I know 99% of you are geeds, but what is your opinion of this film and frats in general?

I know 99% of you are geeds, but what is your opinion of this film and frats in general?

>oy vey western universities are like anotha shoah
does that sum up the movie?

looks gay as fuck

No basically
>muh frats are evil

You're not wrong

Frats do some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. Only good reason to join some shitty "boys club" that spend their time getting off on domination/submission is business connections.

Or to have a good time in college you fucking weeb

> itt: geeds that couldn't get a bid shouting "gay"

>>muh frats are evil
ivy league frats are really gay though, and hazing is not only gay but edgy as well as some kids die of exhaustion
you can have a good time without a frat

Frat boys are so fucking gay lmfao. I fucking hate seeing them on campus

>pearl clutching the movie

They don't even notice you

I haven't seen the movie, but I'm in a frat and it's pretty based.

Because you wish you were us, srat bitches don't give a fuck about geeds so you only get them 1-6s

Didnt get a bid lmao

I'm in the 1% I guess.
Fraternities tend to be bastions of right wing thinking in a sea of liberalism known as the university. People on Sup Forums seem to hate them though.
Of course it all depends on the region, anything that's not southeast or Midwest tends be kind of faggy. Tank tops and "bro culture" and all the rest. Most films depicting fraternities are pretty cringe and are looked down upon by most southern fraternity gentlemen, Animal House being the one exception.

Haven't seen it, but judging from the cover it looks like more typical jewish subversion.

Was in a frat and was actually president of my chapter to.

Hazing is nothing like the movie presents, its more like dding and working parties.

Overall the experience was great for me. Got to give back to the community a lot through philanthropic means, laugh at the sjws on my campus and got a great resume booster and job offer because of my leadership experience. The social scene the media portrays is really off the point.
However, the people in frats that think its the only way to make friends are fucking retarded and the minority.

All geeds need to leave Sup Forums immediately

right wing in what way, libertarian?

the most annoying thing about frat boys is the fact that this is their only argument.

>hurr durr you didnt get in you gdi trash xD

t. former frat boy that grew up and graduated

lol, authoritarian right duh. libertarians don't form fraternities because its against their ideology

>grew up
>browse pol
Ok

>t. Didn't get a bid

>bunch of faggot rubbing each other and making out
10/10 would fap to again

This guy knows, hazing is basically doing the bitch work like sober driving parties, watching the door or beer trough, And of course you have your lineups were shit goes down but the gay shit is just a meme

Nice!

not sure i agree with that

they seem to be anti-SJW though, but you can be left wing and be anti-SJW technically

Packs of worthless degenerates coasting to an easy life on the backs of mommy and daddy. Grats on paying for friends.

>*referring to the pic

they're anti individualism, which is congruent to anti-liberalism. SJWs are just a scapegoat

My old roommates were fratfags and they're way cooler than the typical butthurt pussies on Sup Forums.

is that why you didn't get a bid?

>Grats on paying for friends
When will this meme die

The tenants of most fraternities involve becoming a stronger individual, just because you join a close brotherhood doesn't mean you lose your fucking personality

Got 2 bids, denied both

I used to be in a frat. I quit because I couldn't be bothered to show up once a week for the drinking. They were nice people, though.

Frats = paying money for friends

Try a military school heh

did u meet your gf

>the way we haze is the way every other fraternity hazes
My pledgeship was probably similar to yours. Besides the fact that it lasted 24 weeks it wasn't anything extreme. working parties, dding, cleaning the house, memorizing a shit ton of stuff, and a few sleepless nights here and there. Etc etc.
But I know a lot of people that had it worse. Going days with out food or sleep consuming nothing but cocaine and alcohol. Bows and toes on broken glass, getting burned etc. I saw one of friends from high school on the news getting arrested for hazing.

Then why did you rush? We never just went to randoms and passed out bids

Basically bama, small irrelevant schools, it's bad anywhere without ifc

>Well, maybe you shouldn't have joined a fraternity in the first place?

Well I didn't really rush, I just went to a bunch of events that any freshmen were invited to for many different frats. Guess some frats liked me, the real 'rushing' in my school started after you accepted the bid, the bid is not automatic entry into the frat.

It was mostly because I was in the same group of friends who got into these frats.

>paying for friends
Isn't that what you do with your Warcraft subscription?
yeah I was referring to bama haha
No fags, blacks, etc. everyone voted for trump.

Can somebody explain to me why virtually every single american college movie (like American Pie and such) always glorify the frat life? Is it that intergral part of the college life in america? Because what I observe instead is that college is full of SJW's. Like, is it the case that there just wasn't any SJW's back in beginning of 00's, when college movies were a big hit or something?

non Jew AEPi reporting

Sup Forums frat bros report in

Movie is just entertainment, obviously glorifying and exaggerating the frat life would be the most entertaining way to portray a university.

Shalom! Midwest ΔX here

Liberals are the majority on most campuses, have been for a long time.
Fraternity and sorority members are a small minority at basically every university, and they tend to be conservative.

It's great if you like partying and fucking sorority chicks. That's the main reason people join really, it gives you the connections to the best parties.

Are you below or above the TEP on your campus

Not everyone in college is a SJW and not everyone pays for friends in a frat. They are just vocal minorities and stereotypes.

My fraternity never hazed anyone like this.

TEP has like 20 bros poss the weirdest frat at my college

GOAT? Sounds like something a muslim would fuck.

SJWs have the advantage of being loud and being well funded, they (Both the SJW students and the professors) are a minority.

In the college I go to the Frats/Sororities lost their houses after like 10 people died of alcohol poisoning. The Frats are still allowed on campus, but everyone who joins them is pretty undesirable. The "Paying to have friends" meme is completely true for them here.

thx for the replies, now I know a little more

Frats are for normalfaggots and douches.

so conservative in the sense of fiscal conservative, social liberal, anti-SJW

>The Frats are still allowed on campus, but everyone who joins them is pretty undesirable
undesirable like how? that they are being too normie?

Probably another stab at masculinity in the West. Fraternities and male bonding are bad, goy! Your masculinity is toxic to women around you!

what the fuck is a frat and what the fuck does it have to do with a college education?

>frats
a great place if you're looking to have homosexual experiences

>social liberal
Ummm did you miss the part about no gays or minorieties?

well i mean the activities part, you guys are obviously not christian conservative

My fraternity was alot of fun and despite the somewhat difficult pledge process id still recommend it and got some great friends out of it

Just educate yourself about the chapters on campus before you make a decision, there are plenty of bad fits and it's a pretty huge decision 2bh

>a great place if you're looking to have homosexual experiences

I'm intrigued.

also

>mfw one of the people on my freshman floor got thrown out of the first party of the year at aepi (jewish fraternity) for loudly criticizing israel

if you are against israel, where do you want jews to live

Didn't see it but frats are fucking gay, if you want to do man shit join the military. Any fat pussy can drink a lot, that's weak hazing.

>geeds

What's that?

I have not seen the film. Frats in general are garbage. 100 years ago they were started for a completely different purpose. The founding members of all these frats whose sole purpose is to party and get laid, would be absolutely ashamed of what they created if they knew it would evolve into the garbage it is today.

>where do you want jews to live

Ashtrays.

Yeah I agree Nigel Farage is a liberal degenerate, always drinking and such

and how did that work for you

It's awesome BRO

Hey let's all suck each other's COCKS bro!

Y'know as a joke

I don't understand the appeal of frats.

>and how did that work for you

Smokingly.

farage is a social liberal

1% checking in.

Mike Pence is my fraternity brother. It has its perks.

SEC Frat reporting in

Southern Frats are really boys clubs. USC (Go Cocks!) is like that. The "top" tier frats will only do business with the frats that they tailgated with, and the "regular" frats will only do business with the frats they tailgated with.

This is a legit hazing story. My roommate rushed Pike his freshman year and they locked him in a basement with 25 other guys and they put a live squid on a table. They rang a bell and everyone had to run, beat the other guys up, and grab a piece of the squid and show it the brother in charge. If the piece wasn't good enough you were punched in the face and dismissed. Afterwards they had to make fake stock cars out of cardboard and put their own stickers on it and so forth. Then they were taken to a track, for running, had to shotgun 5 beers, and then run into each other at full speed. Least falls got a bid. Then two days before bid day they got paddled.

But, the tradeoff to just doing bro stuff is access to ALL test banks through google drive, all the girls you could want, drugs at good prices, parties, friendships, and job opportunities.

i always wondered how you could have years of drunken sex with several women then end up as a devout christian and be against it

God damn independent
GDI
"Geed"

>100 years ago
Wew. Most prominent ones were founded 150+ years ago
Typical geed trying to edecute people on fraternity history.

U of I?

Those "good times" are subjective. My good time us most certainly different from your good time.

I have friends through a few serious clubs and a group of friends with a party house with a tap and a porch so I feel like I have the benefit of professional connections and the party connections.
But if you're some shmuck who misses being on his Lax team or someone who has no interests beyond getting a job, sex and drinking (which is most guys, nothing wrong with that) frats are a good way to meet people and forge lasting bonds with other guys.
Going it alone in life is a good way to end up in a lousy job with no momentum or opportunities.
Even with just the clubs and friends I have, some of us guys shoot together, work on our cars, invest and share advice, and have started small businesses that could have solid LT prospects.

Meet lots of people, gain lots of skills, be likable, its the only way we can rebuild the country, media and SJWs want to divide people and make them weak and easily manipulated. A strong group of ideologically similar and capable men is 100x stronger than an individual

Doesn't sound too bad.
Seems like it'd be worth it then

i'm ok with frats because they trigger the absolute fuck out of liberals

"frat" is way too fucking vague, there are so many different kinds of frats. There are engineering frats, black frats, military frats etc. Also frats outside the south hardly even count, and european and canadian frats sure as shit don't count. The only "frats" worth a shit are the elite southern ones.

He was a FIJI at some Christian college in the 50s I think. Time weren't as crazy back then. Unlike now lol

lmao every "my roommate" pledging story is fake

either the person telling it is lying, or their roommate was fucking with them

source: am the roommate that does the fucking

You know what poop soup is? You know what stink bombs smell like? I got stories. Fuck that "my roommate" queer

he was born in 1959

>White straight males having social associations and creating in-groups is bad! Only we Chosen can do that!

It always looked liked fun. Too bad about my autismo.

>want jews to live

The connections you make for future employment is worth joining alone, forget the party shit. Because once you graduate college, lol good luck, its tough out there even with a "good" degree. You need to know people to land a job these days. The more people you know the better. You enter the real world alone you're going to eat shit.

I know that but I still believe it anyway. My hazing was drinking until blackout on command and then doing things like pushups, driving girls to functions, eating stripper pussy (0/10 would not do again). That's pretty mild.

This roommate in question painted his own paddle in our common area (I lived with him then) and also made the stock car with my assistance in the common area.

According to -san you need to eat shit regardless

Mommy I like this Hans, can we keep him?