligent dogs you can have.

>put him in a Christmas sweater
Pit bulls are niggers but I can't really blame this one.

Pit bulls are literally the nigger breed of the dog race.

will not*

>thingsWhitePeopleDo.jpg

t. Mohammed of the lowlands

>Gurerro, "Scarface," Tampa

Yeah, I'm sure they were a regular Cesar Milan with that dog.

>having a dog from a killer breed

Yea cmon guys, seriously these faggots tried to put a sweater on the dog...

All cultures are equal.
This is just their tradition.

Neck yourself you filthy sandnigger. If you can't stand up to a dog you don't deserve to be a part of the genepool, but I guess you already know that since the only way you faggots ever get laid is by raping stupid leftist white women in Europe.

There is not a lower form of human being than somebody who hates dogs.

It isn't a coincidence that Muslims hate them.

>buying a pit bull for a family

>surprised when a breed designed for outdoor mauling won't let you humiliate it with ugly sweaters

You have to respect animals, they obey only the rules of nature.

>All cultures are equal

I dont agree with your marxist ideology

>rotties have the strongest bite force

Nah, that's mastiffs

and? they fed and raised the fucking dog for 10 years

fuck pitbulls and all pitbull owners should get hanged

Is there anything more satisfying than seeing a faggot get killed by their own virtue signalling? Maybe we can meme these retards into adopting actual niggers to the same effect.

actually great whites have the strongest bite force

if only someone found a way to put legs on them

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I bet they let it run off leash at city parks because it's a good dog. This is justice. I hope they lived and are disfigured. Every day they can go to the mirror and say good morning to stupid.

DINDU RUFFIN

Whats the 'white man' of the dog world?
My vote would be either the German Shepard or Doberman Pinscher

Abuse any dog and make them neurotic and they will attack
Doesn't matter the breed

pitts are the dindus of dogs

Pitbulls will attack their owners even when they are not abused.

just don't get a fucking pitbull and you'll be fine. why are people such morons.

I prefer little dogs like my jack russel because even if she did go crazy and attack me for no reason at least I could just stamp her head in

>Doesn't matter the breed

Oh spare me. You are no different from muslim apologists, you ignore raw statistics and sue the "not all" fallacy as a defense.

Pitbulls flip shit at the slightest provokation.

My family has owned dobermans for generations (grandpa worked with them in WWII and loved them) and they have NEVER bitten anyone in our family, even we were kids and did mean things to it. I would never raise a family around a pitbull and furthermore wouldn't feel comfortable around one myself.

Not if you raised it right

Until it snaps after being raised right, then it is time to throw the owner under the bus again.

That's because its fucking genetic. Niggers snap too because they have the same chip-out genetics as pit-bulls.
Whites should exterminate pit-bulls. It would be good practice for exterminating an undesirable species.

u can take a nigger out of the jungle

but you cannot take the jungle out of the nigger

same goes for this nigger dog

Those are the breeds that Sup Forums wishes white people were, because you want to believe that white people are some kinda badasses. The honest truth is that white people are more like Golden or Labrador retrievers.

>Intelligent
>Good with children
>Eager to please
>Trusting and friendly toward strangers
>Cucks

>pitbulls are the niggers of dogs

I've never seen Sup Forums agree on something so unanimously before. Everyone knows this.

Its a fucking dog not a human you dumb shit. It doesn't have the mental capability to reason like a person should have

Nice false equivalence

>tasered
>shot
>stabbed

Do people still not know that you have to shove your finger up a dog's asshole if you want it to stop whatever it's doing immediately?

German Shepard or Golden Retriever

>putting the equivalent of a nigger of the dog breeds into your house
Expectable.

Pits are niggers among dogs.
Burn dog coal pay bite toll.

Dobermans are fantastic family dogs. They were bred to be a tax collectors dog (Guarding the Jew).
They needed to be able to assess many different types of social encounters, anything from interacting with children and old people to bandits and thugs.

I know plenty of people thar have raised pitbull puppies from birth to death and have had no aggression problems
But then again they know what they're doing
I wouldn't want one

Stop owning nigger tier dogs.

Cuckaspaniel

I don't hate dogs universally, but I've never known a dog that didn't sperg out on occasion and just start randomly barking loud as fuck

Which is pretty annoying tbqh

Provoked agression of other breeds mostly ends after single bite. Pittbulls don't have understanding of submission and have ingrained desire to completely tear victim apart after fight starts.

Pure breed dogs are inferior to mixed breed ones, in fact 'pure breed' dogs just prove the stupidity of theory of eugenics.

>I know plenty of black people and I've never been raped
>you just need to know how to talk to them

"niggers won't be violent thugs if we educate them"
yeah look how wonderful that turned out

Rhodesian ridgeback

>Whats the 'white man' of the dog world?

I think you're going too broad with that question.

There are lots of 'kinds' of white man...Anglo, Aryan, Nordic, etc.

There are also lots of 'white' dogs, including both the breeds you mentioned and the eternally based border collie.

i dont think leafs are allowed to speak about needing mass extinctions

This.
Dog apologists are worse than SjWs

>Pitbull
What did these retards expect? Literally the worst possible breed, as aggressive as they are ugly
Golden Retrievers are the true patrician breed, they don't anything but for you to pet them and for them to be close to you

i remembered this thread like day ago? after trump following emergency kitten Sup Forums getting triggered much?

Done

>pitbull

not all dogs, ahmed

I don't doubt the trips. I'm just saying that most Westerners nowadays are as temperamentally ill-suited to guarding behavior as golden retrievers are. Dobermans are a noble breed and are intimidating to strangers. White people aren't intimidating in the least.

White people and retrievers also like taking silly photos, swimming, and becoming obese.

Nigga if you're not a hungry skeleton you could overwhelm a pitbull
Nobody is going to overwhelm a silverback

Purebred have been genetically altered by selective breeding to be good at specific roles.
Retrieving, guarding, heading sheep, I wish Sup Forums had more dog threads. It might give us ideas about what type of humans we should try to breed and how to raise them.

All dogs understand submission

This is where people make big mistakes. They take their own personal experiences and think it amounts to anything in comparison to the raw statistics and evolutionary biology. Your personal experience in infinitesimally tiny compared to the grand scheme of what's going on outside of your personal experiences. People who only try to learn by what they see and ignore mountains of evidence are emotionally driven gut thinking fools.
Pitbull owners are an interesting lot to observe participating in these practices, and you can make parallels with them to many other groups that leave us scratching our heads. Like muslim apologists.

Dog cucks lmfaoo mad at this point

>#notAllDogs
>not all nigs are bad
Fuck off dog cuck

pure breds are only shit because of show breeders and puppy mills. go look at a $10,000 police bred german shepherd and tell me it's an inferior dog

Gorillas are generally chill as long as you don't make eye contact with them right?

Still wouldn't want one as a pet but eh

>Comparing an animal driven by instict to niggers which are held to the same standards as human

False equivalence

>Social ranking has nothing to do with loyalty though
>what are German Shepherds?

It's like you haven't owned a dog before.

German Sheps are the best identifier of a good owner. If they bend the knee, then there's a fucking Alpha in the house. If the dog is an arrogant little shit who barks and shows open hostility to any degree, then it's the Alpha of the house.

And it's failed every time it's been tried, pure breeds have more health problems and many breeds have been completely destroyed thanks to inbreeding, meanwhile mutts have longer live spans and are much more healthy genetically

I've seen that manga.

Beaners are notoriously shitty dog owners. If you hear a dog barking all night or an angry dog approaches you, chances are pretty good that it belongs to some stupid mexican who only owns a dog to try and intimidate people.

>comparing black people to animals is a false equivalence

Have a rare pepe for making me laugh so hard.