Are Jews actively setting up obstacles to Jew me out of my time? It happens to me daily I feel like. Traffic...

Are Jews actively setting up obstacles to Jew me out of my time? It happens to me daily I feel like. Traffic, others being unprepared, someone starting an arbitrary conversation, ect ect. Do any of you experience this and is someone behind this time kikery?

You think you're on the Truman show?

Been kike'd for years.. Welcome to the club.

seems like the only reasonable explanation OP

Yes, they steal our time in a million little ways.

Read 1984. Having free time to yourself to go for a solitary walk is one of the worst things you can do.

Some towns stop light timers are longer so that there is an increased chances you will buy something from the restaurants or stores along the road.

Are all minorities in on it? Black people waste my time all the time

Why?

They were put here by the Jews just for that purpose.

Also so you use more gas as wear down your car.

Time to realise how truly bad it is

> create big gov red tape
> hide everything behind dialectics to cash in on the right and left
> spread lies in the media to divide and conquer
> Diversify high performing (white, asian) schools to reduce effectiveness, waste your time,...

YES, everything is the fault of communist kikes, the Holocaust should have been true.

More and more I see that Sup Forums is a mental illness "support" forum a.k.a. a safe space for deluded and insane to not be challenged on their unreasonable beliefs.

In Chicago, we have the lowest yellow light times in the country. We also have speed cameras that fine you if you enter the intersection on a red light.

Interestingly, we also have high traffic incidents in intersections. The City takes in millions of dollars of year in revenue in traffic fines using red light cameras. Because of the accidents, they use this to put in more red light cameras.

There was a big scandal where alderman were taking in bribes to put up these traffic lights and reduce the yellow light times. Nobody went to jail over it. We still have red light cameras and short yellow lights, and high accident rates in intersections.

we are ALL on the truman show, thats the fucked up part. the masses arent watching one guy, a select few people are watching the masses.

nice try, horrible jew

>thinking is mental illness

yikes...

Because doing a natural act in a natural environment is seen as a means of undoing government-approved teachings. For example, it's incredibly selfish and unhelpful to the economy, think about your fellow man toiling away and you're fucking skipping through daisies you ought to be ashamed! What if you enjoy it so much you camp out there and try to run a rebellion!? best to stick to healthy pursuits like office work and sitting in the cafe. Also because leaving an electronic device means you cannot be tracked (and manipulated) - Orwell didn't consider mobile phones would be invented.

lol I never read the book.

ITS NOT FAIR

THERE WAS TIME NOW

No, nothing to worry about

Oh, yeah, forgot to tie it to the Jews. Chicago mayor is Rahm Emanuel. Jew.

i almost fell for it

You just wasted my time when I read your post kike.