W
E
E
T

nuke the chinks

>Trump 360s on China

Drumpf fags BTFO!

Nice!

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump.

all city people voted for hillary.

Sad!

This idiot is going to start a war.

Jeffery Guterman is that you?

What if he starts it with Russia?

This doubles will confirm WWIII

This next 8 years is going to be so fucking wonderful.

GET EM BIG DICKED DON! NUKE THE COMMIES!

China is like the annoying passive aggressive cunt in highschool that had the backing of all the teachers because he was a minority.

Fuck I hate chinks. The only redeeming fact is that they don't suicide bomb you or cuck you. Else they'd be right up there with nignogs and shitskins.

>vote for Trump guys or we're getting into a war with Russia!
>not even acting President and already antagonizing China repeatedly

China is a paper tiger. Fuck them. I'm sure I could.

>A shit poster in the white house soon

China's military is shit and does not have the capability to nuke the US. Literally form a South Pacific bloc akin to NATO and China fucks off

Why would I want to go to war with a white country?

He is getting stronger!

>wanting war with whites instead of slants

fuck off race traitor

It's finally happening.

Why is it that when Trump makes some tweet, these writers from Jimmy Kimmel and other shows have to make some condescending as fuck comment.

At least criticize the man in a smart manner, and not calling him "sweetie"

Please nuke China.

>At least criticize the man in a smart manner

They can't.

Holy fuck that woman is condescending cunt. If she doesn't eat ass in bed, she is worthless.

>sweetie
>angel
did she just (wrongly) assume pronouns!

>Nice
Calling on France to invade best Korea

Why is this madman stirring up shit with China.

I wanted fair trade deals not a fucking war.

Nice!
If we went to war with those dog boilers I might enlist.

Democrats are dumb and promote a delusional sense of superiority conditioned by shitty do nothign degree mills.

will do

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD, RIGHT NOW, WHO DON'T WANT WAR WITH CHINA.

U WOT M8S?

He's based and redpilled. I bet you voted for Miliband.

Keep believing that until 2020 please!
Make our victory complete! LOL
Now put the butt plug back in and go back to your meth!

North Korea is just China's little yap-yap dog. China won't send him his monthly allowance to use on Cheetos and online cash shop purchases if NKorea annoys the Chinese government.

Nobody in Asia wants to take on the economic burden of North Korea. West Germany had to spend a fuckton to bring East Germany up to speed, and North Korea is way, way worse off than East Germany was back in the 80s. They'll probably expect America to do it because the Fed can print unlimited jewbux anyway.

You are an idiot.
You are worthless.

doubles and ww3 happens

/thread

Think about lefty's.

We are going to be fighting along side Russians...

White race will be bros.
NatSoc Sup Forums party

Yeah because a war with China is gonna be real comfy pham

>antagonizing China
So exactly what he said he would do through the whole campaign?

It's just locker room talk.

How have we been taking out massive amounts of money? Your companies come here.

We're already at war.

Hey Canada, you hate china.
I know your country would stop being a bunch of pussies if you helped out against the insect race

The chinese worked for peanuts for decades. All that wealth from the human capital was transferred to the USA. We made out like bandits, with regards to china.

It's very simple.

China is the enemy of the West.

China has mobile execution vans where they harvest organs and suicide nets for their workers....that society is fucked.

Canada/US need to put massive terriff on Chinese goods or boycott China.

More like prevent one by forcing china to reign in NK again

But you kids have such short memeories you forget about the artillery barrage from NK that forced CHYNA to punish them

>totally one-sided

american public would lose their shit without cheap chink products

We have to do it for all the poor Doggos they boiled alive!!!

Yet the west has no problem buying and wearing clothes made by child slaves in India and Bangladesh and no problem contracting those companies in china. Its simple efficiency. If you ever placed your tariffs people would complain about paying more for everything.

why does china have middle class equal to usa population and our country all on welfre then?

i don't own a single non-american product.

not if busy at american factory making good stuff cheap

Nukes don't exist.

He's got a point.

NK is China's problem. They need to stop with the sitting on their hands shit and deal.

What computer/phone are you using right now?

America thinks wars are cool because we haven't had a serious one for 70 years, and even then it was fought far away from America.

Just remember last time Europe got in a big war, they gut shot themselves and set themselves back 100 years.

I checked the profile of some of these people and they are mostly talking about trump 24/7, obviously paid shills with nothing else to do

BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS
BANTZ FOR YEARS
>BANTZ FOR YEARS

Canada hates China.

Canada and the US need to put massive terriff on Chinese goods or better yet boycott Chinese made goods.

Until the Chinese have a shift in tgeir mindset and rise up and overthrow their fuckin government and have democracy that shit hole country is a danger.

China is the enemy for us.

We should be expanding trade with the country of Taiwan and cutting off China trade by putting huge tariffs on Chinese goods.

Americans are lazy fucks that want 15 dollars an hour to work at mcdonalds. That's more than what a factory worker in china makes in a day.

It's all fun and games until you mention DPRK. They are the one wild card on the planet that won't be affected by meme games, normal policy, or new wave Trump policy.

Don't play pop goes the weasel with that derelict state, because they are unstable and will blow over absolutely nothing.

>But Kim wants to live
Kim wants to live as god and nothing else. If it were possible to blow that country out of the water without retaliation then it would have been done five administrations ago. S. Korea is dead in the water within the first three minutes of a hot conflict, as Seoul is wiped off the face of the earth by heavy artillery.

Trump can talk shit to China as much as he likes, but invoking the insane state of all insane states is never good idea. Until we learn how to permanently disarm them they are a potential threat to all of humanity.

It's not going to be a war. It's going to be tariffs.

built by myself out of American products.

So he's going to punish China by raising prices in America?

Nice.

That's why we need a specialized trained team of robot ninjas to get Kim.

>sweetie
>angel
i love how they're refusing to learn anything from this election season and doubling down on the shittyness

Nuke the leafs

is trump tweeting directly from meetings now?
this is amazing.

>Nice!
Did he malfunction?

>fuck commies

>get cheap chink shit

Why do i have to chose

We have to wean ourselves off of it.
We can pay for american products,
once everyone starts buying them because they are cheaper, the higher volume will lower the prices. And give us more careers, not jobs, due to their expansion.

A little pain for big reward.

>passive aggressive

That's what chinks are actually like in high school

They'll bitch and moan behind your back but they'll never actually start shit with someone that physically scares them

Fuck you, the best option anyone has (including China who doesn't want the worst immigrant crisis in modern history in their lap) is to either
1) Starve them out
or
2) Sew dissent into the populace and have an internal revolution helped along by PRK, USA, and PRC undercover agents.

Anything else is literally playing with an stick of live dynamite around a campfire.

Did you build your own keyboard? Mouse? Display? Even if they're made in America I guarantee some of their components were made in china.

Your time is running out. Prepare to get Trumped!

You don't. We can make cheap shit in some other shithole country.

A war against China is a good thing and sorely needed. Much better a war against them than Russia.

>2) Sew dissent into the populace and have an internal revolution helped along by PRK, USA, and PRC undercover agents.

Fucking kikes.

and it'll never be as efficient as doing it in china.

Tariffs have to be placed on Chinese goods or better yet boycott China completely.

Until the Chinese have a fuckin mindshift and overthrow their government and get democracy that society is a danger.

Let the degenerates continue to eat Chinese dog rather than Alberta/Texas beef.

Oh and one more thing.....Canada hates China....

>turning the working class into slaves

>making more communist countries

that is the problem

How do you fags feel about Trump? Assuming you're not some weird proxy

America's reign as a superpower would come to an end and Australia would become a Chinese colony.

>We can't let Hillary win! She'll piss off Russia and start WWIII!
>LOL Trump is so great look at him provoking China! I hope we go to war!

Top keck you guys are fucking children

That very same white country wouldn't mind nuking our country and taking over Europe killing millions in their path.

nope.

all american products.

Nice(!)

M A S T E R
S H I T P O S T E R
M S P
A H O
S I S
T T T
E E
R R

Well at least we can all agree on one thing....China is the enemy of Canada.

Canada/US needsto boycott that shit hole or put massive tariffs on their goods.

China has mobile execution vans where they harvest organs.

A. They don't have the logistics or economy to do that

B. They want to be left alone. They have a history of being invaded, and they're paranoid about it. This makes them rather easy to work with

all china has to do is lower gov spending and de regulate while enforcing proepty and they could overtake usa
but they wont
like all morons
they shy away from free trade and property
this is why usa is always no1
capitalism

You are not replying to a Canadian.

Well my fellow great white north compatriot at least we can agree on a few things.
1) Canada hates China
2) Canada/US needs to boycott China or place massive tariffs on Chinese goods.
3)Repeat statement numerous 1.

Oh did I mention Canada hates China?

Did this dumbass not learn literally anything about global politics in preparation for becoming president?