The war with best korea is long overdue

The war with best korea is long overdue

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/01/21/north-korea-lands-first-ever-man-on-the-sun-confirms-central-news-agency/
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/12/28/god-dies-after-battle-with-short-illness/
twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/816068815821754369
bbc.com/news/world-asia-35741936
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but theyll get BTFO literally in hours and then you'll have another (((US))) puppet near your border pointing its tiny missile defense cock in your direction.

>war
US vs. NK is not a war
it's a curbstomp

There won't be a war you fucktard

Only sanctions that will further cripple their country

>War with North Korea = War with China
>It wont hap... oh

Is North Korea backed by China or was that a meme?

Regardless, it seems pointless to invade from a pure economic viewpoint, and only as pure good-will to release the Koreans from ruthless dictatorship.

Makes sense

I unironically tweeted netanyahu's advisors about this when John Kerry went on his rampage.

I said along the lines aint it funny how none of this rhetoric is ever pointed at North Korea when they threaten war with the South every other year.

Let's just nuke it. Nobody like them anyway.

yfw north and south Korea is technically still at war.

>NK in the final states of maaking a nuke that can reach US
>Cant even launch a rocket that hits South Korea
>Actually trusting a country that has claimed they landed a man on the sun.

I don't think China is happy with North Korea anymore, but they are probably still friends on paper.

I doubt China would protect them if North Korea was serious about nuking the US, or they attacked South Korea.

Trump is going to wave his magic wand and drop a meteor on Pyongyang!

Kek, trump tweets and CNN interrupts their programming

North Korea is China's embarrassing downie child that they grudgingly make sure doesn't fling shit everywhere

Not likely. Brother Eleven has no political capital and is struggling to conceal or control his economic mistakes. If Norks tried something, he's be so angry at them that he would do our work for us.

The same people who are currently bashing Trump for being "soft" on Russia are now bashing Trump for being too tough with North Korea.

I wish I was joking.

This. The Norks will definitely find themselves very lonely if (by some miracle) they manage to launch a successful attack on the US.
If the chinks have to pick between the geopolitical short bus and the country that buys the most of their cheap shit, who do you think theyre gonna pick?

>False flag nuclear strike on Commiefornia
>Retaliate
Win win

>implying America and its allies don't have advanced anti-missile systems capable of shooting down anything fired from North Korea

War with best Korea will be a disaster. Millions of starving, brain washed people with nowhere to go after their country gets demolished.

Chinks must have fucking had it with their annoying little brother by now.

We'll just send them to Sweden

>nowhere to go
why must they go somewhere?

Yeah except it will
Good job too bc it's the only thing that can prevent criminal US invasion attempt

China has already recovered from a phase where most of them were starving and they were brainwashed by their leader. They did it in like a few months after Mao very publicly made a mistake in choosing his successor. The Chinese just went "oh, guess he isn't a god after all" and everything went back to "normal".

how is that any different than the positionNK is in now

Well what do you think will happen? Who will take lead of Best Korea after its destroyed? SK will be the ones to take on everything and it's a HUGE process

>claimed they landed a man on the sun.

I'm gonna need some info on this

mass chaos for the chinese enemy. It fits american strategy.

Just imagine how many Big Macs could be sold when this commie shithole opens its market.

>NK run by a puppet government
>Life only improves for the average Nork

Basically, typical Nork propaganda put out by their Ministry of Truth.
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2014/01/21/north-korea-lands-first-ever-man-on-the-sun-confirms-central-news-agency/
The best part:
>It is understood that the 17-year-old ‘space explorer’ travelled at night to avoid being engulfed by the suns rays

War with N Korea = a Nuclear conflict and would probably mean some huge south korean city like Seoul would be nuked

Dude imagine eating rice and worms and shit for all your life and suddenly after a devastating war some guy named "Ronaldo mcdonaldseru" comes and is like"Comeru and eateru big maceru tsamida!"

I think i would kill myself if that was my first experience with FREEDOM™

From the same site

>waterfordwhispersnews.com
waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/12/28/god-dies-after-battle-with-short-illness/

Nigger are you retarded?

This can't be serious, my dad used to tell me the Irish sent a man to the sun and launched it at night as a joke

They probably wouldn't even have time to respond with nukes.

NUKE THE GOOKS NOW!

Is North Korea as evil as the media makes them out to be?

It seems to me NK is just trying to keep the Jew bankers out. Developing nuclear weapons is a good deterent to keep USA from bombkng them for their Jewish overlords.

I find it hard to believe that NK is "evil" when its nothing but the Jew owned mainstream media saying it.

No more evil than cuba. Both are unacceptable by western standards though.

Cuba is totally pozed so its k

Well, worst Korea and the US are gonna take heavy casualties whether you call it a war or not.

twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/816068815821754369

Wouldn't China intervene, being communists and all?

I'm down to fight as long as I get a qt Korean waifu

OP is right. North Korea needs to be dismantled. Turning a blind eye to all that suffering is sick.

Nothing will happen. Going to war with Korea would mean going to war with China. Both of them have nuclear weapons.

If that wasn't enough, going to war with China means going to war with Russia. Going to war with either of them results in a global nuclear exchange in which we all die. Calm the fuck down, Sup Forums.

Why would they nuke Seoul? NK has enough artillery at the border to completely destroy Seoul in a matter of hours without needing nukes.

>going to war with China means going to war with Russia.
Why? Also, I have difficulty buying that Russia will come to China's aid if China is the aggressor.

fuck I want to play KSP now

>twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/816068815821754369
hahaha holy shit

>trumps bromance with putin will lead to russia siding with the US to destroy the chink menace

>Why?

If you don't know the basics of geo-politics, the balance of power and relationships between superpowers you shouldn't be fucking posting in a geo-political thread.

>China is the aggressor

>US attacks NK because muh evil gommies
>China defends her ally
>This somehow makes China the aggressor

You are one dense motherfucker.

I doubt it Putin is the leader in this relationship Trump is the follower

>fake news

I really doubt that Trump is ever the follower

>If you don't know the basics of geo-politics, the balance of power and relationships between superpowers you shouldn't be fucking posting in a geo-political thread.
You don't have a rational basis for this premise so you resort to personal attacks? Gotcha!

You just disregarded the whole fact of ICBMs and threats to the US and SK, not to mention the existing state of war with NK on pause due to a decades old armistice, and you have the affront to call other people "dense?"

No nigger, he said if DPRK attacks US, then China wouldn't help DPRK

Not if they want their debt paid

Who do you think putin would rather have as an ally? The US or china?

>ignores the entire first part of my fucking post because he doesn't know about the Russian-Chinese military alliance and friendship
>expects me to take anything he says seriously

I know Sup Forums is one of the lowest IQ boards but holy shit you take the fucking prize for being the stupidest cunt I've seen today.

>China needs US for their economy
>Putin needs China to improve Russia's economy
>Therefore Putin needs US to improve Russia's economy
US

>the Russian-Chinese military alliance and friendship
[citation needed]
I wasn't aware of any such alliance or treaties since the fallout during the Mao era. Failure to substantiate this assertion will be concluded as you just making shit up. Oh, and sales of military gear isn't evidence of "alliance and friendship."

No, you misread his entire post

>China defends her ally
>This somehow makes China the aggressor

This entire thread is about NK threatening the US with nukes, not with US attacking NK for no reason

dude the west would be wiped out
best Korea can rely on over 5 million troops and one of the best equipped militaries in the world

No power in the area will ever let US interests set up shop in NK territory. Ever.

Best case scenario, nothing continues to happen. Second best, SK gets obliterated, China takes entirety of Korea, we cut our losses.

But what will we russians do with the tsunami of zombified refuges, after US victory? There are like 60 quadzillions of gooks there.. :-(

better make the maymays in advance because the war will be over long before the first ones roll out

>heavy causalities

It'd be a live fire exercise.

The problem is if they nuke someone. Then NK would be finished.

Best Korea will win, I hope.

Also, more people are starving in the land of the "free" than in the Best Korea.

>China

Why would they risk losing everything they built over some crazies?

The most likely outcome of a war would be the unification of korea under the SK government.

t. Chang

Enjoying Western freedom?

>Well, worst Korea and the US are gonna take heavy casualties whether you call it a war or not.
US won't have much in the way of casualties. Airpower would win the day, and worst koreans would be in charge of most of the occupation. There's no way around Seoul getting shelled to shit, though.

Except the thread is actually about US -Trump- threatening NK. The only way an ICBM will 'never happen' is if Trump orders a preemptive strike on NK, making US the aggressor

>US -Trump- threatening NK
Because NK allegedly recently developed missiles capable of hitting the US, which is of course Kim Jong-Un's way of threatening the US
Trump responded to NKs threats

>Trump provokes NK
>North Korea sends its nukes
>Rip off California from the map
>Trump officially has the popular vote

This is some 3D chess.

americans clearly showed, not said, not tweeted, SHOWED that they will never EVER attack a country that has nukes. Even the disassembled shitty ones.

just don trun any trains on that trans-siberian railroad and the western ruskies will be fine

How do you figure? If there's a war, SK will be gone. Who's going to take NK? China probably. US may be allowed to help take it, but they'll never be allowed to hold any of it. If the remainder of SK's government is still alive at that point, they'll maybe get reinstated as puppets. Korea would essentially be over.

>implying there's a chang alive who can type english this legibly

Nukes aren't real.

>you will never be a simple Nork farmer completely unaware of global Jewry and corruption

They did it once already, and won.

>How do you figure? If there's a war, SK will be gone. Who's going to take NK? China probably. US may be allowed to help take it, but they'll never be allowed to hold any of it. If the remainder of SK's government is still alive at that point, they'll maybe get reinstated as puppets. Korea would essentially be over.
NKs fighting capabilities would all be destroyed within a few hours. The only way your scenario happens is if the US starts shit then leaves. The US is still technically at with with NK and SK is our ally in that war.

Long fucking overdue.

But what will the ruskie scumbags support it?
or will they side with the norks?
THATS THE REAL QUESTION C U C K LORD.

1. No they didn't, they said they were close to testing an ICBM. Not developed yet
2. Mere possession of such does not constitute a threat, it is a measure of self defence as NK has stated repeatedly. Call me back when NK puts thirty thousand troops in Mexico and starts joint war games for an invasion. Then we can talk about a NK threat to America. In reality the US constantly threatens NK.

Russia will help us out and we can share the gooks

So the routine DMZ shenanigans are just friendly banter?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-35741936

Western markets are more important. Besides NK has been waaay too autistic for even the Chinese to be friends with these days.

Plus the Chinese and South Koreans will have a diamond baby boner for all that lebensraum after the burgers are done with best Korea.

>it won't happen!
When is he going to stop saying what is going to happen and what is not and start saying HOW he is going to do that?

>NKs fighting capabilities would all be destroyed within a few hours

The most heavily embunkered people on earth in one of the most defensible pieces of land on earth. Mountainous valleys and ridges make nukes and tanks useless. So does moving your vital military infrastructure a few kilometers underground.

GFL

>South Korea's Yonhap news agency, citing military sources, has reported that the exercises will include training for precision attacks on North Korean leadership and its nuclear and missile facilities.

If your country was facing the world's largest military exercises specifically designed for a preemptive attack, you might threaten a preemptive attack in return too.

They are pretty irregular and SK does it too.

Unless china can stop the US from gaining the virtually guaranteed air superiority NK doesn't stand a chance.

>If your country was facing the world's largest military exercises specifically designed for a preemptive attack
If they didn't want that happening, they shouldn't be constantly threatening SK

>US will have heavy casualties

North Korea barely has the tech to go over the border let alone getting near an advanced US carrier group. The US will park well off shore and shock and awe them until their military is gone.

They both can and will. And even if the US was allowed to putter nukes around the skies of Asia all they pleased, they couldn't use them anywhere near the borders, and they only have what.. two dozen MOPs capable of penetrating 200 feet?

The South is the one threatening with its war games and constant talk about regime change. NK says the same about its nuclear program. If you don't like it, stop the war game invasion preparations.

We first have to let them hold a Crimean style referendum to join Mexico