Daily reminder that there are no naturalistic explanations for the creation of the universe and human consciousness

Daily reminder that there are no naturalistic explanations for the creation of the universe and human consciousness

stop pretending to be retarded

stoping being mexican

>pretending

he's a burger. they are that dumb

Allah did it.

Daily reminder that if you question the skydaddy you'll get hat memes posted at you.

>atheists actually believe picrelated
LMAO

> You think about the birth of the universe
> You are part of the universe
> You are nothing more but a tool of the universe which it uses to think about itself

not an argument

DUDE WEED LMAO

Of course it is.

I will pray for you

>We don't have an answer yet therefore it's magic

DUDE
RELIGION
LMAO

No we already know they defy the laws of nature and therefore supernatural

>they defy the laws of nature

Fascinating, care to elaborate?

You can't create matter and energy from nothing

But then like who created God?

Something supernatural

Creation of the universe? Simple!

You get a black hole (they aren't really holes, just mass so great they suck in light), you get it BIG enough. Like, really stupid big. Bigger than the super massive black holes at the center of galaxies. WAY bigger.

Once you hit a critical mass, all that matter gets tired of being pressed so tightly against eachother. So they expand the only way they can.

Inward.

We're living inside a 4-D sphere of an excessively massive black hole.

Protip: prove me wrong.

Where does the mass come from?

But probably to the wrong god

You only asked about this universe.

I haven't pondered onto where the next layer comes from. Only this one.

keep telling yourself that muhammad

Where does your god come from?

>I haven't pondered onto where the next layer comes from
not from nature

see

What is nature?
How would you define this term?

Gotta remember, everything we understand is based on observation and comparison to what we know.

>What is nature?
>How would you define this term?
something not supernatural

Well, you also have to understand that everything we don't understand has been deemed "the work of God" for thousands of years too.

Just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean it's not a natural process.

but if you were able to create matter and energy from nothing all of what we know about physicist would be worthless

Well, that is the ultimate big question. Where did all the matter and energy come from?

We know, that if you add matter to anti-matter you get a release of pure energy. So really, all you need is energy of some sort.

Can't claim "God" because that puts you in the same situation. Where did "God" come from?

In short, no one really knows. But we're working on figuring it our! It's just probably going to take a while.

I don't need to, we both know I'm right.

I never claimed God
I only claimed that it was not natural

I'm claiming that "not natural" implies god. Also that God was the reason why "not natural" things happened before we fully understood them.

>Also that God was the reason why "not natural" things happened before we fully understood them.
But this isn't something we don't understand
It is something that contradicts what we know

>Can't claim "God" because that puts you in the same situation. Where did "God" come from?
No it doesn't because we dont pretend to know how the supernatural works

sophia

But it's not supernatural. Even if it contradicts what we think we know.
Everything can be explained. Eventually.

You ever think that maybe we're wrong? Like so many other times throughout history?

>Everything can be explained. Eventually.
debatable
>You ever think that maybe we're wrong? Like so many other times throughout history?
where did I say I think we are right?

Atheists believe in a lot of illogical myths and fairytales. Belief is a form of faith and faith is religious. Therefore atheism is just another religion and a really retarded one at that

You claimed that this "supernatural" contradicts what we know.

Maybe we don't know for sure. Maybe we don't have all the information. Maybe we miss-interpreted the data.

It's not hard to understand.

Ok so it is either supernatural or we are completely wrong about physics

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliable source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not self-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

Or we just simply don't understand this "supernatural" thing you keep talking about.

Give it another 100 years or so. We'll figure it out eventually.

Just look at the advances of the last 100 years!

I be waiting for you to create matter and energy out of nothing

>I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>what is cosmology
>what is neuroscience
american education