Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and prevalence of blonde hair and Protestantism?

Why is there such a strong correlation between being first world and prevalence of blonde hair and Protestantism?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanisrael.wordpress.com/
fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html
christogenea.org/essays/immigration-problem-and-biblical-prophecy
kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not even kidding btw

We always were more powerful then any protestant nordic country but nice try Geert

Yeah you sure showed Germany in the Franco-Prussian war and in 1940

France hasn't been great in ages

Also very low household wealth.

He was right.

we are catholic

Master Race Duh

Protestantism is the Germanic take on Christianity. Ethnicity influences culture.

They've always been a bit more individualistic

>baltic states
> first world
pick one

there's more to it though

You are blonde because you are German. You are Protestant because Martin Luther was German. You are first-world because Protestant ethics favoured capitalism.

HEIL HITLER!!!!!!!!!!

said like a true aryan

The eye colour is somewhat useful too. Turkey actually has more people with blue eyes than Greece.

To correct myself I meant to say higher percentage. Although of course the prior statement is obviously technically true.

They would be if it wasnt for the soviets. Also Estonia is very close to getting to 1st world tier.

>You lost 2 wars therefore you're irrelevant

Best military history in Europe mate

Is Estonia the best post-commie country?

For the same reason there's a tendency towards cuckoldry and other forms of weakness and treachery.

Slovenia is

Yes,
Before Sup Forums I used to hate Esti for stealing our shit. Litterally nigger tier looters but now they are OK I blame it on the latvians insted.

so now its okay that they steal shit?

SWEDEN YES

not as strong correlation as with blonde hair though

Quite true. But both have flaws. For example Northern Italy, Northern Italy is a very high IQ area and has a very high HDI and gdp per capita. It's primarily brown eyed and brown haired.

is estonia second best then?

>tfw when blond hair blue eyes
>tfw can't move to sweeden and make it great again
feels bad

Bruh. Stay and make at least 10 kids with a blonde haired and blue eyed woman, ok?

Yup. Estonia is where I will be if the shit hits the fan.

Can I come too?

No Tyrone, I'm sorry.

I'M NOT A TYRONE

what is the black part in northern russia? sami people?

> sami people
> people

Siberian natives maybe?

What does it look like when you expand the map to include Saudi Arabia?

you are sami yourself

samoyeds

slavshits on suicide watch

What's the point of this thread anyway? Every single day the same shit. What's your GPD, like 15 % higher than ours? And the rest of ''not first world'' countries here in Eastern Europe? Even if it was 30, or 45 %, there is literally zero difference between how you live, and I do.

Stop being cuck and take your mental vomit somewhere else.

I'm blonde and I realized that I have a similar reaction to seeing blond leads in movies as r/asianmasculinity except I'm not a whiny bitch about it

time to check that siberian admixture, rossija

HAHAHA we go to your countries on holiday and drink cheap beer, our countries are not alike

In other words, you are too poor to visit any other country but Eastern European country because you are too poor and can only afford cheap food/beverages. Ye, we are not alike. You are right.

>15%

We're talking about hundreds of percents. That is pretty fucking significant and you're retarded if you deny that

>hundreds of percents
>64,8

One of us is retarded. I agree.

It means we have the money to visit you, and you guys come to us to repair our roofs.

Look at Ukraine and then look at Switzerland. Do the math

>baltic countries
>first world

America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea all first world with not many blondes. Even here in UK most blondes are actually brunette girls who bleach their hair.

I'm talking about Eastern Europe, Ukraine is a former nuclear test ground.

So if you have the money to visit poor countries, one of the poorest. It means you are rich. I like your logic. I really do.

Baltic countries are better than rest of the eastern Europe

False. ALL of these countries are atheist. Showing how it was secularism that bought it, not Protestantism

It took Enlightenment thinking to perfect capitalism. If you see the capitalism of Protestantism, it is essentially slavery

I highly suggest you read this

Read it. His own theories ironically makes protestantism look bad

I'm not a protestant and I dont think anyone can make protestantism look worse, even a hundred years ago when this was written.

Then you ignored the parts where Weber calls Protestantism the religion of unbrotherliness, describes Calvinism as cultivating a very theology contradicting its own ideas and how Lutheranism isn't the Protestantism that made capitalism. Oops, most of the countries are Lutheran or historically Lutheran.

One also just needs to look at the Early Christians to see how Protestantism is a sham of a religion

the purest form of capitalism is one where slavery is allowed

I was joking, and agreeing.

Which is the antithesis of Christianity itself. Especially the Protestant form of capitalism where workers are forced to work and be rich or be seen as being destined to hell. This in itself is authoritarian in nature

Theres a passage in the book of revelation that talks addresses the church to smyrna, calling them "dead in all but name".
Some bible literalists think it refers to protestantism

Ok. Sorry bout that

It cannot. Because such did not exist then. In fact calling that Protestantism is taking it out of context. But one that need not context is the writings of Christians shortly thereafter contradicting the core tenets of protestantism

revelation is a prophetic book, so they are referring to it as prophecy. In the book there are 7 churches that reflect different stages of church history after christ.
Its also not smyrna btw, its sardis.

aryanisrael.wordpress.com/
fascovereign.blogspot.com/2013/11/adam-aryan.html
christogenea.org/essays/immigration-problem-and-biblical-prophecy
kinsmanredeemer.com/future-prophecy-part-2
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU

Protestantism cannot be Sardis. For it contradicts the beliefs of the early christians

Because you are looking at a current snapshot in time where several exist together and are implying there is some sort of underlying connection. It is like going over to Japan and saying 'oh wow why is there such a strong correlation between Shintoism and capitalism?!'. Japan was poor as shit until early 1900's as was Northern Europe outside of Britain/Germany/France. Why do you think there are were so many Scandinavian and German immigrants to the US during the mid 1800s? Because it was poor and shitty compared to most of Western Europe.

Meanwhile protestant countries remain better in just about every metric, as OP described. Keep crying Papist nigga. Go tell more blacks and South Americans to stop using condoms so their population continues to spiral out of control.

You mean atheistic countries?