Race related bio-weapon

Is it possible to devise a biochemical weapon that can target specific race-related genes/alleles? A sort of genophage perhaps? If so what amount of purity would be required to survive it? Should even the 1% black admixture be deserving of death?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon#Israeli_.22ethno-bomb.22_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson
murderpedia.org/male.B/b/basson-wouter.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AIDs
Sickle cell

of course its possible, we have the technology. its just kinda fucked up and dangerous cus bacteria and viruses mutate.

map genome
find gene/phenotype that is specific to chosen target
create nanomachine (read: complex man-made protein/chemical chain) that interacts with said phenotypic expression that is lethal
profit

you could dump it in the water supply and those without the gene would (ideally) be unaffected. We aren't quite there technology wise, as you'd need to find something extremely specific to target and the nano-machine would need to be robust enough to survive its mode of transportation.

if you're still in college, take a molecular biology + genetics class, something that talks about specific interactions in detail. Its great information that really lets you understand how complex organisms work, and how modern technology will inevitably start abusing those processes.

Unemployment

Yeah and they exist just look up "project sunshine"

You don't need all that complexity. All it would take to cut third world populations by half is just stopping foreign aid. Seriously, most of these countries would be having gigantic cholera outbreaks every year if it wasn't for western benevolence. Ebola was a good example too.

Just apply normal poison to fried chicken and watermelon-flavoured soda.

Sounds like a vidya I used to play called Syphon Filter.

No its impossible because you would have to get one of them and sexually arouse them and make them fall in love with you, and at that point you don't have the spine to go through with it.

Greatest ally is already looking into it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon#Israeli_.22ethno-bomb.22_controversy

Just poison very specific products that these groups primarily use. Obviously, you'll hit some of the groups you don't want to, but the numbers should be quite small as long as you are very selective. Kind of like how the Joker in one of the older Batman movies poisoned certain combinations of products. Target the right products and mission accomplished.

Or, you can take over the media and Hollywood and instill a massive guilt complex within the desired groups, in addition to, convincing them that they should be having fewer children and everyone working and enjoying life in other ways. Just like what the Jews have done to White Americans.

It was a good game.

This was already attempted by SA.

Wouter Bassom led Project Coast, which attempted to create a biological weapon which would kill only those with pixelated skins, or above ordinary melanin levels.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wouter_Basson

murderpedia.org/male.B/b/basson-wouter.htm

zero point in "RACE WAR NOW"

with genetic editing, and mandatory immunizations, all children born in the future will be optimized. for the better or worse.

There will be a hyper intelligent, long lived ruling class, and then us, but made dumber and more obedient.

Class war now.

It's not possible because we're all the same inside
why are stomrfags so dumb

sickle cell

poison fried chicken?

EBOLA OUTBREAK

>implying they wouldn't develop resistance to it and then repopulate
>implying that it would get rid of their retardation that makes niggers suck so much

Just create a bacteria that spreads in lactose free milk. 80% of the casualties will be non-white.

Just like a virus that targets people who don't have A type blood.

Yes you gonna kill a few whites in the process, but in the long it's worth it.

Israel already has this kind of weapon, google israels bio bullet, people have gone missing/killed trying to find out info on this weapon.
I researched this a few years back! Apart from the basic stuff ,not a lot of info gets out.
I used to think (jokely) that this was why we are been turned to race mix ,to make this weapon useless, can't use it if we are all the seem

They've already realised a bio weapon in Chicago, just look at the black on black murders last year.
There's something in the KFC coating.

does this nigga have a fish hook in him?

It's extremely hard to find the perfect target protein.

It's much easier to target a genotype with a bacteria/virus rather than target genetics directly. It's way less dangerous, cheaper and more efficient.

Yes it is and its already developed.

Short answer: Yes it is possible.

I've thought about this for a long time. Scary fucking shit.

It's a peritoneal dialysis tube. He has severe kidney failure, that's now he excretes waste products now.

Judging by his pacemaker, kidney failure and heart surgery scars there's something wrong with his blood.

what if I told you that blacks are the pure race and every other race is a mutation of the original race that started in Africa. There are many investigations already on this.

Also these mutations actually made the new race weaker. there is a reason the worlds best athletes are blacks or mixed.

This will happen one day. It really only takes one redpilled smart biochemist to do it. The problem is distribution and preventing Westerners/the international community from quarantining or curing the disease. If it doesn't work absolutely 100% well, and there are still over a million negroids left, then there will be a Hitler-effect where whites are genocided ten times over in retribution. You have to kill literally ALL the niggers, which is a complex problem because there are many genetically different groids such as Pygmies, Capoids, Yoruba, Hamites, etc.

As I mentioned in my post, you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs.

Just target the genotype that is the least manifested in white people to reduce casualties.

My bet is blood type.
Target B's and O's to create the same reaction in their blood cells as if they were injected with the wrong kind of blood.

careful friend, better remind the governments this is satire cause you're sounding a little terroristic there

I thought that was just a Fringe episode.

>it's real

No, the mutations made the new races different.

We are a product of our environment not genetics. Genetics only expresses mutations, it does not choose anything. If the mutation is beneficial to the environment those mutated genes get passed on to the next generation.

It's very important to remember that. It is nearly impossible to be weaker as a result of evolution.

I've been thinking about anti-nigger weapons a lot. Deadly weapons would be better but I know I ran them out of my local laundry mat but tacking up job applications on the pin board.

A regular modified virus would give the same result. The whole point of targeting the genes is precision, which is difficult to produce reliable results.

I believe Israel had a program for this at one time. David Duke talked about it in one of his books lol.

Of course its possible

Contaminate meats with a potent disease but put hidden antidote only in pork

Not yet.

>yet

t. geneticist