>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev>>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVdBt9In_fw
youtube.com/watch?v=pyURthXsNFs
youtube.com/watch?v=aTQ-qXKMvNc
youtube.com/watch?v=KZA67elaLPI
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/29/obamacare-is-probably-toast-and-a-lot-of-poor-white-trump-voters-will-get-hurt/?utm_term=.f5bfd464ef6d
businessinsider.com/chicago-police-are-detaining-americans-at-an-abuse-laden-black-site-2015-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New years resolutions go

AWOO knew!

Kill all leftists.

I thought Louis CK was one of us? He says nigger on stage and triggers all the trigglypuffs across the world

STOP RESPONDING TO THE LEAF USING THE KIKE PROXY

what's he suggesting?

The guy with the "Israel" flag is just a proxy troll.

Do not reply to the proxy troll.

Pineapples are the worst pizza topping.

Get /fit/ again

I will need to be on my A game to MAGA and MEGA with Trump

Win so much I get tired of winning.

Are we forgetting who the REAL Trump is?

>youtube.com/watch?v=sVdBt9In_fw
>youtube.com/watch?v=pyURthXsNFs
>youtube.com/watch?v=aTQ-qXKMvNc
>youtube.com/watch?v=KZA67elaLPI

IT'S TIME

deploy death squads on chicago streets

They're gonna ask for help or Trump is going to do what needs to be done anyways, he's telling them to go out with dignity

I likes.

I tried to debate the Romani with Israeli flag. He didn't answer and avoided all arguments specially the one about electoral college.

That more or less proved he is doing for the (you)s, not for the debate.

Don't give it to him. Only respond if you must with

> K-Keep me posted

Ethnic Cleansing

>their "profit margins" literally can't go up because they are required to spend at minimum 80% of their premiums

Their margins go up because they consistently raise premiums. That remaining 20% gets bigger, so the cash in their pocket at the end of the day either stays the same or even gets larger than it was.

They can keep raising premiums too, because the law forces them to cover people they wouldn't normally cover, among other things.

Federal troops will be marching on the sanctuary cities, Chicago 1st

Why does Trump lie so much? He tweeted out that he always knew he was going to win yet on his victory tour he told the crowd that Ivanka called him and said it looks bad and he thought he was going to lose.

I cant support this pathological liar anymore.

>Get /fit/
>Focus on my mathematics major classes more
>Stop using Sup Forums as much during school
>Fap every couple of days at the very most instead of multiple times everyday
>Get an Asian gf

No fap, get /fit/, and redpill as much as I can.

What can Trump do about the blue areas?

What can he do to get their votes?

It's time to uncuck the West Coast

Prove to me that this won't happen in 2020.

>pro tip, you can't

Daily reminder that if Obamacare is repealed Trump voters will be harmed the most.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/11/29/obamacare-is-probably-toast-and-a-lot-of-poor-white-trump-voters-will-get-hurt/?utm_term=.f5bfd464ef6d

those SADF boys?

kek, Ineas watching Trump vs. O'Sullivan (I think) some other night and couldn't help but root for Trump even if I'm a O'Sullivan fan

>WaPo
Fake News

>There were people who doubted the NERV Republic

In handcuffs or body bags, all of them are going away one way or another

They will be wishing for a hitler and the nazis once Trump and the rest of us are done with them

White people there vote Democratic, so this is going to be a challenge.

I can't remember a time when i've been so full of excitement and hope for the future of our glorious country.

Option 1: Try talking to Rahm.
Option 2: If option 1 fails, Cut federal funding to the city and politically siege it.
Option 3: If options 1 and 2 both fail, then Trump has no choice but to mobilize the National Guard to remove Rahm and replace him.

This being Chicago politics though, I can only imagine Option 1 and 2 happening. You'd be shocked how easy Chicago Democrats bend. They aren't strong.

Also I live here and kinda don't want to worry about the local beans getting pissy about the National Guard, because I'm white and they could take it out on me or something. Plus my cucked family won't let me have a gun.

He's saying it's now legal for cops to use flamethrowers.

What the fuck? I love Obamacare now!

>Gee Rahm,looks like there's some problems in the streets of Chicago.
>I'll give you money to fix it, but uhh.. I'll need you to do a little house keeping first. It may involve a lot of ICE

> WaPo, the paper with a proven record of fake news, even as early as this very week

> K-Keep me posted

that glass ceiling's a motherfucker.

Rhodesian Tactical Short Shorts Squad

>le blue NJ maymay

Isn't it possible to just do whatever Obama did with Detroit?

>There is no way the GOP will survive the next election if they repeal Obamacare.
You realize Trump was elected on the promise of repealing Obamacare, right? Obviously Americans want it gone.

> The millions of Americans who benefit from the law will vote them out of office.
The scant few people who actually benefit under Obamacare instead of suffer don't tend to vote. There are hundreds of millions of people burdened by Obamacare, only 20 million who would go uninsured. Pretty simple math on that one.

Raze Chicago to the ground.

Where is the gypsie with kike flag? he made me laugh.

>They will be wishing for a hitler and the nazis once Trump and the rest of us are done with them
What do you mean by this?

Please overplay your hand some more.

Please.

now that i think about it i believe this tweet was timed to cast a shadow on Obama's farewell speech in Chicago next week

Has anybody begun to realize how shitty most people you used to consider "friends" really are?

Don't summon him.

>Unironically trusting WaPo

they all have the same eyes

Frankly speaking, Obamacare is working exactly as it was intended to work. It's subsidizing the cost of the sick and elderly by forcing the healthy to pay for insurance or fines.

Its just the majority that is healthy doesn't want to pay for the sick (or the niggers, but that's another story.)

Daily reminder the left lost because they are so arrogant that they think they know what's best for everyone else. They clearly haven't learned shit.

>I, Jeff Bezos, a man worth 50 billion dollars, know what's best for the middle class

Fucking hilarious

It's an opinion piece

Just like this beauty from Paul Krugman today

Should I worry about National Guard coming to Chicago to oust Rahm?

Also don't reply to anyone telling what Trump will or won't do on the future if it contradicts what Trump himself says.

People don't have time machines (other than trump maybe) and can't predict the future otherwise they would have seen Trump landslide victory

If you must just answer them

> K-Keep me posted

And that's it

Why are nonwhites so dependent on being ruled by government and being handed money that others earned?

He's a p.c. faggot.

i don't know what you mean by this

Hugely win over working class interests, whether unemployed/underemployed; already working, business operators, professionals, etc. Couple with a crackdown on crime and deportation of illegals.

No. Take up arms and join them. If you die your bones will be added into the Wall.

>Using that kind of cheese in pizza
Dios mío

It's funny how they never mention the people who are getting fucked over by Obamacare RIGHT NOW.

>This being Chicago politics though, I can only imagine Option 1 and 2 happening. You'd be shocked how easy Chicago Democrats bend. They aren't strong.
This, Rahm is just grandstanding for his illegal voter base. This is really his only option. His other option is to remain silent and watch his power base be stripped away. I think Rahm underestimates just how powerful the Federal government and the Executive has become over the past 8 years. You'd think being Obama's former Chief of Staff he would realize this, but I guess not.

It's the left. They had their claws in the Irish and the Italians before.

>Obamacare is working exactly as it was intended to work
You can keep your doctor if you like your doctor

You can keep your current plan if it suits you

Premiums and deductibles will be reduced drastically under my plan

The ACA will save working class families thousands of dollars per year

> Why does Trump lie so much? He said in a rally that we would get tired of winning but we are about to win again on the 6th and I'm not even close to be tired and I think I'll never be.

I cant support this pathological liar anymore.

Sonny Perdue will be a great choice for Secretary of Agricultural. Hes a Georgia boy (and he loves chicken).

I meant seriously. I'm less worried about the guard, and more worried about the local beaners, beaning out and shooting at anything or trying to invade my house for some dumb reason.

Before you ask, no I do not have a gun or a license, and no my parents simply won't let me. They're cucks.

I'm not. I'm just dependent on lewd botes

I-I don't think Mexico will be paying for the wall, goys

I'm not talking about Obama's double nigger speak.

I'm talking about the actual law itself.

Obamacare is working exactly as intended, destroy the private health insurance sector so the only option left is single payer.

lol

you're right.

Mexico won't pay for the wall.

THEY WILL PAY FOR THE ALAMO

Just keep doing what he's doing

Homemade flamethrower or tear gas, user. I doubt there's a law that says you can use those on illegals chimping out.

I was what you would consider a hardcore diehard Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, I stayed with my wife and her son in Trump Tower when we went on vacation, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the expansion pack with 5 hours of bonus footage,I bought all variations of the MAGA hat, I bought all of his books and highlighted all my favorite passages with a neon yellow highlighter, I thought I would support Trump to the bitter end, no matter what...BUT...

After he chose to side with dictator Vladimir Putin over President Obama, I can no longer support Trump, just dropped off all my Trump stuff off at the Goodwill, goodbye!

get /fit/, learn to code, get qt gf

The wall benefits us more than doing harm

So
why
not

He is suggesting that Illinois will go red in 2020.

America is losing an "A"

Amen. Option three, the one everyone here is memeing about right now, is only a worst case scenario if Rahm decides to have balls for the first time since he took the mantle of Mayorship.

Otherwise, as a Chicagoan I can tell you all right now, much as it'll disappoint, there will be no RWDS, because Rahm will just pee himself and give in the moment Trump enters the room.

And then finally peace can start arriving to my glorious city.

Saying the law is working as it was intended doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. I think that user is implying Obongocare was designed awfully and is working exactly the way it's written. Like shit.

>I, Donald Trump, a man worth 4.5 billion dollars, know what's best for the middle class

Fucking hilarious

Get my body count to 6. I'm at 4. Also, fuck a skinny girl. I fucked fatties and I'm ashamed.

Romney did better in Washington, so that won't work.

>I meant seriously. I'm less worried about the guard, and more worried about the local beaners, beaning out and shooting at anything or trying to invade my house for some dumb reason.
I don't think you grasp how hard a city like Chicago could be shut the fuck down if the police/natl guard went full 1984. National guard can do a lot of things police can't do, too. For example National Guard won't be arresting and charging people, they'll be detaining them with no charges and probably will throw them in one of Chicago's numerous black sites.

businessinsider.com/chicago-police-are-detaining-americans-at-an-abuse-laden-black-site-2015-2

Fap to every loli bread on /b buy more anime and figurines.

What the fuck? I hate Donald Trump now! We can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes! I am now a #Cruzmissile

MOBILIZE THE NATIONAL GUARD AND RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Thats degenerate.

They will pay for the wall.

NH is obviously in play, he lost by like 5k votes here, Minnesota by not much more, so yeah, possible.

>A hardworking man knows whats best for hardworking people
???

No, fuck you.

My poor friend LOST his insurance due to Obamacare, AND ALL YOU FUCKING CARE ABOUT IS BEING SOME PARTISAN FUCK WHO MUST DEFEND IT

FUCK YOU SCUM