So now that the CTR is history, who is the main antagonist for Sup Forums?

So now that the CTR is history, who is the main antagonist for Sup Forums?

america

CTR is still around.

Source: I work for them (AMA, reddit)

the world

Well duh.

the great split
Pro-jew Trumplets and anti-semites

Sup Forums

Shut up CTR shill.

Sage

Canada

r/thedonald

Meh lefty/pol/ tries to raid us every now and then but they always swing and miss, not much of a threat. Their raids are sad, at the most. They even still do "drumpfkin" threads.

Some random forums out there try to raid us every now and then but the result is the same. It's just sad. Like the nerdy Pokemon kids who thought they were getting the best out of the popular kids with their inside jokes but aren't really

The mainstream media is still out there, though, and who knows what they'll say next

ourselves
i've been stuck in this shithole for longer than i'd care to admit, and even though i still maintain that 'the cancer that is killing Sup Forums' is the cancer that is killing Sup Forums, this post election hangover you guys are nursing is fucking bad
Sup Forums would have been better off if hillary won

i mean america would be fucked but we'd be ok
something needs to change because the content coming out of here is not up to par right now

>who is the main antagonist for Sup Forums?
anyone who isn't me

BLM funded by Soros

>something needs to change because the content coming out of here is not up to par right now
Agree. I feel like a lot of this is because of excessive mode-ration that is keeping us cucked

I have see many chinese threads, it might be the 50 cent army

Donald trump obviously

It's no fun letting things settle
Kek is a god of chaos

aren't the blm and crt superpacs funds running dry if not empty? what are the new heads of the hydra?

Those who violate the NAP.

this

day of the rake when?

Sup Forums. Sup Forums trolls itself

JIDF of course.

>violate
thought it said value
get fucked, cuck

Reason.

marxism

these guys

tl;dr me bong

kys trumpshill

Are you blind?

Leftypol interloper cucks coming here everyday spamming slide threads and cuck propaganda, concern trolling cointelpro etc.

CTR is constantly on Trumps twitter page.

Hollywood and marketers.

cucks and communists ofc

is it a single group? a superpac with leftover cash?

Besides the eternal JIDF? Idk Kangz?

JIDF is no fun since Trump is pro heeb.

the best cure for post-election is a HAPPENING. get a few of those and Sup Forums is back to normal

uncircumcised posters

definitely, it will come to happen that either trump will betray us or we betray him

Sup Forums cannot be hail to the chief, we are supposed to be against authority

leftypol assumed that we would turn to the left, however I think we are just gonna accuse trump of not being hard enough on mexico, china and the mudslimes

JIDF is the eternal enemy of Sup Forums

media matters

Jews

(OP) #
Leftypol has an ongoing series of raid threads organizing not just the constant sliding and Sup Forums tier threads, but also to become more mods and janitors. It's a great gift as we get so many new sets of eyes that will get bored and try to troll a quality thread only to start to have their eyes opened by the facts and reality that is Sup Forums.

There is no such thing as a threat or antagonist to Sup Forums.

The major enemy coming up is the NSA.

After assange released his files and the password (and turns out, the password is merged with the bitcoin blockchain itself)...

They are in burn the midnight oil Finals Week mode trying to keep it from jumping the fence.

Countless distractions, diversions, and non-issue posts will be coming up to keep Sup Forums diverted from doing anything or airing any information that the keyboard warriors actually release from the FILE.

If you all wanted a Happening then theres a chance thats actually going to generate one. There's no depths these people will go to, to keep their empire secure.

Crash the Stock Market? or anything else of that magnitude, you better believe it, its probably on the table.

Also its 2017, numerology digits of 10 which means the start of something new. Esoteric globalists may try to curb any new Paradigms by diversion.

Enough of the 9 Numerology (ending) got cemented in 2016 that they cant stop it, but I can see them trying to slow it down.

(when the train is derailing, you hope it will hit a few telephone poles to buy you an extra half second to try to dive out of the way)

marxism is always bad. it never works. it has killed more lives than anyone. just the standard stuff. but its well written. i sent it to some lefties i know

Sup Forums is the antagonist

/leftypol/

>one-post
>literally babbling about one-posting

This

This whole goddamn board has been CTR since september.

>who is the main antagonist for Sup Forums?
truth and brain function

Drumpfniggers and their kike shilling.

George Soros
/thread

cucks

this pretty much

Putin has an international arrest warrant out for Soros but nobody has grabbed him yet, so while he continues to go free - this bond villain with the white cat will keep using his superweapon (money) to wreak havoc.

also this

Same types of sad sack basement dwellers, different label. In a lot of ways they're much like the majority of us but they're inherently collectivists instead of individualists.

This