Is there one fucking black athlete who has a black wife?

Is there one fucking black athlete who has a black wife?

How can black women even compete?

>niggers hate whitey
>niggers marry whitey

Explain this logic.

Gold diggers gonna dig. Basically hypergamy in it's truest form. Athletes have status, money and physical superiority. Pretty much anything and everything women want. Luckily they're not good with their money and once that's gone so are the women.

>that woman
>white

Let me explain

>White women are gold digging whores who have no ingroup loyalty
>Niggers are OBSESSED with white women. White women are the ultimate rebellion against "DA WHITE MAN", and view getting a white woman as a victory against white men. Also, White Women are objectively more attractive.

Put two and two together.

is that a black joe rogan?

Niggers don't hate whitey, niggers are jealous of whitey

Pretty much all the top black athletes have black wives/gfs, I don't nkow what you guys are talking about.

Lebron James
Steph Curry
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Durant
Cam Newton
Russell Wilson

yes, because they are rich. Literally proving my point

Not too bother senpai. If literal top .00001% black guy gets white wife not endow the world. Steve Smith has been with her a long time and provides for the family. Could be worse. The problem is when Jamal down the block has a white baby momma who doesn't receive child support.

Nigga can you read

>RW
>ELITE QB

Notice how the wives all have white features?

Niggers hate each other, what's to explain?

Yea I never got that. whites aint human shiiiiiit, I likes dem white women tho.

White women are on top of the social hierarchy and thus have the highest sexual market value.

That "black guy" is basically white. I see Italians that look like that every day.

Lol most black athletes have black wives.

Are you retarded? I said they have black wives/gfs.

Lol, I said "top" tbf. Like the most famous, the most popular.

t. 60% monkey

Niiice.

>explain
most blacks dont actually hate whites, thats just you transfering your own feelings.

as athletes are rich and well built they get to pick from any and all girls in the country. since the majority of females in the country are white then it would be understandable that most of them marry white women.

*although on second thought, Wilson is for all intents and purposes a white man

>then it would be understandable that most of them marry white women.

But they don't. They mostly marry black women. Hell, even light-skinned black athletes who "act white" like Curry and Wilson marry black women.

haha!

Most racists are betas with inferiority complexes, that makes it rare for women to be racist because they don't have anything to prove if they're pretty.

Also black people don't hate white people.

Crackers think everybody likes theirs scrawny, flat ass and titties, freckle face women. We have the best women bitch. We just like white women cause we can use them for their money and manipulate them easier

>Also black people don't hate white people.

Not openly, maybe. But there's some serious resentment under the surface with a lot of black people.

>tfw my otherwise 100% reasonable, highly-educated black dad got drunk and told me he hopes BLM kills all the white people
>tfw he married a white woman

Shit's fucked, a lot of them hate you almost as much as you hate them.

no set of women has ingroup loyalty.
when we talk about races i only think of from male prospective, women don't give a shit about race they just care to get the wealthiest and most alpha cock

i do

There's no logic, white girls are just super hot. Anyone who actively seeks out a grill of another race is doing it to prove a point (to themselves or others)

From an objective, evolutionary standpoint there is no reason why anyone would go for a sheboon when I given the choice (it's just a weird, pathetic, fetish some people adopt as a way of snubbing white girls in their own minds)

lol, it's not about that, I think people are just more likely to find people of their own race attractive. Plus there's the fact that a lot of these guys meet their wives in high school, and obviously the girls they went to school with are likely to be black since black people tend to live in majority-black communities.

Get a load of these white features

Bias goes both ways

Lelbron has a black wife.

Also its funny that Steve Smith is the biggest nigger on the field but he's clean off of it.

Try reading my post again, slowly this time.

"Pretty much all the top black athletes have black wives/gfs"

yeah i meant black*

she's not fucking black

I don't have a problem with black people.
When the Trump civil war begins, ill be on the black people's side.

I always thought she was one of those lightskinned black girls, but I just looked her up and apparently she's Mexican. Either way, not white.

Nigger.

lol, I wish. I can't even say "nigga" publicly without people thinking I'm racist, I look too white. I've got that Sean "Talcum X" King look going, only with freckles.

Everyone thinks white women are the most attractive, this should be common knowledge.

The more interesting subject is why more rich white men are marrying non white women. My guess is it's fear of divorce or seeking worship.

>mfw so many white beta profs at my uni married SE Asian women, some probably off those websites

Sad shit, but with increasing IQ comes increasing inability to regularly communicate with women (on average) and so non-white women take advantage of this

even sissy white males look better than black females
no fuckin wonder

40% of black females will be single.
sucks tbqh famalami

Will she ever come out of that teenager look? She's almost fucking 30.

The problem with being a high IQ male is most high IQ white women have zero interest in relationships, having a career is the most important thing to them. Smart white girls are also shit at treating men from my experience, they never complement or open up emotionally, that's why I think a lot of guys are going to brown town.

It's inexplicable.

>a lot of them hate you almost as much as you hate them.

Of course they do. That's why they are so remorseless for committing the most heinous of crimes against whites

>Stallone's daughter on the right

10/10, would take a left hook to a face to date her

> kobe bryant

damn ur retarded

Use and manipulate for money.
Far be it from a lowlife nigger scumbag to do that.
Try and accomplish something of merit on your own.
This mentality is exactly why blacks in America are so co-dependent.
You fucking sicken me.

haha xd epic Sup Forumsro

it's funny cuz you're pretending to be black

why does he have a korean daughter

BOTTOM SECOND FROM RIGHT A CUTE

A CUTE!

Korean-Italian master race

90% of those 40% are single mothers.

cute family :3