Anarchism

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Anarchism?

Should the state be dismantled?

define: "the state"

The government of a country

define: "government" and "country"

Do you not know what these things are?

i want to know what your half ass nigger tier anarchist replacements to them are.

You type like a nigger.

I don't want to replace them with anything.

no its stupid

If anarchy is so great, why dont these fucks go live in africa where its ruled by warlords? Because thats what an anarchal country would be like

A group of people with the exclusive right to initiate force.

They can collect a certain amount of value from people every month called "taxes", but I as a simple nobody cannot do the same because if I did I'd be on trial for theft and/or extortion

No it wouldn't, those warlords are still in control.

>power vacuums don't exist

That's not what I implied.

correct, it's reality.
anarchist live off in some place akin to liberal lala-land that is divorced from it.

Will be filled by the market.
Do you need someone to patrol around your house/land? Since you have ownership of the house/land you decide who is welcome and not.
You can then hire someone who offers that sort of service, and you engage in a mutually beneficial agreement.

No one in this scenario needs an agency which initiates force on anyone. No taxation or laws, just two parties doing business together.

>he fell for the free market meme

what? I was saying that in an anarchist society, people would create gangs and soon areas would be run by warlords

Why do you think that?

Then it wouldn't be anarchism

I don't see any arguments

anarchism is just rebranded communism in the end so it makes sense.

>anarchism is just rebranded communism in the end so it makes sense.

In what way?

>expecting SERIOUS DISCUSSION
nah this isn't kc

except for an prims there are no actual anarchists. ancaps basically want an organic state made out of companies, everyone else is just a more anti-centralist demsoc

I agree that most anarchists are ironically spooked pussies themselves, but anarco- primitivism (or anarcho-X) is retarded.

>spooked
a stirner fan im guessing?

Not read his works yet, but I intend to some day.

Just say it
you can't counter my argument

What power vacuum are you talking about? If the local mafia leaves a town, the people will simply go back to work with the added benefit of keeping all of their income and not worrying when the "mafia protection squad" is coming over to check on things

My problem with anarchism is not because I think its inherently bad. I actually find it far too logical a system for humans.

Anarchists are obsessed with democracy and decentralization, all manner of silly buzzwords. If all parties in a society are roughly of equal power they will constantly test each other, fight because when all parties are equal in power or roughly equal, the cost of fighting is lower.

Order only arises when one dominates the rest and establishes hegemony. That is the basis of the state.

explain to me what stops anarchy from devolving in to a series of feudal states controlled by mega corporations

Libertarian here

Anarchism wouldn't work

Libertarianism wouldn't work

Nothing works

We lost the game
We are not in control

It's great but, in a world like ours where we are surrounded by all kind of human chimps, it will not work. Who knows maybe in the distant future when humanity might evolve to a "better" species. Also, saying that anarchism is equal to communism is purely retarded. True anarchists hate commies as much as any other person for pretty obvious reasons.

>devolving
wew lad

Anarchist are faggots they seem to like Karl Marx and Muslims.

>source: none.

People not being cucks and actually fighting to dismantle authority.

If the mega corporation can't force me to buy their product or service, if they cannot use the force of the state to make me pay, I can purchase goods from their competitor who doesn't want to enslave the entire globe

Assuming we're in Ancapistan and McDonalds decides to build an army to fight for world domination. It has to fund that army, how? No one is paying taxes, they rely on voluntary transaction from their customer. If the news comes out that paying for your Big Mac sponsors an army, people would go to Burger King who can capitalize on that through ads "We're the burger chain that doesn't want to create a world government!"

Maybe they hide it, it's a secret army. It's still going to cost a huge amount of money for McDonalds to pay for equipment and training soldiers. That is value McDonalds have to divert away from their burgers, making people less likely to buy their stuff, and then the secret army loses funding.

>Anarco-capitalism
>Anarchism