Do you have dreams or ambitions Sup Forums?

Do you have dreams or ambitions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/types-of-british-nationality/british-citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To see Biafra become a country, and to save Evropa

To make Europe pagan again

I just want to leave a sizable estate to my son.

Not to be a loser who hates women anymore.

my utopia: worldwide athiest communism
reality: probably going to end up as an with a career in Earth sciences... maybe becoming a millionaire on this one idea I have but don't really care to pursue.

Yes I pledge to offer my sweet virgin asshole to any refugee having a sexual crisis

Not anymore

to make her love me again

taking back my country from the niggers (prob never gonna happen tho)

Nope not really, never have. I mean, maybe to get a girl friend but even that doesn't feel right.

dreams requite SACRIFICE

I don't understand White South Africans. Why not go back to the Netherlands or England?

Sometimes colonies fail and you go back and build up the motherland. Europe needs White immigration.

well I dont have an ancestral passport, otherwise I would

This is the fucked up thing. We take in toilet people but not our own.

Griffith genuinely did nothing wrong.

Save up for a bit of land, build a small cozy cabin with solar and wind generators, grow most of my own food, and live a comfy homesteading life.

To find a blonde like minded woman and breed her.
>Rack my brain over the sacrifice
>It makes me actually understand perspective

YOU HAVE NO AMBITION! NO ASPIRATION! I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU!

yes

I want to lead something, but I'm not sure what. I would enjoy owning a business, but I have no passion for anything.

Are you going to have a family? otherwise you will be hanging from the ceiling in a month.

tell your parent's to get citizenship. I am assuming they were born before 1983, then use their citizenship.
gov.uk/types-of-british-nationality/british-citizenship

GRIFFFIIITH!!

I have been working for the last year and a half establishing myself as an independent consultant, finally picking up traction, and I will be a fucking millionaire if it kills me. I want to fund scientific research into badass prosthesis and research to treat paralysis of different kinds.

GRIFFITH!

GRIFFIIIIIIITTTTTHHHU!!!!!!!!!!!

I have come here to Sacrifice you.

Not to be a faggot like OP

>Griffith did everything wrong REEEEEEE

financial security.

Unfortunately, no, and being in my mid 30s I'm too old to obtain one.

I want to fly a jet fighter

does it say "we wuz walmart"?

It was a shop that some Sup Forumsack made my night with.

Given we've hired mostly west African blacks, it defiantly feels like a kingdom.

Which is better? Leaving a sizable estate or having a fucking mess of kids but dying fairly poor?

Assuming, of course, that you have the ability to raise them correctly.

For the record, I do have some experience with the former. There are several older members of my family with plenty of cash to leave their children but their offspring are generally fuckups due to not being raised attentively. I'm KIND of one of them. Not that bad though. Just lazy in the context of achievement, not responsibility.

Enlightenment and realize that I am a God

This should be everyone's ambition

I want to figure out once and for all how to not be autistic and make some genuine friends

to eliminate nonwhites from america and europe and then manifest destiny

Not anymore.

I just want to move in with her. Settle down, have a son, and get a better paying job.

It's the only thing I look forward to.