Is pol redpilled on the alien question...

is pol redpilled on the alien question? by now i think its well understood that aliens phenomena are not just a fabricated string of pop culture. Who are the aliens, what do they want and where do they come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deneb
youtube.com/watch?v=EebPP1ci1IE
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=eYzbRD8S9gk
newscientist.com/article/2092430-human-pig-chimeras-are-being-grown-what-will-they-let-us-do/
youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisel
icr.org/article/mathematical-impossibility-evolution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If ayy lmaos do exist we should stay away from them as they could prove superior and wipe us all out
Hell they don't even have to try and can unintentionally destroy the human race if one of them has space aids

they came from moon

its mathematically impossible for there not to be aliens, though chances are they are so far away its irrelevant

it would be one lonely ass universe of it's just us

>where do they come from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deneb

That's all I'm going to give thee right now.

I want to race-mix with an alien. Get me off this planet senpai

Pussy

want to go with me to thesia we can fuck some blueberries

I don't remember God creating Aliens.

If you want answers watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=EebPP1ci1IE

he spells it out perfectly

demon worshipers.

go with christ, do not be tricked. you cannot survive outside of the earths magnetic field.

Were you there?

I think the aliens are the elites. Your Soros and co., pizzagate people, Clinton's, which is why she upchucked a clutch of eggs into her drink during a speech. Maybe the bagdanoff brothers

If aliens are real then they need to recognise the word of Christ.

The galaxy is our holy birthright and they can facilitate that or face the wrath of God.

>believing that there isnt a civilization out there that has the technology to seek out lower lifeforms in the universe and teleport entire ships to their exact locations in an instant.

Wew lad

He didnt. Aliens are a spawn from Fallen Angels and Human women. They are the Spirits of the Nepfallim after the flood destroyed their home Atlantis.

faggots

/x/ fuck off.

None of was in the bible, and Sup Forums is a Christian board you Islamic fuckboys.

The aliens are demons.

Aliens are real but they have transcended the flesh, they can take any apparence and since they dont want to shock people they usualy take generalised alien apparence or simply a human form. They are not really an entity, more like a hivemind, something like the overlord in starcraft but without a 'flesh' or body if you prefer. I was brought in an alien 'ship' when I was a kid. It didnt even looked like a ship, more like an astral fucked up dimension. Actualy it was probably just a portal that lead to mega structure filled with an infinite amount of other portals. Time and space were distorted, it felt like I was there for 1000 years but I was only there a few minutes. If someone else has experienced the same as me I would like to know more about their personnal experience.

intergalactic space crusade against the ayy lmaos when!?

Read Jung and Joseph Campbell. Also Jordan B Peterson and many others have topics about this.

It´s archetypical images. Basically our "alien abductions" has been around for thousands of years. But back then it was various WIERD beasts that abducted people. In Sweden we had the "naked man of the river" who abducted and raped women. Trolls in the forest abducting children and returning "changelings" which looked just like humans but were trolls.

NONE of it is new = just because people really believethey experienced it, that does not validate it as a real theory. It´s psychological and mental.

Demons = also aliens, but in olden times. Hindu myths about flying wheels in the sky etc.

Normal people don't want to talk to you, aliens don't want to talk to you.

Did somebody call me?

lol
>religion

It's our dogma that's messing everything up. We like to attribute a strange incident to some deity or a god. Religious people have always been victims of the so called "abductions". Those are easy targets. Very few, if not none of the intelligent "STEM" people experience that phenomenon.

and why were you brought there?

aliens arent from outer space

they are inter dimensional/demons

the space jew isnt real

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

This was literally a DMT dream. Not to be "cynical and scientific" and booring. I happen to think the spiritual experiences & the psycho-mythical implications are much cooler than aliens somehow travelling via the fucking warp to get here from Alpha Centuri or Dogon starsystem roflmao.

No its not faggot.
>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums is one group
>Sup Forums is one ideology
stupid fucking meme
You Christians are literally just as insane as the mudslimes, you just are so cucked by society you can't actually express your violent insane tendencies. Fucking religion is disgusting.

>muh bible

Ok so we've established that you weren't there and that you want to cite the word of some desert jew as proof.

Haha. Good one muhammad.

go back to the little white alien website.

You aren't ever going to be President Hillary.

>even poor as shit africans have cellphones with video camera
>we are talking about hundreds of millions cellphones
>no good videos of aliens/ships/alien abuctions/ghosts/chupacabra

Wtf I love jesus now

And you'll never be queen hamid.

Where does Saturn fall into this purported system/alien culture?

To anyone with the brains and the balls to take it this is an open-and-shut case.
>www.disclosureproject.org
>youtube.com/watch?v=eYzbRD8S9gk

>2016
>still thinking our limitations in tech and science are shared by beings potentially millions of years ahead of us
Your ignorance and/or hubris is staggering.

When will you realize that Religion is like the worst blue pill on the planet you stupid fucks. I believe in God you stupid nigger but religion is a distortion of his message, whether distorted by our sinful nature or by Satan religion is WRONG. It is the distortion of God's message to promote degeneracy.

Technically you would species mix with an alien. You would not be able to have kids with an alien. Its more likely you impregnate a Dolphin.

Propably this. Done lots of DMT.
Still DMT-Entitys are real!

So they are kinda aliums but not spacealiums.

AMA about DMT.

I don't know, I was playing with a friend outside and he threw my toy too far away (I never found that toy back) then the next second woke up on metalic platform with ayys observing me.

It was real. And it happened in bright day. Anyway this is the only weird experience in my life but it ruined me.. cause I feel like an outsider, you cant have a normal life after this.

Crazy I saw your post after mine. That's exactly what I'm talking about.

Steven Greer is faggot
pro tip: if someone is selling a phone app to contact aliens, they are probably a fraud

watch

Was it Aliens who turned the Swedes gay?

There are probably exoplanets with things that roughly resemble plants and animals but civilizations are another matter entirely.

Remember even humans, who didn't turn up until 3 billion years after the earliest life, have only been doing the civilisation thing for about 5% of our natural history and there's no guarantee civilization will survive for a long time. It's never had to deal with a supervolcano or a huge meteorite and could even destroy itself without nature's help through climate change or nuclear war. Civilizations are probably insanely rare and a civilization that lasts long enough and ends up with the time, energy and inclination to go on ecology trips to other planets is probably close to impossible. We might make it but if we do its entirely possible we'll be the first.

>2016

The aliens narrative is like one enormous slide thread. Something else is afoot. Military black budget/black ops shit.

>Steven Greer is faggot
Yes, and literally hundreds or is it now thousands of people with distinguished military/gov careers are just fucking around? The tens of thousands of documents are all forged and it's all a big hoax?

Sure, buddy.

If there are alien civilizations capable of interstellar travel, they don't know about us. Otherwise we wouldn't be here anymore.

lolplease kill yourself already

Read some Jacques Vallee nigger. Tl;dr aliens are what people used to call fairies or demons or whatever. They are not from a physical different planet in space ships or whatever. They're here, in a higher dimension or whatever.

The only reason I don't really like Steven Greer is because he fucking had that women who supposedly worked with Wernher von Braun. Some kike trying to take advantage of Brauns works by saying he was anti-NSDAP all this weirdo shit about how she had a super close relationship to Braun about some spiritual stupid shit. Fucking kikes always trying to get in on shit they had nothing todo with

They do know, and they do "monitor". Why the heck do you think the US has a gigantic military? They understand we're advanced enough to defend ourselves. An intelligent civilization want to avoid any loss whatsoever. Think of these visitations as vulnerability scans. That's what a hacker does. You look for ways to destabilize. I don't think they understand how easy it is to turn us against each other. Maybe they do, and they're waiting for the most effective annihilation scenario.

The Greys are humans from the future that fucked up real bad, and now they abduct people in an effort to fix their fucked up DNA.

At least that's the theory I believe.

Tell me everything you know about the Denebian probes immediately.

might be this. Hitler was after all seeking a new future man that would be spawned from the aryan/vril master race. Isnt it odd that all of the alien abductions/ sightings happened immediately after WW2.

While bringing probability into the alien question seems the logical way on approaching this, the core fact is that we know absolutely nothing when it comes to extraterrestial activity.

We only make assumptions based on the science we know but ultimately we don't know the unknown or how could potentially a highly advanced technology or even consciousness work. There still is the potential of material technology being irrelevant to a counsciousness that understands how the universe works and they could be affect the material with their minds. This is a baseless assumption as well but the point is - there is high chance we just don't know shit about anything and are barely scraping the surface with our current technology and attitude. We've observed the cosmos attentively a mere fraction of human history while our forefathers have told us myths and stories of all kinds of weird shit happening. Was it their crazy desire to explain the presence a non-existing higher ruler governing nature or were the stories of gods living in the skies based on something real? We don't know.

So the ayy lmao's can be already here or they could be not. If they are here, their agenda or purpose of not revealing themselves would be eventually just as unknown as their technology, which makes the argument "there is nothing here, why would they even hover around this rock" just as baseless.

As to why I would write this long ass post to your short comment? Your aim for the ayy lmao question is retarded, sadly it is the way the majority think those goddamn smart-ass peasants.

>tl;dr
ayy lmao topic is not irrelevant because of the mathematical probability of their existence and their distance from us but because we barely understand the universe (even Earth) and our consciousness

Who the fuck cares about some bitch who's completely irrelevant in the big picture. Keep your eye on the ball, god damn it.

Going to dump what I know about the "alien question."
>do they exist?
Yes. They first made contact with our government around the time of Roswell, which is funny because Roswell was not actually an alien crash. It's almost as if the UFO craze stirred up by the media summoned them. They seem to be aware of trends in public consciousness.
>what are they?
I can't tell you, and anyone who claims to definitively know is lying. They move through our universe but they are also inter-dimensional travelers. I doubt they are "demons," but the caution they exhibit while visiting Earth leads me to believe they know they're breaking some cosmic trespassing laws by coming here. They slip in and out of communications without warning, and come and go as they please. When they deliver technology to us, it is often like handing a table saw to a five year-old. A lot of their engines don't seem to even work in this universe and they haven't offered any advice on how to use them.
>what's their agenda?
Entirely unclear. The one thing I know is that they do not want to be known to the public or used to influence policy. Remember when Hillary promised UFO disclosure? It was a rash promise, but she may have been crazy enough to deliver on it. You see, there is a shadow war of sorts going on within deep government agencies. On on side you have globalists and occultists pushing for full disclosure so they can manufacture a crisis and begin to implement one world government. On the other side, you have patriots, nationalists and common-sense men who want to prevent this from developing into a political situation.
Why do you think the vast majority of media portrays aliens as hostile, frightening, and violent? (((They))) are intentionally conditioning the public to react fearfully so they can take advantage of us and steal our personal and national sovereignty.

>Denebian probes
>probes

Delete this at once. Hey, are you reading from the website? It's fucking insane, isn't it? Who's leaking all this stuff is what I need to know

one conspiracy theory i've thought of is that the insane efforts to push "diversity" is to prove to aliens judging us that we are ready to receive their blessing/advancement.

But thats just a theory.
An Ayyyy theory.

It's the Giselians I'm worried about. Can't be killed unless put in a chamber and subjected to high power RF. Apparently their physiology is more like marine invertebrate worms with all the tentacles.

newscientist.com/article/2092430-human-pig-chimeras-are-being-grown-what-will-they-let-us-do/

We're already creating "Chimeras"; in this case pigs with human organs, but they'll do more as they get better at it.

>murrikan army could fend off a civilization that has practical interstellar travel
top kek

Probably a bit late here. But I saw a UFO, honestly, it was spectacular. It was moving at at least hypersonic speed (mach 5) and at a 45° angle. It was an oval shaped craft, pretty much classic UFO. I can't say it was aliens, that would be stupid, but it was at least a black ops craft with technology way beyond what we know of. It was above the hospital (best angle I could find) in pic at night

My mum says she saw a UFO when on a bus and everyone else saw it too but no one believes them. She swears it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

Aliens are used to cover actual crimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gisel

I agree. This is also a geopolitical issue. Why's Russia supporting Iran, and what does the US want from Iran other than oil or other resources. Iran clearly is building WMD, whether you like to admit it or not. What's in the ME that's attracting so many interests?

We can fend them off for at least a week. If they lose one, that's a victory for us. I'm saying they want to avoid that one loss, because we're "inferior" in their eyes.

Aliens are demons. They want to possess us and devour us.

>aliums troll world leaders into pushing cultural marxism
>technological societies are destroyed and humanity enters permanent dark age
>turns out cultural marxism was the great filter
Ayy

Don't forget all the untapped mineral resources in the region.

if they can travel at relativistic speeds then they can take out the entire planet in one shot.

God forbid they have ftl

According to the said site, Rhenium is what they're looking for. I wish I knew why. It's an interesting element, nonetheless.

FTl travel for anything bigger than the tiniest particle know to man is impossible. Transfer of message or communication via FTL particles is possible, though. That's what CERN has been doing since SETI or radio signals are pretty much useless.

>Rhenium
Nickel-based superalloys of rhenium are used in the combustion chambers, turbine blades, and exhaust nozzles of jet engines. These alloys contain up to 6% rhenium, making jet engine construction the largest single use for the element, with the chemical industry's catalytic uses being next-most important. Because of the low availability relative to demand, rhenium is expensive, with an average price of approximately US$2,750 per kilogram (US$85.53 per troy ounce) as of April 2015; it is also of critical strategic military importance, for its use in high performance military jet and rocket engines

Now you know the rest of the story.

>13.7 billion year old universe
>1000000000000000 planets
>millions of eyewitnesses, many from credible professionals
>fermi paradox
no shit there are aliens

I know how she feels, everyone laughed at me when I told them.

That's crystal clear.

No one ever leaves a comfy planet dumbass

The chances that there are any alien civilizations living within a reasonably close distance and at the same time as us are so low they might as well be zero

Iran is an enemy of the jews, jews have been controlling America since WW2

Not until you used up all your resources.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

right? some alien species had a 13 billions head start on us. those probably evolved beyond imagination since. then there are all the other species in between those and us

>ftl is impossible
we don't know that. but if it really is impossible we have less to worry about because interstellar wars would be completely impractical. in fact it's doubtful we'd meet aliens at all since they're just so far away.

So is evolution

>All this means that the chance that any kind of a 200-component integrated functioning organism could be developed by mutation and natural selection just once, anywhere in the world, in all the assumed expanse of geologic time, is less than one chance out of a billion trillion. What possible conclusion, therefore, can we derive from such considerations as this except that evolution by mutation and natural selection is mathematically and logically indefensible!

icr.org/article/mathematical-impossibility-evolution/

Haha. They took what they wanted. They left a shell of their existence and disappeared.

Pic related.

Nuff said.

Also you need a lot of resources for leave a comfy planet, that can't happen when resources used up.

Oil and control of trade routes. America already runs the fucking world big time, if they owned the entire middle east they would have total control and China and Russia would be fucked (bar a military conquest of America, which is an uncomfortable prospect). By aligning with Iran, those two countries prevent US undisputed global domination.

They are the Fallen...

If there are other planets that are proven to sustain life and bacteria them I find it perfectly plausible that there are aliens out in the galaxy.

The real question is if they're sentient beings like us, or nothing more than animals functioning on their primitive instinct?

And if they are sentient, what makes us sure they won't consider us superior or inferior if not equals?