Is Norway just Sweden but better?

Is Norway just Sweden but better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=ALvVRCsGvEM
youtube.com/watch?v=xuvB6go4FDk
youtu.be/Bkt1vAX0MRM?t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Atm yes, but soon it will be just as bad here.

He is Norwegian, faggot.

Enternal reminder that the guy is norwegian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Or do you suddenly deny that is how a norwegian speaks huh? Fucking faggot. Get rekt.

It's like Sweden except all the good music, vidya, inventions and good looking people. (and mudslimes but that's another story). So Norway is essentially one of the most insignificant countries in the entire world, they only have oil.

>good looking people
Tourist here, what's the difference between Norwegians and swedes? You all look the same to me

Apparently us (swedes) is more handsome/pretty than the Norwegians, I honestly can't see the difference

Norway needs abit more diversity and it will be better.

Norway is my waifu

Your music sucks and your games are soulless crap

lmao stay jelly tiny yellow boii

Sweden can't produce this gem.

its sweden but rich and less refugees.
so yes

Still better than being Gook spics like you

We're like the third biggest exporters of music in the world despite our low population of 9 million, if our music sucked that wouldn't be the case. As far as vidya goes, we've created masterpieces like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and popular fps games like the Battlefield series. Your opinion doesn't mean shit.

This is who you're talking to

youtube.com/watch?v=ALvVRCsGvEM

Swedes are low energy.

Norway is better. But honestly, its not good. Oslo is a shithole of pakis and people are liberal shitheads..

I mean, I love Norway and the people (although slightly more arrogant than us) they are as close to swedes as you get.

People need to stop thinking norway is based, its just better than sweden, and thats not difficult.

Battlefield is shit
I liked Soma though

Yes. Norway has Breivik too.

Norway is arrogant

Sweden is buthurt

In what way are they better though? We've achieved sooo much more than them, to even compare Norway to us is fucking ridicolous. I mean we fucking OWNED their country a couple of hundred years ago. The two things they are better than us at is having fewer immigrants and getting lucky with oil. Literally two things.

Okay so please enlighten me what vidya your shit country has produced then?

>more cucked
>better

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>60%

Swedes are more slender, and are the lightest. Norwegians look more like us, eg. more stocky/bulky

Typical Swedish tactic. "NO U." Yeah we get it. I can take personal responsibility for the state of my country.
Say it with me
PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Norway has no history except taking it up the ass by Sweden and Denmark all the time. Call me the next time Norway invades the holy roman empire and wins.

He looks like a character from the new civ game

Sweden is pretty fucking arrogant too.

>I do like Norway though

>throwing rocks in a glasshouse
>gets informed of what he's doing
>t-that's a logical fff-fallacy c-cuck

Norway, Sweden, even Finland, all I care about from there is black and death metal.

/thread

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing? Your country is 60% white yet you come and hate on a country that is 85%+ white. How is Trump going to improve the white percentage? It's not like he's going to throw out all the niggers.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Norway is Sweden with a less diverse economy, but a less diverse population.

no one respect Swedes.
youtube.com/watch?v=xuvB6go4FDk

it's not hard to be better than sweden

I admire the Swedish entrepreneureal spirit; they have retained quite a bit of their industry (of which they had more of to begin with), and they have a knack for producing new things, big. Think Ikea, Dice, Pewdiepie, Ericsson, Volvo, etc.

The problem with sweden (and much of the underlying reason of their current nigger/liberal bias predicament) is in their consensus mindset (they are somewhat German in that regard).

Most Norwegians have a SLIGHT preference of Denmark over Sweden, perhaps because the former colonized us for 400 years instead of 200, and thusly had a greater cultural impact.

Norway is founded as a country of independant farmers in a rugged land, something I am proud of, but the Eternal Swede is regretfully correct when pointing out that Sweden has more to be proud of historically (if we disregard the viking age (793-1066).

>Sweden collapses
>Swedish businesses and enterprises move to Norway
I want to believe

Those two things makes our country a lot better to live in. If some achievements makes it easier for you to cope with the downfall of your country that's cool though.

Oil = Money
Which means Norway is the greatest country in the world. Fuck sweds and midslimes. Another Breivik will save us from allah.

henger meg nå

>Norway has no history
You being too ignorant to be arsed to learn it does not imply it does not exist. Who else, except maybe the poles (and of course swedes with muslim induced non-existant-penis syndrome), know of the swedish exploits on the continent four centuries ago?

But you aren't

Not sure if it'd be worth it, I'd say we build a wall.

When Sweden runs out of welfare, a brown wave of feces, and their blonde sex slaves, will overrun our border.

Det er teit da.

are you guys going to get rid of the cross on the flag, if so when?

That was an actual topic of debate in Sweden if memory serves.

From experience, most Norwegians seem to have a healthy sense of patriotism in them beneath the bluepill veneer. Hopefully this will transform into nationalism when the time comes.

To remove the cross would never fly in Norway, which again illustrates our differences in thought with regards to the nation state.

i just never saw the point of you guys having one, since no one believe in christianity anymore

>since no one believe in christianity anymore
So they believe, until they realize their entire moral/value system is based on Christianity.
Apart from that people love the flag for what it is I guess. My friends are mostly hardcore liberals, and I neither recall them ever bringing it up, or consider it likely that they ever will.

I think he's implying you guys are too much into Islam to have a cross on your flag

Clap

You can almost taste the salt, swecuck

>I think he's implying you guys are too much into Islam to have a cross on your flag
No, that same psycho submissive attitude (usually turned into Sup Forums memes) is rarely observed in Norway. The whole mass invasion is marketed as "our duty", and "humanitarian" (i.e. fundamentally Christian). Luckily it is not as massive as in Sweden. I'd say the lefties won the culture war less decisively here.

has your right wing parties said they would like more pagan influences in the culture

Not a single person I know would ever dream of changing the flag. I might not be a believer anymore in what the cross is from but the flag represents so much more than that.

The norwegian patriotism show no sign of slowing down either, if anything it is growing stronger. We remain negative to joining the EU, and take pride in who we are and where we are from.

Ugly Mongol appears

This.

>has your right wing parties said they would like more pagan influences in the culture
No, and neither is that a very good approach, currently (paganism is very marginal).

Christian societies prior to the 60s did not have this self destructive trait, and I believe we can return to that. We just need to readjust the Normies.

why not put the mjolnir on the flag instead of the cross

I found out my last name (from five generations) is from Norway. I realize it's not that bad as it is in Sweden, just hope the three of you (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) will figure something out. Atleast your politicians will.

Ugly Arab appears

have you seen the base that the US has up there

Inga undermänniskor här tack.

I am so eternally happy that I am not female, not because I dislike females or anything, obviously they are different, but still beautiful, fascinating creatures.

I'm happy I am not a nigger, for obvious reasons.

I am also grateful for not being born a Swede. The reasons are somewhat abstract, because I find many admirable qualities in your people, but you are just so fucked in the head, and I believe the shit we are currently witnessing is just the beginning.

Feels good to be Norwegian.

No, but friend of mine and my cousin too had an internship from way back. Some people go to Thule for work and make lots of money.

Is Danmark just Norway but better and therefore also better than Sweden?

Based Danes dude

No and I'm not sure why so many Norwegians are horny for Denmark on here.
Don't get me wrong, I like Denmark, but their immigration problem is just as bad as ours, if not worse.

Fuck you Sup Forums.

I love all my Nordic bros.

Most of Europe is. Hell, I've even seen muslims for the first time in my 20 years living here

>I like Denmark, but their immigration problem is just as bad as ours, if not worse.

Because they're not afraid to talk about it. Norway is like a mix between Sweden and Denmark when it comes to stuff like that. Also, Denmark were smart enough to negotiate their own immigration deal with the EU and got away from the whole refugee crisis pretty well.

SAUCE IN FINLAND PIC HNNNG I LOVE TEA AND THE QUEEN

Vent til I morra. Kanskje ting er bedre I morra. Syntes også du I morra skal vurdere overigmorra også.

Except they didn't. This is the muslim population of every country in Europe. We are just ahead of Denmark by 0.5%

The one with a Swedish flag is in Britain, enjoy.

Hot damn Bulgaria wtf are you doing

Okay but let's not forget the other shit-skins.

saab came from sweden so no.

This is an old image from 2015.

I'm taking that back, its from 2010 actually

No it's 2015 i think. You think Denmark had a 4,1 muslim pop in 2010?

There are 2 Million Immigrants in Sweden. And that's not counting the 500k Half Finns.

The source is Pew Research Center, and it says their most recent estimates are from 2010.

And then you have to take this into account.

Fuck, Löfven's cabinet is the worse cabinet ever. He deserves the Palme treatment

Worst*

Danes are the jews of the Nordic countries

>swe shooting gun

Its confirmed. All sweds btfo.

All the videos claiming its a Norwegian is false, so is the sites reffering to him as a Norwegian is written by butthurt sweds.

carefull now or il order you some coke & call some locals

Listen at 0:24 and you'll hear he's Norwegian.

youtu.be/Bkt1vAX0MRM?t=24s

Also read the description.