Why are Germans so cucked, while German-Americans are so based?

I don't understand it, Sup Forums.

German-Americans propelled Trump to victory, while actual Germans seem to be trying to hasten Eurabia.

How can this be the case?

I don't think it's genetic, unless German-Americans all came from a particularly based part of Germany (which doesn't seem to be the case) - so what's the explanation?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

German Americans are the dumb ones who couldn't make a living in Germany, so they fled Germany.

What the fuck does American mean? British I guess? Eternal Anglo wins again. Also looks at those French Canadian faggots only +12, bunch of cucks.

lol wut
at the largest point of german immigration, germany was a totalitarian shithole.

American is most common in the South, and generally means "White settlers who predate Independence"

So yeah, largely British.

Fuck outta here. My grandfather came here from old East Germany (Brandenburg) and he was a fucking engineer. He was also redpilled af.

Most Germans are from the midwest (i.e. me, from Wisconsin) and the midwest voted mostly Trump.

What does "Canadian" mean?

i think a lot of blacks identify as american, so it looks like trump did better than expected

>couldnt make a living so they moved
seems like a logical thing to do jamal juarez

No, this is explicitly White voters only.

Well, "White" in terms of the (((Census Bureau))), so Jews are split between these various groups, and Spaniards are considered Hispanic.

No Blacks though.

don't blacks down south vote republican though? i saw a lot of red counties down there where they have a lot of black voters

Nothing. Was just wondering what "American" meant for white people. I personally would never say Im Canada I would say Im Anglo or British.

because germans have been brainwashed since you americans along with france and the eternal anglo decided to rule our country for 46 years.
non stop brainwashing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification

Not really. Whites just vote Republican at close to the same rate as Blacks vote Democratic.

How is it our fault you guys started and lost two wars and then got cucked. You sound like the niggers or the injuans asking for gibs.

Really? Fuck, man. I'm deeply sorry our government did that.

If only Charles Lindbergh had ran for President in 1940, he could have beaten FDR and treated the Germans fairly.

wow looking at that chart, it looks like southern blacks are some of the most democratic.

which is weird, because many southerners say the blacks are pretty good down there.

Well, they don't seem to be any more or less Democratic than the national average. The Deep South might be slightly more Democratic, but the upper South is slightly more Republican

The only area where Blacks are appreciably more Republican than the national average are the Great Plains

Portugal confirmed not white.

Are Portuguese-Americans black?

well, it seems like there is a big difference between the average german and the average american on this board. while most germans, including me, want to see a beautiful, respectable and great america under trump, 99percent of the americans call germans cucks and muslims.

good to see that there are still some rational and nice americans here

America really did give those germans, and other Europeans a great place to thrive. On the old continent things started to get crowded quickly and people started to become more bitter and more infighting, sacrifice for requirement and so on.

Settle down, goldberg

isn't the allegiance of the portugese to their little rape babies cute

test

German American here
Mostly German but a bit of scotch. My , "fellow americans" are in shameful state. Its unfortunate.

We are not the most Trump nation
>I cri everitim