HAPPENING! DYLANN ROOF FOUND COMPETENT TO REPRESENT HIMSELF

Dylann Roof has been ruled competent to stand trial and to act as his own attorney.

U.S. District Judge Richard Gergel made the determination Monday after a daylong hearing. The judge heard about seven hours of testimony in the hearing, which was closed to the public and the media.

FULL TRANSCRIPT: northcrane.com/2017/01/02/the-latest-dylann-roof-found-competent-to-represent-himself/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is going to be historical.

More like Roof is going to start ranting and then get thrown out for contempt of court.

I hate this cunts hair so fucking much.

Post yfw he redpills the jurors and is found innocent on all charges

Why did he do it?

Just a prank.

At the very least he has an appellate argument now.

prank gone wrong!

Who is this weak-jawwed faggot?

is this going to be a case of "i saw someone do it on TV so its gonna work"?

I've seen the people who try to represent themselves before and they end up looking retarded if they haven't studied law for a couple of years.

w2c sweater
great fit tbqh

HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Go get em Dylann.

historic*

retard

This is gonna be awesome

>mfw this trial shall the set the precedent for decades to come

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ

the guy killed 7 people or so in a church. He killed the people, most of them elderly, only because of their skin colour. If he gets 1000 years in prison or a death sentence, it doesn't really matter. Even the best defense lawyers in the world couldn't give him anything. He might as well defend himself if it provide him with an opportunity to explain why he did what he did.

This.

All he is gonna do is ramble, then get himself executed.

Are they going to televise this? I love watching trials, and this looks like a belter!

If anybody doesn't think this is going to happen they need to get a reality check.

He'll say one stupid or racist thing and will be held in contempt and be barred from speaking for the rest of the trial.

what a faggot. Clearly lacking testosterone. This is Sup Forumss guy and that is pathetic. He isn't any better than a member of Al Queda or ISIS.

he better not bring up Sup Forums or this sites getting shut down

that hair cut shut be an automatically insanity plea

This. Please tell me we can watch the trial.

redpills take days to take effect,
the first round of redpilling can sometimes take moths or years.
Guess how long the trial will last.

F

Bump

So when is the trial date? I'm assuming it's going to be like zimmerman all over again for us

i say its eye for an eye give him community service