Should an Anerican return to his ethnic homeland if he is racially pure?

I'm a racially pure American of Irish descent, I'm not mixed in with other euro blood like most other Americans. Would it make more sense for me and other Americans of racially pure European backgrounds to go back to their Ethnic homelands in order to help fight on the European front? Discuss

Also no heritage faggotry in this thread

Pic somewhat related

The European front is already lost.

Why isn't white american your ethnic group?

t. 60%

Not like the American front, 60% with nonwhite babies holding the majority fir the second conscutive year

>no heritage faggotry in this thread
>racially pure european backround
>ethnic homeland

your whole fucking thread is based upon heritage faggotry you colosal faggot

I'm not denying that my nationality is American.

Is white american an ethnic group? Its a mix of European ethnicities, I think given some time and isolation white Americans could have become their own ethnic group but with the flood of pacos and nonwhites, there is less hope for that happening

Yea, thats kind of why I made this thread

I just recognize my racial background I'm not here posting
>Top of the morning LADS
>or anything like that

Sure why not .

>Irish decent
>Racially pure
Bahahahaha

Whats the situation over there seamus how cucked or not cucked is Ireland at the moment

Says the metizo mutant desceded from spaniards who KEKED their Aztec ancestors

Please fucking stop. You are not Irish, you may have Irish genetics but you are American.

There is nothing we Europeans hate more than to see you atutists sperg out about "mug heritage." Your a culturally, intellectually, emotionally and linguistically American.

We have to deal with thousands of you dumbfucks who think running around pissed and painted green on St. Patrick's Day and rambling about the IRA makes you Irish.

>Is white american an ethnic group?
I don't see why not. Whites in america don't seem like their culture and connection to this land is purely the sum of their respective european ethnic origins or how long they've been on this continent.

>Implying I'm not here on vacation from the USA
Lol

I understand that I am American culturally, intellectually, etc. I'm not arguing that I'm speaking soley on a basis of Genetics, I think Europe could use more of their own Genetic material in The face of migrant hordes

Lol silly me thinking a Taco could afford a computer let alone use it. That one is on me sorry.

i'm talking about genetics not nationality, if I were a beaner who was born here I wouldn't be ethnically hispanic American I would be ethnically Mexican

If you have parents or grandparents from Ireland, it is pretty easy to move here.

If he has Irish blood then he is fucking Irish. Your attitude belongs over in /r/Ireland with the rest of the stupid faggots trying to destroy the Irish diaspora and turn them against us here in Ireland so fuck right off with that shit.

My parents have this option, I don't though. My family has been here since the 20s

Theres an r/ireland? Why can't those niggers just have an r/international?
t. Autism

i get why this is infuriating for you guys but the thing is America isnt quite old enough that people feel an inate American ethicity yet. With any luck, we'll have a full blown nationalist movement and the American identity will be set in stone and yuropeens wont have to hear it anymore.

that said in a lot of the country you can tell someones heritage by how they act. Its obviously a different culture than the "old world", but there are distinct characteristics that have stuck. Irish and Italians especially stand out. German culture has pretty much been stomped out since WWII but you can still tell that Midwesterners are german as they have retained their original protestant values and work ethic as well as a certain type of seriousness. The point is that the reason Americans still identify their european heritage is because the American ethnicity is only half baked and you can actually still spot european lineage depending where you are in the country

I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference since the Irish speak English anyway

Hispanic is not a race

Nobody can be of "Hispanic descent" because hispanic descent isn't even real.

Beaners are brown due to their indio genes

Hispanic is just a geographic term that includes whites and blacks

Tbqh fampai, I think White Anerican identity is dead. I'm 18 and I have never felt more unwanted than in the American history class where I was "taught" how our great men, those who BUILT this country are "evil racists" how we went to Africa and snatched those poor niggers out of their "self sustaining, democratic villages that had their own police force" and then subgugated them to the slave trade that was worse than the holocaust (the teacher actually said this, he left out how african tribes sold them on the beaches for liquor in some cases)and how we mistreated those poor indians who dindu nuffin (never mind the fort mims massacare and many such cases) it doesn't feel like my country, and the demographics only make it worse, I'm thinking of jumping ship

But thats what your saying with a "white Anerican" ethnicity. The white race in America is made up of European ethnic groups, in most cases mixed together

The Irish are parasites. No wonder you were segregated and exterminated a hundred years ago.

Hows Her Majesty's caliphate achmed?

at 18 youre still plugged in to the marxist education machine. Its pretty brutal but it gets better when you start to be able to choose your associations. If you go to college the anti white sentiment of course will get much worse but at least conservative college orgs are finally on the rise.

The tide is turning like it never has before. Before Trump I was also ready to jump ship but he's a big enough wild card that we might actually turn this ship around. Just not having Obama as our nations figurehead will do wonders. At 18 youre probably too young to realize exactly how much Obama has sabotaged our culture. He really empowered the crusade against whites. Hold tight, Trump might fix it. If nationalism goes mainstream, and it looks like its going to, we'll see a sweeping change in this country like no one can even imagine.

But the real issue is LEGAL immigration and no one talks about it. Trump has already said himself that he might consider letting "the good" illegals stay.
What rwally gets me is history, I'll read about what this nation used to be and I cry because I know we will never be like that again. I once read that once a nation dies its gone forever, and I believe the American Nation has died due to judeo-bolshevic subversion. The only way forward, as I see it, would be the creation of a white ethnostate out of the American country as it is now