Enlists into 3 different branches of military

>enlists into 3 different branches of military
>all deny because of a small curvature in my spine from birth

What do Sup Forums? Are there any other options military related but not limited to the US?

>small curvature in spine from birth
>not because you browse Sup Forums

K goyim

It curves sideways not forward

what the fuck am I doing with my life

Join the coast guard ya fucking gimp.

>because of a small curvature in my spine from birth
How crippling are we talking here? You can always try with the K*rds if war is what you want.

Chiropractor, masseuse, stretch

You need an x-ray to see it. I want war but not like front line retard strength war.

Don't give up, comrade

Just become a cop and shoot niggers

You're a fucking developmental defect. Don't reproduce. Better kill yourself .

>sit in squad car watching Netflix all day
>random chimp comes to my window and ends me

Yea, fuck that

Join an outlaw motorcycle club as an enforcer. Obviously, your country thinks you are garbage. It's time to let it go

Fuck you all, my first mistake was expecting you nigs to be of help

well you can also go full turbonerd and learn to program the drones and robots we will use to kill people, get your blood thirst sated vicariously by proxy.

>trying to become a welfare queen so you can leech off of tax payer dollars for the rest of your life
fuck yourself. become a cop and actually do something worthwhile

>You need an x-ray to see it

How did they find out then? Did you do something foolish, like telling the truth at MEPS?

If I'm not getting into the main branches of the military I won't be getting the "welfare queen" treatment you fucking dud

Join the CIA, NSA, FBI?

You have scoliosis? I had that, it can be cured with surgery and if its not to pronounced you can fix it with exercise specialy swimming.

I was given a full physical from all of them and they caught it. I was told not to mention it and I didn't.

Lead their enemies to the goat pass.

This, also OP do you have scoliosis?

>tfw spine is healthy but curvature in penis

Kek

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

sniff...sniiff...ahh...sniff...ahh yesss...sniffsniff
...is that...sniff...mmm yess...is that a hint of...sniff...sniff...yes chicken curry...sniff
...aahhh...sniff...yes my dear...sniff...ahhh

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

sniffsniff...my goodness yes...sniffsniff...a hint of...sniffsniff...a hint of garlic sausage ahhh...sniff...sniff...and...and
sniff...sniff...eggs oohh my...sniff...ahh my dear...sniff...a little nugget...sniffsniff...allow me...mmmm...sniff...such a delicacy...

Can you explain the effect of such a small curve? You make it out to be nothing but what is their reasoning for denying you. Are you prone to injures?

Not necessarily a bad thing, some positions that can be a plus.

But first you need to find a nice clean woman to wet your pecker, user

kek

on a related note, isis has midgets and shit, OP.

The reserves will take anyone. Or just don't. Why you want to be a welfare queen?

This is why you're not worthy, hunchback filth. Your spine is as crooked as your spirit. Toss yourself off a cliff.

They don't want me to be a liability with any sort of treatment since they will be paying for it.

I played football and lacrosse for almost 10 years and never had an issue with it.

I had check ups through the years but no sign of it worsening. Slight discomfort I guess.

obama economy is so great that tons of americans want to join their army because its probably the most reliable employer in the country

so the army can have their pick of only the finest applicants

if it was war time, I'm 100% sure OPs request wouldn't be denied

Don't feel bad man. I had a girlfriend who said it felt good when my curved dick was in her.

Try joining the French Foreign Legion

It's really bad though. I have to aim my penis down when I go to the bathroom or else I end up peeing all over my stomach and chest.

Go FFL. Turn up at the recruiting office with 3 pairs socks/Ts/boxers, and as long as your teeth are OK, and you can pass the basic physical (pull ups etc) your good iirc

Alright Sup Forums you asked for it.

Tomorrow, pay attention to the news. I live in Fleming Island, Florida.

You faggots are useless

French Foreign Legion. Though they usually bump anyone who isn't ex-military, has incredible intelligence or potential, or is a third world shitskin who will willing be used as cannon fodder for a chance at citizenship.

Both make sense. OP if you have a trade maybe you can try for MOS that is close to your skill and doesnt require top notch physique

Get a new spine.

It's mindblowing to me that there are men in the world who actually - and with little effort - get to enjoy being in the same room as women like the one in that image, while those women do things like this explicitly for their enjoyment, and then fuck them afterward. It's mind boggling to me. It's like some kind of weird quantum theory of science. It doesn't even compute in my mind.

You are a retard for posting such crap on 4chin. Have fun now being under scrutiny from alphabet agencies

I have a degree in welding and could pass all the physical requirements.

Join the Merchant Marines, i was taken with a heart condition... served on a tug boat. $300 a day. Two weeks on two weeks off.

If you don't like frogs, there's also the Spanish FL

That's nice slav-nigger. Waddle along now

Oil rigs are also good. More comfy than ships, and if you're on an exploration/drilling rig, you can see a bit of the world. Fun hard graft though.

Spanish FL allows only dudes from South America I think.

Well theres your ticket. Talk to a recruiter those guys will suck your dick so they can fill their quotas

I too have a veeerrrry slight spinal curve

Will I be disqualified for it? Its something I never even knew existed until my dad compared my back to my sisters after we found out she has scoliosis

Ive been thinking about enlisting before its too late

>flat feet
>terrible eyesight to the extent I can't really function without lenses or glasses (-7.0 in both eyes with slight astigmatism)
>undiagnosed but I used to jog 10+ miles regularly and I get terrible pain in my right knee with too much running
>also undiagnosed but I get serious back pain
>may or may not have polycystic kidneys, where cysts form in my kidneys and leads to them being less efficient

Would I be allowed anywhere near the army?

Not that I want to join. I work in IT for a pension company. Just curious how fucked I am physically.

Just don't tell them and hope they don't find it. Chances are they won't. You won't get in trouble if you say you didn't know.

I was going to go onto container ship but the thought of being stuck out there for 6 months versues 2/3 weeks at a time seemed better

This. Ask about getting a waiver.

Think you just have to be a legal resident of Spain, but not sure...

If you can weld you can make serious money offshore doing rig maintenanceand fab work. Pipe welders and platers I worked with were coining it.

To be honest Im probably not fit to be taking a position someone else could be

- short shins for my height
- almost midget short in general
- terrible eye sight
- messed up spine

And while these arent really bad

- short thumbs
- small ears

Thinking about it, what the actual fuck is wrong with me?

As long as you don't reproduce, nothing.

it must not be slight since I was told I had some scoliosis by a GP but at MEPS they never mentioned it

>- short thumbs

Are you by chance Megan Fox and/or a hobbit? How hairy are your feet and how thick are your soles?

Short thumbs sounds like he worst out of those, how do you do with holding a gun or using a phone or an microsoft controller?

Yeah, couple of my mates went months on pipe laying barges, it drove them nuts.Nothing to do but work, wank, and play vidya.

We used to do our 2 weeks on, get paid, then jump straight on a flight to Spain, 2 weeks of birds and booze, then right back to work. I didn't have a trade though just deck crew or roustabout, and that's a young guys game.

Id rather pass my mind off in my children than not, I do well enough even like this and Im fairly attractive still. High test too.
Theres height in my family history, they arent 100% fucked.

My soles are very thick, my feet are actually small as well. Small hands, small feet, small ears, small thumbs...

All of it together I wonder if Im not a midget or something, but happened to be an incredibly tall midget.

Texting with thumbs is a bitch, controller works fine, gun is a stretch but still fine.
Theyre maybe half an inch to an inch shorter than they should be.

Soles *arent very thick

That can actually be a good thing.

yes, very "small case" as the doctors said

I'm just here to look at that ass

How are cops watching netflix in their cruisers.
>inb4 smartphones
I would expect that those are not allowed on duty.

I don't blame you, user

a lot of the officers that are at their stops for hours at a time just watch netflix/whatever on their laptop. I also live in a very white low crime area so there isn't much to do

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Join the merchant marines

Go talk to navy recruiters, there's tons of mechanic rates on a ship and back problems are so common place they won't even care

Sounds like they could see it without x-rays then.

If it's that's obvious, there's nothing you can do about it. The MEPS physicals are only the first of many.