Why do minorities and women suck at technology?

Why do minorities and women suck at technology?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
krautchan.net/files/1483357904001.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not hard wired for it.

was this supposed to be a pun

>dat technique tho
both of them have 2nd degree burns already.

minorities, because they are fucking dumb
women, because they simply never need to learn things or acquire skills or excel in general because their reproductive natures ensure them a comfortable life regardless

That's not a technology, soldering is basic skill that any male not considering himself a faggot should posses.

>das rite, wite boi
>bet you dint thot we wuz kangs
>bu gess whut, we teknawluhgee now

Hol up famalam, here's the problem, you just need to gob large quantities of solder between the SMD pins so the electricity can flow where ever it needs to go. I went to science school and shiet.

> shutterstock

I'm not even commenting about women and nigs in technology but using a shutterstock pic to prove your point is fucking retarded.

They're not trying to be accurate in these pics, just trying to get across a very general idea.

>just trying to get across a very general idea.
to be fair, OP is doing the same thing.

You say this, yet a baby boomer still can't work a DVD player or a remote controller.

Women get extra bucks to do tech and science too with various 'diversity' schemes. People should do what they are genuinely interested in, not be bribed to do it. Women find science and tech boring. If they want to be nurses or chefs or housewives just let them, don't force them to do things they don't really like and deprive a white man out of a job he is really interested in.

> Which the female will be shit at anyway because she doesn't really like tech jobs.

As for blacks, I've met a few tech competent black men and loads of pakistani / Indian's and arab males who are very tech competent. To be honest a lot of black guys are in drug gangs and die grizzly drug gang related deaths. Same ol' same ol'

Not really. He literally said 'pic related'.

> look these dumb nigs and hoes in this stock photo ain't using proper technique looolz

And what idea exactly would pictures of two retards soldering a mainboard get across?

And new POTUS is trying to bring back the pony express.

they didn't even turn on the damn power supply.

but i get your point.

Man, you guys are getting lazy.

What happened? :(

It's no fun to shake my head at your racism when it's just so lame.

Why are they even looking at the camera??! why is she even loking at the board? Will someone turn on the meter?

What the fuck is this shit?

Why is his head so small?

HOL'UP! Imma soldiering 12 niggabytes on this motherfucker.

That's the point, no one who even knew what a soldering iron was would be doing god knows what to a motherboard right there.

That's a good stock photo for "come to Pajeets house of curry and uninvestigatable international it cerifications"!

The nigger and bitch never claimed to be tech experts. They showed up for a photo shoot and did whatever they were told to get that sweet sweet dime bag money

Look at the fucking sneer on the niggers face like he wants to attack the fucking photographer idiot monkey wants the bananas he's holding to get him to face the camera NOW fuck I hate niggers so disgusting and ugly and stupid.

What are you implying ? Are you racist?
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

krautchan.net/files/1483357904001.webm

ive met many competent gooks, jews and poo in loos so whats your point?

dunno how it is in america but if you are allowed to immigrate here you have to bring your A game

Why is the nigger looking straight into the camera and eyeing "SHIIEEETT NIGGA" god I hate niggers.

WE WUZ ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS AND SHEEEIIIT!!!!!!

Why do they suck, though? Because they care to do something new and fresh, with their own mentality, thinking on art to everyone? Instead of something old and boring like white men do, just thinking on how much money they can get?

>Be in university
>Be Latino in stem
>Intern for an organization that does contracting for the DoD
>Making 23.50/hr
Stay mad

>implying any of that is even true

to improve aerodynamic properties while running away from police

them lips ...

he is just saying sheeeeeit whhat iz I doen

seriously, do you think he can whistle?

Kek. Spend this (you) wisely.

>contracting for DoD

gimmie dat easy tax dollars from the military industrial complex

There's lots of important women figures in science.

A lot of the people who did the calculations for the Apollo program were black women

Something is very off about that nogs proportions.

>A lot of the people who did the calculations for the Apollo program were black women

Most people can do calculations. The only reason they chose black women to do it was because they could pay them the least and not because there was something special about black women.

As a STEM major, I can tell you that the smartest ones are chinks and poos. Most whites are pretty average. Niggers are fucking dumb though.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Must really piss you off that a minority makes more than you

>implying you wouldn't do it

Stay angry and useless to society, nog.

Chinks are generally smart, but poos are fucking cheaters like no other.

IQ

>butthurt
Enjoy NEET life

Non-East Asian and Non-Indian Minorities: They're stupid
Women: Lower Standard Deviation IQ means less are smart enough for technical jobs

>Making 23.50/hr
is this considered a good salary in the us? lmao

Soldering is a shit job they can have them if they want

>implying im a NEET
>being this butthurt

Pic related.

For an intern it's not bad

>"I'll post a stock image of 2 girls laughing, that'll show him heh"
K.

I like the niggers face n the OPs pic as if he doesn't even know where the hell he is.
kek

Are they soldering CPUs (and stuff)?

>he's still at that stage of his career where he thinks DoD contract work is impressive

Have fun being a test engineer or writing documents for a living.

There's nothing special about any race, i was saying they can be useful too, because they are

You have all day to try harder, groid. Don't need to work when you're on the stamps, isn't that right?

Asians can do it...

Most engineering internship salaries are 21.5/hr at the minimum. I wouldn't brag about making 23.5/hr for a DoD contractor when Apple pays ~38/hr. [spoiler]Best part about internships is the free shit[/spoiler]

Little white kids can do it...

That shit either got sold or he doesn't fucking use any of it, fucking retarded sandnigger deserves death.

Usually you solder new caps because that's what fails most of the time

Old white dudes can do it...

Apple internships are very competitive though and hard to get

White men can do it...

Why can't nigs and women?

Which makes it worth bragging about unlike an average internship that any average engineering student can get.

Asian women can, apparently.

That's a white man.

He wants his right hand to smell like fried chicken.

True but the iirc the average engineering GPA is 2.5 (professors are known to curve tests) and they require a 3.0+ GPA. Also OP said we suck at technology and I bet I'm better at it than OP. He's literally using stock images with actors as evidence, enough said.

What is it with Shutterstock faggots and their boner for phony soldering iron photos?

>not soldering the base of a heat sink with an SMD reflow station

how can white bois even compete

>Why don't stock image models know how to solder??

It's significantly higher than the average salary in Sweden, according to your government's data. I'm not sure what you're laughing about.

At least she's trying to look professional.

Because those are stock image models, not electrical engineers.

3.65 CE here, feels good

Have patience infidel. No heresy will be tolerated. Memetic magic has elected the God Emperor. Now it must be allowed to recharge. For the HIGH ENERGY year of Kek & Pepe.

These pictures make me angry.

That's the only one who actually using fucking solder too.
Although he did leave it still attached to the spool, which is acceptable, but odd.

>ordering drugs online
>"just sign here, jamal"
>*signs*

But you are Timmy ?

Indians are a minority but they seem to be taking all of your precious coding jobs. They dumb too?

Requires reasoning.

I take it you have absolutely zero experience with Indian """programmers""".

There's a reason most of them only do basic tech support.

You are only using the word "basic" because there's no other word in the English dictionary to describe how pathetically rudimentary their skills are.

>what is an air gap

He's got that bazinga smile.

Indians are not a miniority. They have the largest population on earth.

I wish I could get a minimum wage coding job. But all the ones here are $100,000 entry level, need 15 years experience. No one? Okay ship it to india so they can do it for quarters.

Japs and brown people rule IT

the protective eyewear preventing them from seeing the burning flesh

sheesh, don't you learn soldering basics in shop class in high school?

we did

he looks like a potato tho

Probably Russian.

women are only stupid in the west.

Because all their good for is physical labor.

cus they are busy fucking while the leprechauns work in the factories.

They don't, they suck at blue-collar technology, because their educational benefits allow them cushy jobs instead of plebeian jobs.

>tfw have to solder my HDD to my mainboard again
ugh

Implying he's not making cool clocks right now.

>holding on the hot part
>safety glasses
>soldering station turned extra to camera
>station not even on
>soldering on a motherboard

really triggers me as an electrician

What's wrong with soldering on a mobo? It's uncommon, but not unheard of.