So now that Trump will rule and deny false claims of Russian Hacker on Hillary Spam Folder

Will Estonians still continue being cucks and believing the jew hate machine to despite on the last remaining place of the true Christian path while spreading their asschecks for Ahmeds cock ready to be shipped from Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEcaV268pqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck are you trying to say faggot

he's asking if estonians will become less atheist cucks and not take in refugees

nigger wtf are you talking about?

Sure, I will repost again for you:

"Will Estonians still continue being cucks and believing the jew hate machine to despite on the last remaining place of the true Christian path while spreading their asschecks for Ahmeds cock ready to be shipped from Germany?"

This needs a quick answer before I skullfuck you

>muh ahmed

This cold war has three factions, not two. We have nationalists, cultural Marxists and Russian imperialists. Both the Marxists and Russians want to expand their empires while destroying the nationalists.

Dude, you just went full autistic. Sure you haven't been hitting on your vape for too long son?

Putin is nationalist tho. He's taking territories with Russian populations. Estonia is next desu

The russians are nationalists aswell ya dumb negro, they just expand THEIR nation and serve THEIR nation's interests

You still haven't managed to clear out your nearly heidelbergensis-like sentence.

D'ya want Eestimaa to join Putinist Russia willingly? Is that it, faggit?

Hahaha, you retards, want your country to get annexed again? Way to go!

How do you feel about christianity, slave?

Why not? Everyone here speaks Russian anyway.

Even my girlfriend who is Estonian always begs me to teach her some Russian ;)

Estonia will not exist in 5 years. It will either be a province of the German Caliphate or an oblast of the Russian Empire.

don't tip your fedora too hard, I'm not christian

The depths to which I do not give a shit about Estonia would crush a blue whale under the force of its gravity.

Then why you pay attention to the thread at all.

I don't know what you are trying to say

B-but, Russian Invasion?!?!? :C

Ivan, you have to go back
On a serious note, young estonians don't speak russian, and older estonians who do sometimes pretend they don't so they wouldn't have to interract with the russian filth

Invading Estonia would just be on the road to invading somewhere relevant, like Poland.

What are you, then? Slavish pagan? At some point you will have to allow the inherent finno-ugric mysticism force its way through its natural courses and Russia will remain a rump-state around Moscow. Again.

the russian minority in estonia must be really annoying

I hope true ethnic Estonians tell them to fuck off already

You're here to spew shit or to discuss the topic?

Putin is a nationalist because right now that allows him to expand the country (annexing countries with Russian minorities)

Holocaust denial is still banned in Russia, the antisemitism card is still being used by their establishment, race realism is not discussed as much as it should and they're shutting down Finno-Ugric schools, papers and radio stations. If all Russians outside of Russia moved to Russia, Putin would stop being a nationalist, he simply wants a casus belli to expand the nation and protecting muh minorities is the perfect excuse.

Yet they're still letting Tatar muslims walk over them. The largest mosque in Europe is located in Moscow. You cannot discuss the Jewish Question openly either, and their own establishment is suppressing real Russian nationalists as well. Putin's establishment is CIVIC NATIONALIST, he's a nationalist because he wants the country to be put first, but he does not care about important things like the JQ and racial differences.

Fucking oven yourself tibla, you have to go back.

Actually, those young Estonians will be jobless because every job demands you to know Russian at this point. Face it kid, you are a dying breed. WE ARE THE ESTONIANS NOW

*Estonians who don't speak eesti are cucks
I did it in a shorter way didn't I?

>and they're shutting down Finno-Ugric schools, papers and radio stations
Why would a nationalist Russia not do this? You understand that nationalism comes at the expense of the minority cultures, right?

That's the problem, they talk the talk, but don't walk the walk.
Deporting them all and removing the "grey passport" would solve this, along with shutting down russian schools would solve this, nothing else.

You don't even have any valuable holy sites, what's the point of feeding one more nation?

No job needs eesti keel anymore. Nationalism is rising all over Europe. Jews and russians will soon disappear into the flaming ovens, never to return.

>implying estonians don't share same finno-ugric genes
Oh, and by the way, that will only happen in your dreams Russia will continue to stay the biggest country

Don't mind him, he's just trying to compensate for our countries lack of any relevance in this world by making and fueling up a non-existent Russian Invasion lol

I brought it out to further show why Estonians and Russia aren't compatible.

We must align with Visegrad, not Russia, because if we don't we either get run over by Muslims or Russians.

So many eestis coming out of the woodwork! :^)

>our country
This is not your country Ivan.

Maybe he's here because there's a RU flag in the oppic you faggot

How to spot a non-country: they only show up in threads regsrding their "homeland".

and also estonian, you fucking faggot

>every job demands you to know Russian
Hahahaha, since when is russian a world language? I'm not so sure cashiers for maxima will be so hard to find, since they are really the only sorry people who have to speak russian day to day.
But yeah, amused/10, it's nice to see russians who actually think they are superior to balts, when they are rejected from the baltic AND the russian society aswell.

Yah it is Hendrik. Why you so mad?

Even my gf's dad admits "Better a Vene than a Nigger".

Do you want niggers and arabs Hendrik, is that it?

They have sisu, these small bands of warriors. These were also those who stood with Trump through all his shit with Jews.

An as he said nobody has ever gave a single shit about Estonia, what is there so hard to understand ?

You proved my point retard. Even such minimum wage positions demand Russian as mandatory.

My god Eesti, how can you even compete with us?

Russia... christian path... kek. Path of corruption. While EU and globalists are scum, so are Russians as well. Russian governments are despised by everyone with any history with Russia.

If you love Russia so much, go back to Russia and take back your criminal behavior with you.

Depends entirely do you have citizenship. Citizens that want to voluntarily join Russia should be convicted for treason, stripped of their citizenship and deported to Russia. Death sentence... shouldn't be out of question.

>biggest
>only a lousy 140 million of russian residents, from which only about a 100 or less are actually russians
I look upon the day you lose the far east to the same asians you care and nurture for right now.

Slav girls are easier to fuck, that's true. I think we might come and take Petseri back to get some more.

>go back to Russia
Or he could just wait for Russia to come to him.

You'll do as you are fucking told. End of story

Estonia is a really nice country.

Remove Borscht from Tallinn.

Russians are niggers that happen to be white for some odd reason. Subhumans as much as niggers and sandniggers.

Far East is full of Russians except for Tuva and Sakha which do not like the Chinese at all anyway.

Yeah, biggest by means of only territory, since people divided there commies/libtards you don't really expect any ethnic Russians here. Thanks to that fucking kike Lenin and his revolution

Toivo gets it. Russians were a fucking mistake.

Most niggers and arabs are imported to mustamae, heh quite fitting "BLACK MOUNTAIN"

Poor est, your girls going for Russians and Niggers. I dunno which kicks you harder.

Freedom to Chinese and Finno-Ugric states still under Russia!

>Even my gf's dad admits "Better a Vene than a Nigger".
MY SIDES=ORBIT
HE ACTUALLY IS PROUD OF BEING SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN A NIGGER
WHAT A DAY INDEED

Too bad Russian women are going for Estonians :^)

Gaasita ennast tibla.

I like how balts and finns keep their butthurt, because some retarded with expansionist policy decided to annex them, that means it's fault of every Russian as well as every future generation

And you wish you could fuck a vene girl Hendrik.

Most of em laugh at you manlets and your lousy attempts at flirt when you try to use Russian in desperation. You sound like pentium 4 when you speak it

You have hordes of neanderthal looking subhumans shouting slava rossija for 25 fucking years, some think they're still living in the USSR.

Nah, not really Hendrik or else why Estonians are facing cultural extinction then? More and more Russian speakers around here.

That's what happens after kike revolution, boy. It will last forever now, unfortunately, and people will still shill for USSR

>Manlet

Statistically, Estonians are taller than Russians.

Su koht on patarei vanglas, sina ja sinu rahvus on vaala suurune õnnetus.

Bлeтeл и выeбaл вceх эcтoнцeв в этoм тpeдe.

Why are you speaking in a dying language Hendrik?

This is an international board anyway.

Mida sa kodutu öelda üritad?

fuck estonia

the next plaything for kek is estonia, hope you like nuclear fallout , cockbreath.

Oлeг, ты пидopac чтo ли?

Edgy lol

Reindeer cavalry survive nuclear winters. We're coming for you, degenerates.

Is this some new kind of trolling? Nobody understand what you're trying to say.

I love the fact how Trump is pussy-grabbing the Obama establishment. It's a real shock to the Finncucks who always bought into that.

No one here needs Estonia as a new province.

We'd better have Estonia as future zone of eternal proxy war between The Last Hope of the White Race (Russia) and United emirates of Europe.

>russians
>white

Nice wet dream. Prometheus and Intermarium will make finno-ugric peoples truly free again and Russia into a real right-wing (puppet) state.

Implying EU would ever risk Hans' and John's lives for this barren wasteland called Eesti.

Stop being nostalgic over shit holes called Russian Empire and Soviet Union, those only created misery and suffering. Everyone around you considers your country to be cancer, even if there are some individual Russians that might be nice folks. Make your country into something that nostalgic over it's totalitarian, expansionist and corrupt past and doesn't want it all back.

Still mad about Bobrikov?

Totalitarian isn't inherently bad, total corruptness inherent in russian is inherently bad.

I would

Bobrikov, Winter War, Greater Wrath...

>pic of refugee with his eesti qt in mustamae

I figured you would love this since you love niggers and arabs.

>Winter War
We lost more soldiers due to Stalin's 'retardness'

Meh, you can betray your race with a russian, nigger, muslim, whatever. The product is still the same, a broken family, rejected child and a future drunkard whore trying to struggle with life alone.

How come Estonia was cucked by the Commies but the Finns warded off the Russian hordes?

wow, you are a beta low test faggot.

1. Finns made big defensive installments during peacetime
2. There are 5x more finns than estonians
3. Estonians were idiots not to build defensive installations
4. Estonia's dictator, Konstantin Päts was bought by russians and sold Estonia to them, because he lost hope in freedom

No, he's right. The choice between a slave and a nigger is pretty much no choice at all.

k

But here's the thing, you claim to be superior race but yet your girls go for us and niggers. Don't change the subject. Why are you such a dying breed?

I would be worrying in your shoes, not much time has passed since the declaration of independence and you gotten so beta lol

It's the women, they always jump on invaders, look into history, really

Are you implying Russian women don't fuck niggers?

Someone post that rap video with russified niggers and white russian women

>B-b-but your women go fo...
Yeah, you said that already dipshit. The thing you don't understand is that the majority of estonian women go for estonians, only a fraction with daddy issues and poverty problems actually resort to niggers or whatever scum finds them.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEcaV268pqc

lmao start the video and you already see 2 niggers

That explains the race mixed offspring here in Tallinn, heck even Tartu and ests proclaim that as the masterace place.

Most of these fucktards deny the fact they wouldn't able to tell a difference between 2 guys who speak fluent Estonian nor from a visual standpoint until they heard their names - Vladimir and Rasmus

Natural defensive choke point at one part of border and hostile terrain in others. We also didn't allow 'em in without fight.

>1. Finns made big defensive installments during peacetime

Not really. Mannerheim line was rather unimpressive as fortification.

>2. There are 5x more finns than estonians

Kinda true, but it wasn't that big difference back then. Finnish population pre-war was about 3.6 million, Estonian was around 1.1 million.

>3. Estonians were idiots not to build defensive installations

True, but terrain wasn't as backwoods as most of Finnish Russian border.

>4. Estonia's dictator, Konstantin Päts was bought by russians and sold Estonia to them, because he lost hope in freedom

This is probably the worst mistake Estonians did.

No real difference between a russian, a nigger and a jew. The last of those three at least most of the time tries to manipulate itself into a better position than dirt, russians and nigger are just fine with mud.