Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

I'm not even a krautcunt but this makes my fucking blood boil.

That's a risky thing to say, her local prosecutor will probably use that Tweet as an excuse to drop charges when she is inevitably gang raped by migrants.

I'm sure she'll be a wonderful wife and successful mother

She hasnt done it yet?
What is she? A racist?

>a woman proving shes a whore
am i supposed to be surprised?

Nice screencap faggot

This is why I date asian girls now

kek

I would send her to africa and make her wish come true.

>time until she is murdered by some refugee

hahaha asians are the craziest by far. You might not notice it now, but by 30 she will show her true colors. All asian women are nuts.

White women are trash.

How do you meet non-crazy women?

All women are nuts, and must be reigned in by striking the fear of God in them.

she should be realizing that there are a handful of white men that don't want refugees near her in order for white women like her to be protected from rape that those rapey migrants want to commit.

phone posters need to leave.

What is this roastie flap saying about the Sup Forums thread about herself?

Stay away from white blonde snow niggers.
Blonde hair makes people retarded.

>women
>non crazy

She can also,have 10 feet of rope with that attitude

remember when Sweden had a lot of beautiful white women? The left has gone way too fucking far, hopefully this year, Europe can win back their pride.

Checked her Twitter
Basically a edgy teenage rapper (here all rappers are mudslime) groupie.
All they talk about is what the latest shit their favorite Turk rapper said.
Typical German teenagers.
Brainwashed , desrooted , vapid, intentity-less, without past or future.

No, I don't remember because it was always a meme.

Scandinavian women are lazy and boring.

this desu, this is why I go for the italian mozzarella now

kinda like here in the US. In my high school, there are too many edgy people that like rap so much (typically its the mixed-race and blacks) and they say "nigga", "deadass", "senpai", and those ghetto words it honestly gets so annoying.

>The Swede hates his own kind
pottery.

woah your niggers are such weebs

*senpai

I don't hate my own kind I just know they arent anything special.
If you like women without a personality, humor and hobbies then sure go for it.

I'm trying to put FAMily but senpai came up instead.

Italian women are hairy

American btw

DEUS VULT
PRAISE KEK

Too bad they age like shit.

AfD voters are actually feminine males. They literally want to be dominated by a woman.

Sorry krauts, but you need leaders like Bismarck, not a ugly slut with short hair

white goys btfo
how can they recover from this

>Sorry krauts, but you need leaders like Bismarck, not a ugly slut with short hair
This.

Someone show her how white women won Trump the election.

The confirmation she gained from that thread will immediately shrivel up.

>Sorry krauts, but you need leaders like Bismarck

So, Merkel?

Do you think dumb cunts like this didn't get the memo that all they had to do was keep quiet a generation or two more as the world falls to ruin and FUCKING WHITE MALES would probably fade away without incident.

That all resurgence of right-wing sentiments wouldn't be happening if they just held back and not said conditioning breaking taunts like that. But no, she couldn't resist the urge to get on twitter and throw rocks at a broken, cornered animal to virtue signal and then gets surprised when that animal, who she thought was too cucked to death and docile to do anything bites her.

>They literally want to be dominated by a woman.

Do you even know what a party-proportional system is, monkey

hopefully Le Pen wins your election.

Imagine saying that 100 years ago. Go off and fuck your 12 year old Taiwan chinks cuck.

>Slut
Fuckoff lardmonkeys
H
She's a mother to 5 white children while your biggest contribution to the white race is spilling your demand into the sink 10000times.

*Semen

Tell me when you find out

I'm sure she'll get her wish. They are coming.

Thats what women are for, breeding and raising children. Let the men take care of politics.

The truth is that nobody respect a female politician. Half of men only lust after her. Only strong male leaders can inspire respect and loyalty

Did he die.

They age like a truck hitting someone in the face. Essentially, they stay 20 years old for about 30 years. Then, that age catches up.

Posts like this are why I love this place.

White men who date Asians are notorious betas.

A brutal pill to swallow, but like how coal burners tend to be fat/ugly rice farmers tend to be betas.

>eclipse
>virtual box
>implying she took this

kek

Why am I not surprised her worn out hole can fit 10 BBC?

This would be perfect. Please let her get gang raped by Pakis

>UK
>Asian

the word you're looking for is Indian or Pakistani

she wants bbc not tiny paki dick

I looked through her photos when this was posted here months ago. Everyone in her circle of friends is white and most likely wealthy. There's not a single picture of her with someone even remotely non-white.

Lol she is going to see more Muslim dick than the village goat.

>777

OHH BOIII

how2continent

Did... Did he knock himself out trying to suplex someone?

meet your son

Are you trying to say Indians aren't Asian?

what's the problem just hang her and those discusting genes are gone from the gene pool.

women were a mistake, what else is new?

kraut bros please tell me all German girls are not like this.. I have family in southern Germany and i swear to got if my cousin is coal burning, ill probably jump into a volcano...

please give me some insight, she is 17..

You know, just like every liberal ever.

well, he either broke his neck or knocked himself out

I don't think he knocked himself out

Indians are geographically Asians, but ethnically, the vast majority of Indians have zero Asiatic blood. The most common blood found here is Arabic, Aboriginal, Turkic and Negroid blood. There are some Indians with differentiating amounts of east Asian and Aryan blood but their numbers are rather few. This is why the caste system was used to separate us.

Geographically Asian? Yes,

Ethnically Asian? NO.

Whatever. She'll pay the toll eventually and Sup Forums will have the last laugh :^)

does pic 1 even happen anymore. even shitlibs arent stupid enough to publicly ponder that some shooter is white. because they rarly are.