youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
radio.therightstuff.biz
youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE
vid.me/ufy5
youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
youtu.be/upAzM5Mduvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Common Filth

He's purple. Doesn't seem too keen on going full retard either way.

He is DUDE WEED LMAO though.

>Joe Rogan
>always on the fence
>redpilled

Nope

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk

YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

What are some good redpilled podcasts?

radio.therightstuff.biz
Daily Shoah
Fash The Nation
Intersectional Alt-Right

The only types of pills this dude has taken are unidentifiable soviet combat pills

Radical Agenda

Bongo Bongo book club

>not listening to Knockoff
>2011 + 6

MMMMMMMMH, ROIGHT ROIGHT

FREE
DOMAIN
RADIO

LOLOLOLOL
Joe Rogan is soooo not redpilled.
I'll never forget one time he was like "white people are becoming a minority in our lifetime.... it's fascinating." He's like a 10th-degree. And Brendan Schaub and Calen are even worse cucks. Eddie Bravo is the only based one, but even he's a spic.

Joey Diaz. he's a kike spic but he is redpilled as FUCK due to experiencing real life. he refers to nu-males as "gentiles".

His podcast is just dumb fun.

Jocko Willink's podcast is redpill as fuck

redpill is gay i herd fer faggots with internal issues

NO AGENDA

ADAM CURRY & JOHN C DVORAK

ITM SLAVES

>not being moderate master race

this audio on vdare and kike shapiro

might pay for Limbaugh too

purple pill is the actual redpill

pic not related right?

when he sticks to islam he speaks nothing but truth

every fucking time

Yummy pasta.

Bravo is OD on redpills though hes just an idiot that believes any conspiracy

This, you're not learning anything except dumb fun facts listening to jre

FPBP

VORW

People are right about him being a pussy about certain subjects on the podcast but having been to his NYE comedy show with joey diaz i can confirm they're both juuust redpilled enough to persuade the cucky L.A. audience to the ways of the redpill. 100% serious about this btw, I recommend one of you guys record his stand-up because it's much more politically incorrect than the podcast.

Joe Rogan is a bro that wants to debate and talk about science but at the end of the day he's just the host from Fear Factor and UFC aka, 2 dumb fucks beating each other down for the pleasure of white trash hicks.

And religion in general, Daan.

t. not smart enough to do martial arts

Pretty much. As a normfag's entry point into redpilling themselves he's a good envoy

>daan
that's me mate's name desu

Pic unrelated?

this is the only correct answer

>t. believes traumatic experiences can manifest as genetic phobias in descendants

I DON'T KNOW MAN IT JUST SEEMS LIKE IT MAKES SENSE

I wouldnt call Joe red pilled as such, he just entertains both sides of the argument.

He is quite liberal if you listen to enough of his pod casts

>Funny that liberalism such as he is now considered right wing

Rebel Yell. Jealous that I'm not a southerner.
>Rich heritage
>Non pozz'd way of thinking
>Southern succession
>Honor culture
Wonder if they'd accept a southern Cal bro into their movement.

JOE ROGAN IS AN ALT-RIGHT LEADER IDIOT.

Jordan peterson dropped nuclear redpills.;

youtu.be/04wyGK6k6HE

>Read Sup Forums for my right wing
>Neogaf for gaming and left wing

People on neogaf actually calling Joe Rogan Alt right because he had Milo on his podcast

>Its insane

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

>he doesnt believe in genetic memory

next youre gonna tell me birds teach their babies how to fly or sumfin

Keked at the end there

>he believes ancestral memory (which can be selected for) is the same as me being scared of spiders because my great-grandma had a run-in with a tarantula when she was 12

holy shit user

why do you think niggers are so afraid of dogs even if theyve never been bitten?

because those who weren't got eaten by wild dogs and didn't get to reproduce, you double nigger

Pretty much. And even he can be pretty faggy and "anti-racist" with some of his conspiracy theories, i.e. the nazis killed millions of jews and now they run NASA etc etc. But at least he points out a lot of the bullshit with liberals and the mainstream media.

so why do white men NOT fear dogs even though wolves are FAR more dangerous than hyenas. and for that matter, why arent they afraid of cats? they were dodging lions for so long

How has he been I stopped listening a month ago nectar like because I couldn't stand the community questions
They are so cringe. Every last one of them talks like they just found some sort of arcane knowledge and have to share it in the most pretentious way possible

The War Room is a good one.

I want to bongo bongo blow my brains out

Most try hard, least earned intro of all time
Almost as bad of an intro as intersectional alt right
>1488 feet high off the ground
>High
>Off the ground

I can't recommend Nick Dipaolo's podcast enough. He may very well be "our guy".

Rogan is nothing but full retard.

The Church of What's Happening Now is hands down my favorite podcast

vid.me/ufy5

The daily shoah
Fash the nation
Thirty three and a third
This hour has 88 minutes

Both (((libertarians))).

The Tom Woods Show

Does anyone listen to Those Conspiracy Guys? Pretty good but episodes are too long, like 5 or 6 hours. They talk about inside jobs and false flags and all that tinfoil (but probably true) stuff

Bongo Bongo and 88 minutes

Reminder that Rogan wanted Hillary to win.

SLUG2 is terrible and should cap his own leaf ass

wait when

where did he say this

prove it

>ctrl+f Bill Burr
>0 results

this

>it's a 'joe rogan tries to be funny in the presence of an actual comedian' episode

painful joe rogan

The election stream.

RAKED!
In all honesty hes a good goy!

Joe's main virtue IMO is that he is able to draw a good variety of guests. Fascinating array of people on his show.

The only conspiracy they should be covering is the Jewish Question

if anyone saysd "88 minutes" SLug2_ is a canadian faggot who runs the show

PostModern Violence..... they only have two episodes out tho. :(

>Slug_2
>runs a Canadian podcast
>get shit aboot being Canadian
RAKED!

Nick makes it clear that is very far right and that blacks and whites can't coexist together.

Radio 3Fourteen on Red Ice TV. Lana is far more redpilled and edgy than Henrik

mandatory mem

I've never been able to make it past 5 minutes of his podcast.

So fucking cringe inducing. Hes the rape baby of a new-age hippie and a frat bro.

Fucking love that shit still wondering how it got on the main page

He literally said "I'm with her" and called anyone who considered Trump as the better option "The cunt gang" I couldn't listen to him during the election.

radio.therightstuff.biz

All of it.

This will always be my favorite copypasta.

slug2underscore is that you?

not this hour has 88 leafs though

Jordan Peterson is one of my new favorite thinkers,lecturers and now podcasters who I discovered from the Joe Rogan episode.
His New Year video became quite intense and almost hard to watch but the sincerity (as well as I'm able to read it) only endeared him to me more. I find I have to listen to his stuff multiple times to better follow his trail of thought and even then, usually feel 2dum to wrestle with it all at once more often then not.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

Joe spouts on about things he doesn understand and is now scamming people with dangerous nootropics.

What's redpilled about that?

Move down here and embrace the way of life and you should be good to go.

no just no

youtu.be/upAzM5Mduvw

Rogan was so far out of his depth during Peterson's interview it was hilarious. He'd drop this massive truth bomb and Rogan would just go "Yeah... whoa man okay that's cool."

Check out Caravan To midnight. Listen to some episodes on their YouTube. If you like it, you can subscribe at their website for more. Usually 4 , 3 hour programs a week.

Reminder that Sam Harris will be talking with Jordan Peterson. The Waking Up Podcast is basically a redpill in audio form.

Bert is fat

Rebel Yell has quickly become my favorite.

Musonius is such an intelligent, well-read guy.

This was possibly the best podcast I have ever listened to

I think he was just letting him talk because he was so enthralled by Peterson as was everyone listening.