BLACK PEOPLE GETTING WHITENED ! WHY IN Gods Name

Why are white people so fucking affraid of the " browning of america " through racemixing ... while black people dont see any danger of being " extinguished by " whitening of blacks" once a black baby is " whitened " Through racemoxing , they will never again be full black ... and they will remain african american ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uLNIX_iki0A
newsbeat.co.ke/gossip/if-it-aint-white-it-aint-right-black-celebrities-who-have-bleached-their-skin-for-beauty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True. We should erase the black race permanently by making their men have children with our women.

literally 'wut?'

I never see blacks complaining about "loss of dna" are white people just the ultimate cucks who will remain deplorable ... like hillary clinton said ?

>why don't niggers fear getting bleached

delete your life if you struggle with this

ONE DROP

Western Blacks are actually pretty concerned about racemixing since it will make them disappear before it makes whites disappear.

But they also love mixed women more than the world itself.

They don't even realize it's happening either. The funny thing is, blacks are already a vast minority in the US and whites crushingly outnumber them. And the best part: Most American blacks already have around 30% white admixture. It's only a matter of time before they're WHITED and only mulattos remain. Some future whites will be lost in the process but they'll still be a majority, or at least a minority majority.

Because of this, "black" is being redefined as more of a culture than an ethnicity. Already, blacks scorn fellow blacks for acting white but don't care if they actually ARE mostly white on a genetic level. It's only a matter of time before blacks in America are bred out of existence.

got any more heavy cleavage pics user?

Why is Obama called black when he's half White?

tbqh black people are alright if its obvious that you lift weights and are athletic, they only mess with weak people-I want to hate black people because of all the shit I see in here but irl they have always been nice to me

why is tiger woods black when he's half-asian?

Because blacks are uglier so they dont fear their kids getting bleached

Who do all "ethnic" girls look like the girl in the OP nowadays?

Because "black" is no longer defined as a race, it's a culture. This is how blacks are coping with being wiped out. Most blacks are already 30% white or greater. Many are half black, and even some of those who identify as "black" are mostly white. Blacks are being bred out of existence by their more numerous and sexually desirable white neighbors.

See Brazil

>or at least a minority majority.
that's called a plurality

Is " BLACKED.COM " really a jewish sceme to errase black people by racemixing them ?

Thats it ... i dont know this goddesses name

Kind of noticed this when I visited Virginia. Blacks getting lighter and lighter every generation. Pure ooga boogas are becoming rare

Black women are the least desirable peoples on this earth. When subhumans mix together usually the outcome is not so bad, but when white people have mutant shitskin hellspawns it doesn't work out so good. They don't fit in with either demo, so they get low level ostracized from both sides, they are miserable bastards with no identity and their genetics are now inferior. Look at poor Robert deniros disgusting looking family. Also my cousin got blacked and had a mutant shit skin and the family's life has been terrible since. The girls in that family were all valedictorian level smart while being cheerleaders and in band. This little shit half nig they have is pretty fucking terrible at everything. Terribly dumb, not athletic, no musical abilities whatsoever. Fucking loser 5 year old

She is a spic and a disgusting one at that

that's not how it works you retarded burger

Nigger genes are less recessive than white genes

and you know as well as I do that niggers are breeding at a higher rate than whites

pic related is the resulting outcome

Why would they be afraid of it when dark skin color is a dominant allele, and culturally even a tint of "black" is considered anything else but white... hell, even actual white people like Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King are considered black, so it's not even about genetics anymore...

It's going to take a few more generations, immigration needs to be cut or entirely stopped.

the whites from the Southern Eastern states gonna have to take one for the team and start bleaching

Blacks breed like insects, white's breed like humans. There will always be more blacks than whites. There's no 'whitening', only a 'darkening'

It's too abstract a concept for them.

entirely BS. Only if they're not mixed. Most African-Americans are mixed, only ones that are not are recent immigrants.

She looks almost like a Kardashian. Not that is a good thing.

Blacks have nothing to lose and everything to gain by becoming lighter. Whites have everything to lose and nothing to gain by becoming darker. Now do you understand why black people aren't worried?

>Look at poor Robert deniros disgusting looking family.

I don't know why, but this was hilarious.

see how well that worked in brazil.

Because blacks wish they werent black.

Mulatos are hard to BLEACH, don't believe the lies. Only castizos get back to white features after a few generations, and that's castizo + castizo.

Wow! Niggers trying to be white!

youtu.be/uLNIX_iki0A

Sup Forums is shit these days really. Autists or kids posting the same crap every day.

LURK MORE NIGGER

Actually more White men are stealing Black Women than the other way around. Blacks just dont care cuz if you have nothing you can only "Marry Up"

what an idiotic response without any basis to reality.

I bet you think all african's are argentina tier black

hint: they aren't

Thank you

They care. They are butthurt about that ugly monkey Serena.

>being this stupid

I would whiten her face if you know what I mean

this is just not true though. i am mixed and look nothing like any of those + my eyes are blue and my hair is brown

Because they are a minority that knows they have an entire country of pure bloods that no one is taking over. The only white countries left in the world are being flooded with brown people. I wouldn't give a shit about race mixing if it wasn't being used to turn white countries into brown ones.

characteristic white genes such as blue eyes and blonde hair along with some behavioural genes are the recessive ones, therefore they are cancelled out by the dominant genes. It's why if a nigger and a blonde coalburner reproduced, the mongrel offspring would just be a lighter-skinned nigger. No blue eyes, no blonde hair. Also a lower IQ.

50% white = 100% NIGGER still

They're already are. Bleaching is crazy in Virginia

>hurr durr le so stewpid xD

Just face it, I objectively schooled you.

you are LITERALLY seething right now because you KNOW that I'm right. I've struck a nerve in that tiny little brain of yours with my elite truth bombs, and this fact disturbs you greatly.

Instead of facing the truth, YOU chose to pretend otherwise in a desperate attempt to save face, except all it's achieved is making YOU look even more pathetic than before.

It's over. YOU cannot recover from this. Every time YOU see a post with an Australian flag, YOU will become deeply troubled as you remember the verbal beatdown YOU received in this thread.
YOUR heart will begin to race and the blood will pump through YOUR body, and YOU'LL make another similarly flustered post, which will only further diminish YOUR standing on Sup Forums

Reminder that I'm in YOUR head. Reminder I control you now, you little fucking bitch. Every reaction that YOU make is a calculated, planned reaction by ME.

Whether you choose to foolishly reply, or ignore my truthbombs like a little bitch again, YOUR status among the Sup Forums community will decline

There is no way out. YOU have NEVER met anyone as dedicated as I am, and I WILL dedicate all of my attention to wiping YOU off the face of this board.

Keep on digging your own grave though, you literal piece of shit.

Rcamixing only occur in white countries, Africa will still remain a pool of savages genes.

R A R E
A
R
E

fugggg :D

I'm only here to look at the tits.

>switzerland
>rare

hello newfriend

>black women
Depends one where you are looking.

If you are looking at NYC or Georgia, the women are garbage since the welfare state makes it easier to cash out public coffers than attempt to make a life with somebody. Even black men don't want to deal with it anymore.

North Africa got cleansed throughout the centuries. See recent colonization by Indians, Chinese (other Asians), and Arabs. Of course only in the stable countries below North Africa.

Lol

As a black person I can tell you because we don't think blackness is worth preserving deep down. The black power kiddies are a small minority.

Now I'm not sure I'm comfortable race mixing with a white person because I know there aren't many of them left, but I wouldn't mind with anyone else.

First off there is way more black people then white people. Second off I hear blacks bitching about disappearing through mixing all the time. Its just that only hardworking blacks see something valuable in their people so they are the only ones who bitch.

As fucking if you are a half nigger with blue eyes.

you still ask this after watching his presidency? he acted only in the interest of niggers

I hope the chinks rice the niggers into oblivion. The new ricenigger race could even be kind of acceptable, I think, what with the chinese IQ and all, they might have 90-95 IQ average or something like that.

This

It is happening, Chinese ricing the shit out of Black women in Africa. The extra chinese men go to Africa to get a girl same as Indian men and Arabs from the emirates.

tfw black Sup Forumsack living in GA
The nigresses here are fucking awful.
The most common times a white girl dates a black guy here is if she's fat, uneducated, trailer trash, or some mix of the aforementioned, decent white guys wouldn't date them anyways which is why they're desperate

We're not orcs, most of us don't want bastard offspring.

its a "so sheltered in my cucked country that I have no idea how the outside world works and the only ideas I have about genetics are Muhammad's DNA splattered on my mom and sisters stomachs" episode

That's hilarious. I hope they make it an actual secret political goal to colonize Africa and breed a subservient nigger-chink-race there.

You are NOT half nigger with blue eyes, it's as simple as that.

colg𝖆t𝖊 pl𝖊𝖆s𝖊

you weren't kidding. thank goodness leftists eat their own bullshit, they're a self solving problem.

The most he did was make a speech or hangout with celebrities, I really can't name one policy where Obama really did anything for nignogs

I actually think there is kek, only country that's on to them is Zimbabwe lmao

it wasn't about policies it was about all the race baiting. Do you already forget treyvon martin, michael brown, all these shitheads he defended and riled up all the niggers? how the "knockout game" doesn't exist because of msm and him?

what the fuck

I'm mixed race and would prefer to get to together with another mixed race person

>while black people dont see any danger of being " extinguished by " whitening of blacks"

Of course they don't you cheese faggot, because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Ever heard of "regression to the mean" you cuck?

ZIMBABWE

tell me more swedecuck

too much plastic surgery

No, because the features are stronger than white. Like with Asians. It's easier to see the 'black' in a part-black person than it is to see the 'white'. Thus the 'one-drop rule'.

Plus it's a way to put some stigma on whites race-mixing - your children won't be white.

What a disgusting appearance. Kek

Because american racial policy is a disaster, that created a separated culture and identity within the nation

Fun fact: Black girls spend an absolutely INSANE amount of money on makeup and skin-whitening. I think in 2015 they actually surpassed white girls in that respect.

newsbeat.co.ke/gossip/if-it-aint-white-it-aint-right-black-celebrities-who-have-bleached-their-skin-for-beauty/

I know it's old, but this shows that it's has been a trend for a while. Black girls try desperately to be white, while black dudes try to be black. It makes sense when you realize these are the two polar extremes cemented by modern society; male niggers as the masculine standard and white girls as the feminine.

also that grill looks like a bean

Except no, it be white men breeding with black women whilst black men get the shaft.

If you want to give us to black men, we're not your women and you're certainly not one of our men.

>If you want to give us to black men, we're not your women and you're certainly not one of our men.
t. feminist

Trannies dont count la

thats a fucking latina

Their IQ doesn't get whitened.

They do in Africa, where the position of power is reversed. Africans are incredibly tribal (racist) due to their lower intelligence.

I believe there is something pathological in stupid people to be tribal, which is why extremists ideologies comes mostly from the poor and underprivileged.

she reminds me of supreme gentleman

I'd like to enter her country illegally

Blame the British and other European nations. We outlawed slavery less than 100 years after the founding of the U.S.A., we fought a war over it.

Kek

person in your pic probably has 0% black ancestry. They look Persian, perhaps Pakistani or Indian, probably not Armenian. Maybe Lebanese? Mixed race people don't really look like that, I think that is just a light skinned mid-east or indian.

she could be hispanic. but i don't see any nubian blood in those eyes.

>muh dick
>big booty
your mental capacity have to surpass this to realize it

just curious, do you identify as white or a person of color? sane white people don't like the idea of breeding with blacks. asians or light skinned hispanics, perhaps, but not niggers.

Your black crush shot you down huh?

They are not half-niggers you retard. The subsaharan IQ is showing.