What do we get out of this land? Why don't we just give it back to Mexico?

What do we get out of this land? Why don't we just give it back to Mexico?

>t. Kevin Sánchez

Nice try, Juan

Uranium, coal, oil, sun and some of the best wind on the continent

I agree, it's really too much.

It was purchased for the railroads. They'd better pay us back if they want it. (More than a wall)

How about we take ALL of Mexicos land as a territory and turn it into a Gitmo for spics?

>Mexico doesn't even rule its own nation

oil

Didn't Romney already sell Texas to the Chinese?
Maybe sell it all to the Chinese and let them deal with the Mexicans.

She's 12-13 yo

The national economy.

Fuck off they're lucky the Baja and everything 50 miles north of Mexishits City in US soil like it should be.

Probably like 12 Mexishits inhabited that area for the 15 yrs 150-200 yrs ago while it was "theirs" and did fuck all with it. How do they have an inherent right to it?

We're America. We don't give land we fucking take it. We took from the natives, we took from the Mexicans, we took from the Brits and we took from the French and kicked the shit out of the Spanish and took from them too.

If anything we need to annex the rest of California. It's not like Mexico is doing much with it.

If the US had any resolve to do so after the Mexican War, this is what the US map would look like today.

OP stop being compromising cuck

Forgot pic

>What do we get out of this land?
Nothing until we build that wall so start building Pablo.

The funniest thing about this is that even that map doesn't make Canada US Territory. I still can't believe we tried and failed to conquer it twice.

I really wish we'd sent Andrew Jackson to conquer Canada and the loser that lost to New Orleans. Nobody lived long when they went against Jackson.

>Democrats wanted shit ton of land south of Missouri to secure slavery and fuck with the North

Annexing all that land would have been a disaster mate

Yeah I understand all that. I'm just saying theortically. I'm tired of hearing this meme that Mexico deserves 1/3 of our country because like 10000 drifters lived there for a decade. They got their asses handed to them and are lucky their country isn't a just another forgettable Central American country.