Why is Sup Forums against globalism?

Why is Sup Forums against globalism?

Hard mode: Don't blame da joos

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510279/Milwaukee-man-fatally-stabs-girlfriend-4-year-old-daughter-death.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

consolidation of power breeds corruption

what he said

ruined a country's culture.

It's the jews

Wow, Eesti women are truly trash.

Thank god for our slav girls, they would never resolve to such form of degeneracy like the eesti.

Breaks down everyone's identity into mere consumers. A world that has never been more connected, but is lonelier than ever.

I'd like to but.

Thats like saying why are people against against brain tumor?

Hard mode: dont mention death

How often will there be global elections?
How long will global elections take?
How much money do you need to have a chance at global elections?

Globalism is the end of democracy and self determination aka the implementation of the talmudic jewish supremacy

burn the coal pay the toll

Globalism puts the needs of others before the needs of our own. An American shouldn't care about some nigger in Nigeria, and some nigger in Nigeria shouldn't care about Americans

Nice fake news article bigot

Imagine all the nations in the entire world, every single person under one umbrella. No place outside of this umbrella. Now imagine this umbrella being shoved up your anus and expanded. This is a global government. There will be no place to run.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510279/Milwaukee-man-fatally-stabs-girlfriend-4-year-old-daughter-death.html

False. Globalism actually cancels out the millions of small scale corruptions all over earth because we're able to work together.

You just sound paranoid, I think it's time to put your tinfoil hat back on.

>dailymail.co.uk

Like I said, nice fake news article bigot

false.
The leadership principle is what will propel humanity into the stars

That's a terrible analogy. Diversity is more like a sundae. Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, sprinkles cherries and whip cream.

Patrick D. Fowler, 31, of Milwaukee

Then after 20 minutes it melts into a sloppy mess. lol

>implying nu-poltv9k can focus on anything longer than two minutes

>reasonable argument
>MEMES

This is why everyone calls Sup Forums retarded, you autists think acting retarded is normal

Use your fucking brain and give an actual reply

>i dont like this analogy so ill just make my own
with that way of thinking, diversity is like a pile of trash, all with different pieces of trash from different sources

The one next to the blonde in the back seat is dating her. He's a half breed who was raised only by his coal burning mother and teaches sociology at a public university in NYC. The blonde was born in Poland then moved to NYC when she was 4. She's a social worker with the mentally ill. They live together in Brooklyn.

>Use your fucking brain and give an actual reply
>My accusations of tinfoil hat deserve an intelligent response

Sounds like you need your medication Chaim, you aren't making any sense.

False. Globalism actually cancels out the millions of small scale corruptions all over earth because we're able to work together.

>Small scale corruptions went global.
>Legal systems all over the world are cucked.

I want the world to have different cultures and peoples. How boring would it be if everywhere you went all you saw was the same people, speaking the same language, eating the same food. Globalism is the opposite of diversity.

>>My accusations
Check back with your psychotherapist user, your crazy pills aren't working

It breaks any local community, destroying a common bond with those who live with you. This not only apply to culture but ecomonics.

If the only purpose is to have profit, there is nly two social layers: the poor that consume and the tiny elite that orchestrate the so called market, where everything is outsourced whenever is possible.

This creates individualism motivate by pure consumism, a community that does nothing but what is told

I think Sup Forums, like the rest of the its generation is hypocritically against globalisation, when it means immigration, but they would revolt if shutting down globalisation would mean they would have to pay 10 times more for everything they consume (PC components, clothing, footwear, electronics, cars etc). Meaning they would work more for a much poorer life.

Capitalism lives off making big profits off the poverty of outsourced cheap labour.

So, most Westerners have become complacent, their skills have been surpassed by the skills of poorer people with more resolve to succeed and nothing to lose, etc etc.

I mean, even this Tibetan basket knitting site is a product of globalisation. Without it, they couldn't communicate with people from across different oceans and continents in less than a second. No memes would be born.

Maybe not even the internet would exist without globalisation, every country would have its own disconnected network.

And say goodbye to international trade too. No more Korean TVs, monitors, phones, no more cheap Chinese electronics or components, no more CPUs, hard disks (made in Taiwan), no more energy imports (so no gas during winter for unfortunate countries that have no resources) etc etc etc.

All this because they can't stand niggers and mudslimes. Which I agree, but maybe we should tolerate a smarter form of globalism, maybe selective globalism or regionalism?

Kill that nigger. Kalev why you let this happen?

lol prune this thread and ban all tinfoil accusers. worst fucking non argument on earth

>globalism