Why is pedophilia and incest wrong but homosexuality is okay?

Why is pedophilia and incest wrong but homosexuality is okay?

Jews

Because it's left natural u racist xD

Pedophilia is wrong because children do not have agency and are best compared to property rather than people. You do not have a right to use other people's property to get off.

Incest and fags I don't give a shit about.

Fuck off southern trash.

There is consent in homosexuality among adults. A child either cannot consent or is too young that consent does not matter.

>Incest and fags I don't give a shit about.
Kill yourself libshit.

>but homosexuality is okay
It's not.
> pedophilia and incest wrong
Lefties already are working on making these two normalized next

It's their life to fuck-up, why should society at large get involved in shit like that. The damage to their reputation should be enough to discourage it.

Because the individual is merely a cog in the machine of the community, and when the cog messes up, so does the machine. if you let every cog do as it pleases then you do not have a machine at all, only anarchy.

Pedo is wrong because children cannot consent to the implied consequences of sex. The risk of pregnancy and STD's

Incest is wrong because it carries a massively increased risk of birth deformities if a child is conceived. A child will be born with a shitty quality of life that they did not consent to. We have the same disgust gut reaction to heavily disabled people having children.

Homosexuality may cause suffering, but it is limited only to two consenting adults.

Where are her eyelids?

Why is Russia so shitty then?

Pedophilia and incesy are good, especially together.
Girl belongs to her father, is good for him to do her. Father/daughter is the purest form of love.
>You do not have a right to use other people's property to get off.
Exactly. That's why sex with little girls is onky okay if it's her father or if it's within marriage. Otherwise it's rape.

Because this philosophy is not applied in Russia. We have rampant individualism with nobody caring about anything besides their own pleasures and gains.

Cold, poverty, no food, Putin is a dictator, can't insult Islam

>letting people live their own private sex lives without government interference is anarchy
Ivan, I know in your country the government decides what you eat for breakfast and when you shit, but not in the West. Two grown men or women who want to be gay are just going to be gay, why is it the government's business to tell them they can't do it? It's a matter for the family.

The west is not a good example of anything.

>children
>pregnancy
>?????????

>fags
>family
pick one leafcuck

People are talking about consent as if it's the magic ticket to morality, but in reality most of what you do with your children isn't consented to. The only solid reason for saying pedophilia is wrong is to have sexual morality in general, and say you ought only to sleep with your wife.

In the culture, homosexuality only became okay a short while ago, and there are many people working on pedophilia, incest, and bestiality, so that they are acceptable as well. (Sadly, here in Canada, bestiality is now legal because of judicial activism.)

Individualist countries have been shown to be more innovative. I agree with you to a certain extent, though.

>A child will be born with a shitty quality of life that they did not consent to

No child consents to being born, retard

And countries with mass immigration of third world slave workers have more innovation as well.

Why are you oppressing children with your parent-archy agenda? They should be able to consent. In fact, parents should be raised by child care certified guardians randomly assigned by the government.

girls can get their period as young as 10-11. Have you ever met a ten year old responsible enough to take care of an infant?

I'd shoot you. Luckily you're ugly fat genetic waste material, so no woman will ever breed with you.

Yes, when I was 10 I used to look after my baby brother.

It's a good example of personal liberty, including sex life

>what is surrogate mother
>what is sperm donor
>what is adoption

Uh, there's a big different between forcing your kid to go to school and eat his broccoli, and being a fucking pedo.

Some bestiality acts are legal here now because of a stupid technicality but it will be worked out soon I think. No one supports raping animals. No one will ever accept pedos (always rape) or incest (99.99% of the time, rape) either. Trying to equate consensual gay sex with all this is nonsense.

Personal liberty goes too far in most places.

>Pedophilia
Because children aren't matured enough (physically and psychologically) to give consent. Harms others.

>Incest
Because biological defects are __greatly__ increased with their offspring (whether it be siblings or cousins or other close relatives). Harms others.

>Gays
Consenting adults with no risk of offspring defects or offsprings all together. Harms nobody.

"looking after" is not the same as having a child 24/7, making major decisions about its welfare and not being able to palm off that responsibility on someone else.

Both are wrong. A man cannot consent to sex with another man. Just as a child cannot consent to sex with an adult.

Yes, I know a couple 10/11 year old girls who are responsible enough, because they are raised in old-fashioned houses. (I do agree with you that that's way too early, though I think 15/16 isn't too early to get married and have children and only seems that way because everyone is so irresponsible nowadays.)

You said take care of, not have a child.

Faggots are now allowed to have kids, Justin.

So in Russia, the government now says "gay propaganda" is banned. Gay people in Russia now can't kiss or hold hands in public (not that I would imagine that was safe in Russia before anyway, but I can only guess)

This is okay to you? I am sure you find gay people icky and so not having to see it must appeal, but it sets a bad precedent. What if next they ban all public displays of affection?

>actually supports faggots adopting kids
Canada really is the asshole of the anglosphere.

That is just a problem of children being coddled. When a girl has her fitst blood she is a woman and is ready to make baby.
What the fuck is your problem?

This thread is full of morons paving the way for polygamy. Polygamy leads to pedophilia. Pedophilia leads to abolished parental authority over children. Satan's agenda is right on schedule.

>Why is pedophilia and incest wrong

Just wait 5 more years of jewish media control...

Don't worry op, the left is getting those two points straightened out. You'll be able to bone your 12tr old sister soon enough. Faggot.

Yes, I want it to go further though. Homosexuality should be illegal like it was under the Soviet Union and the Tsars.

There's a difference between babysitting and working/parenting, Vlad. Smoking cigarettes and drinking shots of Vodka at 10 years old with your little brother tied to a donkey is neither working or parenting.

When Lenin ruled it was legal.

>This is okay to you?
Yes. It was that way for thousands of years. The last 30 mean nothing.

You want to rape children, that's my problem, you ugly fat cunt.

And?

your doing it wrong.

>Fags aren't natural
>you can't help oho you are attracted to

>I'm only attracted to white men/women
>that's racist!
>you can't help who you are attracted to

Lenin was a Jewish faggot.

I don't think 10 years olds should have children, just pointing out that you can easily take care of a baby.

The Bible says marrying a woman must be done with the consent of the father. I support 12-year-old marrying a man as long as it's within a monogamous marriage, supported by the father, and actually legal (it isn't). The Bible says you must follow the laws of the land unless it violates God's law.

Because minors and family should be protected.

Faggots cannot raise healthy children.

When other cogs try to create a perfect machine often ends up destroying the cogs that make it work in the first place.

>muh babhul

Settle down cleetus.

They don't 'produce' an offspring, you wank. Hence, no genetic defects unlike incestuous ones.

Dude the bible said the world is 6,000 years old its not a way to structure government policy

>abolished parental authority over children
That's already happened, you retard. The abolition of the AoC would lead to more parental control since arranged marriage would be brought back.
>all sex is rape
Fuck off
>marrying a woman must be done with the consent of the father
Of course, a girl belongs to her father, you can't take her without his giving her.

Nope, things such as fags can be discarded with only an improvement for society.

Go away and die in a Hell fire you rotten scumbag. The only people that say shit like that are paedophiles; fact. No one with children would ever say that, nor should any sane person ever say that.

You are sick. Get help or kill yourself. I mean it.

No, but they can adopt or have a 'rainbow family'.

Because guys it's natural xd

It is not.

We treat for depression the people who wrongly perceive their reality as being absolutely bad, the ones that perceive themselves as being absolutely great are treated for narcisissm, people who perceive others as a constant threat are treated for paranoia, etc...

Strangely enough though, people who perceive their sexuality differently from their biological reality are supposed to be 'accepted' and 'embraced', or you risk being a 'homophobic'. Go figure.

Nobody is arguing the ability of a 10 year old baby sitting for a few hours. That's a stark difference with 'raising' a child.

They cause psychological effects.

The guy I replied to did not specify any length of time.

Stop posting this shit you fucking faggot

Should incest therefore be legal and legitimate between a consenting set of sterilised siblings?

The Bible is right about all of it, you blue-pilled faggot. Just look at the growth of world population and the ever declining number of languages. Believing in muh billions of years is a total blue pill you were force fed your whole life.

But they can still produce an offspring. Are you intentionally thick just so you can justify shagging your nan?

Children cannot consent, you fat sack of shit. The fact that you'd exploit your own off-spring, exploit the relationship of a father and his children, to fulfil your disgusting pedophile fantasies warrants a death sentence. You fat sack of shit, I'm outraged that a piece of genetic excrement like you is stealing my fucking oxygen. You disgust me to the sub-atomic level of my being. I would not hesitate to end your life given the opportunity.

Lol these kids can consent to dressing in drag at age three yet you wanna fuck a 16 year old and youre a monster

He said taking care of an infant in the context of raising in a parental role, not using babysitting as an argument against of pedophilia.

>Why is pedophilia wrong
Because children are not capable of making rational long term decisions and sexual intercourse can be both physically and emotionally damaging or even fatal.

>Why is incest wrong
Ask the Hapsburgs why keeping it in the family is a bad idea.

>but why is homosexuality okay
What difference does it make when two fully grown adults decide they want to fuck?

I'm not arguing in favour of incest, you dumb fuck. I'm arguing against the acceptance of homosexuals.

Sterilization cannot be forced on people and therefore cannot be a prerequisite to an acceptable relationship. Gaye are naturally unable to breed.

so why is it ok for these dopey kids to change their gender based on some moronic childrens phase? Lefties make ZERO sense again

Pedophilia is terrible because not only there's the consent issue, but it legitimely screws up the children involved.

Incest, while ewww icky gross, is something I can understand if the people involved are of age, healthy of mind and giving consent. If it leads to more fucked up people then it's a no-no.

Gays are just people putting their dicks in each others butts. The only difference between them and straight people is whose what goes where.

>Children cannot consent
According to what? Girls like having their kitties tickled and will ask for it.
>exploit
How is a mutually enjoyable relationship exploitation?
> I would not hesitate to end your life given the opportunity.
You wouldn't do shit, ya fag.

explain why incest between sterile people or through same sex couples is wrong but homosexuality is ok.

>>what is surrogate mother
>what is sperm donor
>what is adoption

disgusting degenerate behaviour. Adoption only disgusting if it's gays or single parents doing it though

Your 'personal' beliefs as to why it's not so is irrelevant because my original comment you responded to laid out the logical reasons and all your responses thus far was about how gays can adopt. Adoption is not birth. That is not a comparison, you thick cunt.

Actually the risk of inbreeding is little to none, as long as your family doesn't have a history of it. Like the risks of a woman having a child older, are far worse than inbred risks.

>t. There's an inbred child in our family, and did some research on the matter

Because of the libtards. We should exterminate the faggots by the truckload.

I agree children cannot consent. So explain why the same people that are outraged about children consenting to sex are the same ones who beieve children can consent to massively damaging, long term implications of gender change?

According to their fucking age, you oxygen thief. They can't understand the gravity of a sexual or even romantic relationship. Go off yourself.

>There's an inbred child in our family
How were her parents related?

but they can understand the gravity of changing their fucking gender, right?

You're a sick fuck, please end yourself, Josef

Where did I say anything about transgendered children, you fucking rube?

>homosexuality is okay
no it isnt

ITT Apologist pedophiles.

Gender changes and other similar shit is just a result of failed parenting and society's denial. It is all mental illness and there's no way anyone can prove me wrong about this.
Homosexuality is however thousands of years old and so the debate here is much more complex. My personal opinion is, however, that it is also a mental disability because of lack of the will to procreate. If you're an only child in your family, your faggot lifestyle just pretty much ended all your parents hopes for a grandchild or any continuation of the bloodline. If this is taken into consideration within the global statistics, we are one of the last generations that enjoy western dominance on Earth. Not because the east would nuke us or something, but because they dont glorify faggotry and we got even more declining birth rates bcs of this.
Thanks got at least Russia is based in this.

Mi Princessas!

Fuck you, man. This hurts.

Mother/son. It's my aunt and cousin, they live as a couple. Most of the family cut them out for it though.

>1 post
nice bait

because the same idiots who abhor pedopahelia are the ones defending the right of kids as young as three to dress in drag and take hormones. I dont agree with either, at least im consistent.

Pedophilia leads to mentally damaged people, incest leads to retarded people, homosexuality leads to ?

Your argument was that gays do not negatively influence society because they can't reproduce. I told you they can, they can inseminate women (women that agree to it) and have their own children. They can also adopt. Faggots cannot raise healthy chuldren, hence social acceptence of their behaviour has detrimental long term consequences.

I can't believe I had to explain all of that to you, you dumb fuck.

falling this hard for obvious bait
c'mon now anons

liberals and aids