Woman Hid Teenager In A Suitcase As She Tries To Smuggle Him Into Europe

A woman has been arrested after she was caught trying to smuggle a teenager over the border into Europe in a suitcase.

The Moroccan was stopped at the border with Spain on December 30, 2016, after the civil guard became suspicious about her package.

They found the 19-year-old from Gabon curled up inside the suitcase in Ceuta, a Spanish enclave in northern Africa.

On Sunday, 1st January, more than 1,100 migrants tried to jump a high double fence between Morocco and Ceuta in violent assault that saw one officer lose an eye. A regional government spokesman said 50 Moroccan and five Spanish officers were injured when hundreds of migrants tried to enter Spanish territory.

The spokesman said two migrants managed to reach Spanish soil. Both were injured scaling the 20ft border fence and were taken to hospital by Spanish police. Another 100 migrants climbed the fence, but Spanish agents sent them straight back to Morocco.

Here are the photos newseveryhour.com/2017/01/photos-woman-arrested-for-trying-to.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfXHG0J4824
youtube.com/watch?v=1R7tHS-Li9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Woman

FUCKING ALWAYS

Why do niggers use a random name generator to name their kids?

>muh poor poor refugees
>we must save them all!
*proceeds to ram them into a suitcase like some stuffed animal*

Man, leftards are such good, honest people.

well it was a moroccan woman probably paid by the africans family.

Where does it say his name?

RARE

his name's laptop cause you can put in in your briefcase

This one is even better.
youtube.com/watch?v=mfXHG0J4824

real nigerian or proxyfag?

>women

Just another day in Spain.

Let be honest here.

It'd be pretty humiliating for border agents to remove your sex toys from your luggage.

The BBC must have been too good to leave. This proves once again that all women prefer black guys.

don't forget a couple weeks ago

480 got in over the fence and chimped the fuck out

youtube.com/watch?v=1R7tHS-Li9U

thanks for the flag pham

I wonder if we'll eventually reach the point where they are seen as invaders and more drastic measures are taken.
It's probably the only way how Europe could even survive. They definitely won't suddenly starts breeding less.

kek

lel

Learn to swim niggas that is what i and all my family has done stop trying to use whitey to fit you in a box like a monkey.

>Stuffing yourself in a suitcase

niggers are not human. A human wouldnt do something this degrading just to get European gibs

look at this poor Syrian child :( just wants a better life from her war torn aleppo :( fuck trump, Purim and Assad #notmypresident

>She didn't declare her BBC
Amateur mistake

My wife had her bags randomly searched and they did take her sex toy out of her case it was in and left it out inside the suit case.

It wasn't carry on so no embarrassment but was kind of surprising when we got home to see it.

I admit, I laughed and humiliated her harshly for it. Afterwards I spent an hour whipping her ass after suspending her from the ceiling in our basement.

You have to go back

Lol all those same plebbitors that would have praised her if she had succeeded will now be raging at her in the comments for how "inhumane" she treated him.

Virtue signaling. Not even once kids

She liked so much the bulls in Africa that her tried to bring at least one to fuck her every day.

It was a Moroccan woman

What is it with European women and their obsession with refugees?

>moroccan
>european

American Education strikes again.

European men.

I think even Burgers know that Morocco is not in Europe.
It's rather that they don't have the attention span to do more than read the thread title and look at the picture before they make their reply.

Machine gun them down at the borders

>19 year old
>boy
pick one for fucks sake.

It goes to show liberal feminist judgement cannot be trusted. 2017 is literally the year of the pillow waifu, which is more trustworthy.

Black cock is expensive. I can't blame her for trying to smuggle some in.

These primitive creatures are incompatible with modern civilization.

I was in Morocco recently. Two teenagers hid under our tour bus but got caught at the border by dogs. They were there the entire night as well as a 90 minute drive

>A woman

Every fucking time. Women, not even once.

this made me chuckle

interesting story there friendo

Your cuck fantasies have rotten your brain
Read the fucking article, a Morrocan woman, most likely being paid by the negro to smuggle him.
You think the people who ferry negroes to Europe are mostly female?

more people need to see this

>Amateur mistake

should've been shoot on sight

they're not migrants, they're invaders.

"Oh, but they just want a better life!!!"

Sure they do, at your expense. Fucking women always doing this shit.

>Argentina.

Not at all surprised. Don't you have anything better to do?