What are the top 5 countries for high testosterone ? Without doing research or anything...

What are the top 5 countries for high testosterone ? Without doing research or anything, what 5 countries make you think of strong men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNDKEfeIQzE
militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2016/06/16/afghanistan-nicholson-commander-pentagon-report-war/85972056/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/afghanistan-ghani-hekmatyar-sign-peace-deal-160929092524754.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s70_8XHVI9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Norway
Iceland
Russia
Pre-cuck germany
Poland

Chechnya
Serbia
Afghanistan
Portugal
Iceland

I know Chechnya is not a country, but still

Sweden
Finland
South korea
Bolivia
East Timor

>stan

Thats a joke, right?

Bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=bNDKEfeIQzE

Were not hinkinginking of subhumans are we
Were talking those who have show themselves to be resilient brave warriors against the desert death cult lately

Poland undisputed No1
Bulgaria
Hungary
Croatia
Russia

Western men are pretty much pussies that we can agree on

Ireland
Chernobyl
Finland
Cyrodiil
Belgica

>croatia

I was there once. Its pretty much like greece, just with more money, ans shorter people. When i was the avg height was like 5'5 for men.

>Netherlands
>Netherlands
>Netherlands
>Netherlands
>Netherlands
fite me irl faget

Alexander the Great couldn't conquer them, not even all the military might of the Soviet Union, not even the greatest military force the world has ever seen, the USA, could conquer them....

Afghanistan is no joke.

USA USA USA USA USA YOU FAGGOT

>1800 usa maybe, but now your name is literally mcdonalds

Russia
America
Pre war jap
Pre war German
Vikings

australia / ireland - skinny cunts with a mouth but impulsive and can pack a punch.
norway - big viking people
deutschland - either short and stocky or tall and built. strong either way.
russia - berzerker demon

Morocco

Yes we didn't complete crush kill destroy afghan for 13 years while creating a fighting force which has in the last 2 years killed over 40,000 and 5 months ago forced the largest enemy faction to the peace table and basically unconditionally surrender as long as they weren't arrested

Jesus... Wtf else is is needed to say we kicked the shit out of them. It's like if we pulled out of Germany you fuckers would say we lost ww2

militarytimes.com/story/military/pentagon/2016/06/16/afghanistan-nicholson-commander-pentagon-report-war/85972056/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/afghanistan-ghani-hekmatyar-sign-peace-deal-160929092524754.html

Things move fast. They surged. Gained too much, afghan forces came back and kicked the shit out of them

The afghan forces are hitting one spot then the next once they are done. The biggest fighters are out that's why isil is trying to fill the void

You realize berserkers and Vikings are both from Denmark? Berserkers were drunk, or high on mushrooms during battle.

Mexico
Pakistan
Turkey
Somalia
Algeria

They are succeding in supplanting native pop of USA, UK, Ger, Swed & France.

definitely bulgaria

youtube.com/watch?v=s70_8XHVI9w

>killing a man WITH A PUNCH