When did it become racist to use statistics to identify problems with certain communities...

When did it become racist to use statistics to identify problems with certain communities? How do those people think the problems will be fixed when they never actually seem to search for the root of those problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1eXGj_RnGS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When your great grandpa labelled all whites as eternal closet-nazi oppressors

this problem is not even mathematical leave Kirisu alone you colossal faggot I'll fucking rape your face.

Neither is the solution, fuck off faggot. Faris was best girl anyways.

the problem isn't the statistics at all. Though most dumb liberals want to ignore them. The problem is using the statistics to say "These people are all, without failure, X." without looking at the underlying cause of the statistics.

Honesty stumped. Is the solution to turn the 2 into an 8?

Ez

used red instead to show where the 4 are.

It's "2D > 3D".

Not an eight mate, not even a number.

EZ

go tsun or go home.

>mfw

When? It's been creeping it's way into the mainstream since at least the 80s, maybe earlier. The problem is that people that promote that line of thinking aren't actually capable of understanding the problem.

They have this radical egalitarian world view where everyone is equal and nobody is better than anyone else for any reason. They whole heartedly reject anything that suggest one group of people might be committing more crime than another on the basis of culture or genetic factors.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eXGj_RnGS4

I hope she gets sodomized by 20 niggers. Together with tuturu for all I care.

Did it with one. Kill yourself OP.

Don't make me start gimp to show you Faris in Cologne '15

This hussy is a full blown SJW.

do I win?

Easy

Identity Politics is exploited so that people promote a blind or arbitrary sense of it, often in self-interest.

Radical egalitarianism; maybe from a relative perspective of self interest, and the discussion hasn't really been developed to begin with because other opposing factors will prevent those discussions as well.

Groups commit crimes and numbers dont lie, but to write things off simply as cultural or genetic factors is incredibly short sighted and hardly considers all other factors that contribute to arbitrary issues of groups in environments of particular social/cultural/political/economic/labor, etc. factors

Food for thought

Just put In a decimal point

Nice idea. The ! isn't tall enough though

>20 is greater than or equal to 3.0
>equal

What did he mean by this?