All i said was the wage gap is a myth and free doesnt really mean free

I bet you voted for Drumpf, you deplorable fucktard.

You use kikebook you deserve what you get.

Link the relevant quote from the abstract that the wage gap myth is based on, and start from there. Seems like you were aiming to get this kind of reaction.

>facebook normies are trump voters

figures

Screenshot her threat and send to cops

as opposed to what? all the real edgy NEETs from Sup Forums that voted for Clinton?

>arguing on social media

It's like winning the special Olympics. At the end of the day, you're still retarded.

oh man someone turn in that death threat.

>stupid facebook argument
>Im going to slit your kids throat and kill your fucking family

Pffffthahahahaha i fucking love leftists sometimes.

tell the police

get this bitch locked up for a day

>using jewbook
>arguing on it
>making the "make me a sandwich" joke
Dude this election was great but it really fucked up the user base of Sup Forums

>u

As soon as she threatened my kids I would have called the cops. Let her have fun with them for a while.

You're also an autistic fucking retard

Apologize right now, OP.

What a crazy cunt.

id call the cops so she goes on record for being a crazy cunt

I know right... I mean its good and bad though. It is our duty to redpill after all...

Report her to the police for threatening to kill you and your loved ones. Also your wife is a qt lad.

Call the cops!! LOCK HER UP!

Call the cops.

do this.the psych evaluation is going to destroy her.

This

>faceberg

kys

Yes...
It's the modern day white mans burden....

>not replying "are you implying sucking cocks and being gay is something bad or morally deplorable"

come on OP, you're a faggot

Kek demands it.

Do this OP
t. Deputy Sheriff

This tbqh famalam

Tried to find her to spam scat and refugees torturing kittens at her but I can't find her

I suggest this course of action.

she deleted the post her header is black and her picture is black

YES!
Do this!

thirded. That's a 2 year felony in Commiefornia and there's no talking your way out of it. If she's a first time offender, she'll get probation but the felony will put a very low ceiling on her potential. It's honestly a fate worse than death for a person with a big upside but it's simply an inititation phase for reprobates like her. Either way, it'd be a better world if she had a shorter leash.

Sometimes I wish I lived in the US purely to argue with liberals for endless entertainment

Ya too bad as a leaf if you tried to argue against liberals you'd be thrown in jail

It's the internet dude, no us residency required

To all the people saying report her to the police,m it's pointless because most liberals on kikebook who have extreme opinions like this always do it with a fake profile filled with cat pic avatars or in this case a cartoon.

But its funnier when you know them IRL, so I don't have to follow the pages or be associated with these cancerous bandwagoners who latch onto "muh altright".

The alt right movement has nothing to do with Trump or actual conservatism.

Found the newfags