Have beautiful, redpilled wife

>have beautiful, redpilled wife
>she wants to MAGA, she hates niggers, and has questions about the holocaust
>perfect for me
>she also has a son, who I'm slowly redpilling

Life is great Sup Forums

>tfw britbong
>every girl is a fucking slag, drinking every weekend, all do hard drugs and take multiple dickings weekly
Where do you find these girls?

>Mexican wants to MAGA

You can start by removing yourself from this country.

I GOT NEEEEEEWS FOR YOU

Try living somewhere that isn't cucked
I'm in vacation

??? You married a single mom

Most British girls are complete bimbos. It fucking pisses me off.

Church. Seriously.

Yeah, so what?

>women
>redpilled

KEK.Sooner or later she'll get the BBC, and you'll come here to cry.

Do Christian girls date non-Christians? I'm not gonna bullshit her for my entire life that I believe in that garbage.

It's really starting to dawn on me, I don't understand how society got to the point where this behavior is acceptable, feel like I've stepped into The Twilight Zone.

bretty good bait beaner
8/10

Every latina has a kid before they hit 16

>she also has a son

KEKOOLLDDDDDDDD

HAHA LA RAZA LOS KEKOLD ES LOCO

Try the following,
Nationalist movements
Metal/grunge subcultures
Areas of Britain that aren't cities
Sccottland
Ireland
Wales
You aren't looking hard enough boys they're out there just a matter of sorting through the rubbish.

>Do Christian girls date non-Christians?

Yep. Got a mate who's about to marry a Catholic girl. Only condition set by the church is that he has to attend a course on what marriage means (which costs £50).

good luck finding a unfucked female

every one i grew up with is either 2-5 kids from different men or dead.

this is what you get when you devalue marriage and the family unit in favor of degeneracy

>Wales
I'm right here. Caerphilly, piece of shit town outside of Cardiff. Filled with degenerates, guess I need to move to a cosy village to find a decent gal? There's no decent tech jobs in bumfuck middle of nowhere villages though.

If you're in IT mate you can live quite comfortably in Eastern Europe and settle with a traditional girl there.
You'd be surprised though you can redpill some of them.
I wouldn't go looking where you're likely to find degenerate women though like pubs, bars, etc. Join a debate team or some such thing and find a smart one that isn't damaged goods, it's a bloody hassle picking through them but worth it when you find a gem.

>she also has a son
cuck

Brazil nigger can't believe whitey can actually redpill and keep a white woman
Stay mad subhuman

How am I a cuck?

>she also has a son
>not "we"

HMM...

>i found a single mother who will tell me what I want to hear in order to get married

That's just pessimistic of you my friend. You're too attracted to flashy women that's part of the problem.

If you need a down to earth, religious and chaste woman, you really should be searching fundamentalist baptist churches for a girl.

If you're looking for a good time with a woman if that is what you are truly after, sex, then you deserve your dry spell bc you are contributing to the whore culture

I know you don't want to do the church thing but it wouldn't be the worst thing to convert since it seems like your ideals match up anyway.

If you ignore most of the Bible lore, I'm sure the lifestyle is something you'd want to raise children with

How does this shit even work? I believe in the relationship standards the religion preaches but not in the religion itself. Assuming I would have to lie to "convert". Do they regularly discuss Bible lore during sessions or something? What would I do then? Constantly bullshit about the lore?

Yes nothing like a family of bigots. Keep it up.

Cuck detected

I think you'd just have to explain to people how jesus and God's other messengers had to deal with a godless society (the type that mirrors our current one) and how through their actions, you were given advice on how to live a healthy and satisfying life through devotion and chasteness

I mean, bible lore is pretty interesting, it's like a scifi novel that people believe to be real.

It'll be annoying to be around people who believe that a man parted a sea, but your wife will be redpilled and will cook at home for you and will raise children because women in fundamentalist Christian sects really are raised to rear children.

You have to play the part in order to get something worth having

You and your wife are retards and the absolute scum of society and the complete antithesis of this planet ever being full of acceptance.

HOW IS YOUR WIFE'S SON DOING, KEK?

>she also as a son
ooo so close senpai