Brit/pol/ - Spoke to God Edition

>Farage on LBC
lbc.co.uk/london/radio/player/

>Sharia May's New Year Message - Hapless PM quotes Jo Cox as she vows to fight for Remainers in Europe
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/31/theresa-may-new-year-message-brexit

>Comrade Corbyn's New Year Message - Hapless Leader of the Opposition says that getting an EU deal where only the bankers and bonuses benefit isn't good enough
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jeremy-corbyn-says-he-understands-brexiteers-concerns-a7501616.html

>Tim Farron's New Year Message - Milkman says that 2016 was the 'Year of the Unexpected'
libdemvoice.org/tim-farrons-new-year-message-dont-shrug-your-shoulders-get-involved-52852.html

>Nuttall's New Year Message - "2017 could be even bigger"
ukip.org/new_year_message_from_ukip_leader_paul_nuttall_mep

>Russian hackers have fingers in Tory pie, claims May - PM vows to crack down on party funding by pro-Putin oligarchs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079140/PM-s-war-oligarchs-cosied-Cameron-Theresa-vows-ban-links-Vladimir-Putin-Tory-fundraising-events.html

>"The Conservatives are taking the piss out of the honours system", claims Corbyn
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/new-year-honours-jeremy-corbyn-labour-party-latest-conservative-party-mockery-cronyism-a7502826.html

>Terminal decline and the madness that follows - UKIP hosts Spanish New Year party with Lembit Öpik
chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/ol-ukip-host-spanish-themed-12391575

>The Queen is STILL deeply unwell. Be ready
reuters.com/article/us-britain-royals-queen-idUSKBN14L0WN

>The absolute STATE of post-Christian Britain
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079616/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jAsERpaqQo
youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/britain-sinking-under-unproductive-muslims-costing-13-billion-a-year/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/38491238
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alexander

Is this you user?

Hey Bill, are you on today? Call in again mate

youtu.be/9jAsERpaqQo

>Brexit is good for (((international finance)))

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Is this /ourguy/?

First for Prime Furrester.

Shit lads not though yet u mongs

who here wishing her royal highness well?

imperial lather

>(((Jeremy !CorbynZgd2)))
Radicalised on A FUCKING KIBBUTZ.

CAREFUL ALEXANDER

What are you gonna do?

Banepost?

>tfw no mummy prophet prime minister

kaffir

>Alec Ducklas-Home

Oh... I get it

hernandez

Will say the absolute state of brit/pol i mean The EU

nigger

>Why can't we just leave now?

Because you have a 2/3 pro-EU Parliament you FUCKING HAVE-YOUR-CAKE-AND-EAT-IT-TOO TORY-VOTING MONGOLOID SOUTHERN DAILY MAIL-FED SPASTICAETD CUNTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

filth

I was wondering about that. I get it. Ha ha.

Furry Gordon Brown makes me uncomfortable. Like he's leaning forward ready to sniff my balls.

>"a police gun has killed a man"
>gun acting of its own accord

>thinking we'll ever leave the EU

YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANY TIME YOU LIKE

ISN'T IT FUNNY

you wanna see something funny?

how embarrassing

They're slagging you off on 8pol, lad.

>And I can't see the wood for the trees

>all these blair references

>Jewish ads

>the anti-gun lobby was right

Will say the absoulute state of britpol

David Lloyd GEORGE THE DRAGON as well
Blair wearing a cheeky blue tie despite all the other Labour leaders wearing black/red ties

I was setting you up for that desu soz

I wonder if it will turn out that the man they killed had a gun on him, or he was acting suspiciously and not complying with the police orders, but there will still be protets anyway, because we all know what race he will pobably turn out to be.

I NEED A LEGO BATMAN, NOT A NORTHERNER

Hope you guys are proud of yourselves.

what are those eyebrows compiled of?
fit though

>Can only post a few hundred times
>Threads are too fast and have nothing of substance to offer

Come home British man

Literally who?

guys we should totes make our own sub reddit so we can move political discussion to their superior platform instead

was this the most botched false flag in modern history ?

I think so

Dunno, probably her brother's pubes.

CUTE
U
T
E

Who?

CUTE
LADY
VOICES

>MUH AUSTERITY

>Blair wearing a cheeky blue tie despite all the other Labour leaders wearing black/red ties
isn't that just reality though?

it should be law that your tie has to be your party colour. nothing more annoying than the two being flipped.

Naturally

When everyone was fleeing there in 2014 I railed against it because it was full of Plebbity LARPers talking about living in Sherwood Forest and planning a terrorist attack on Parliament where they'd replace the Queen with le based Farage

I briefly regretted it in mid-2016 when Mummy May came to power and 8pol was having none of it because I thought I'd backed the wrong horse, but things have soon evened out here

muh austerity
muh inequality
muh want to work in Europe

>ywn impregnate her

Why even live?

38... what the fuck.

>greatest inequality since the 1920's i believe
>38

Not as bad as mr Good afternoon

>38
>talks like a teenage girl

I was just on /Brit/ and saw them going on about him and was baffled

>why even live
So that you can thank God every day that you're not stuck fathering a child with that troglodyte.

Literally every time

Why is this allowed?

MMMM

Please post more of these

>no

It really hasn't changed much, something ever so /r9k/-y about 8ch in general.

MMMM
M
M
M
M

>IT'S NOT REAL CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Nige

>this fucking caller

>IT'S NOT REAL CAPITALISM

This girl is great

Based Emily

>NAZI WATCH OUT

(((WOMEN)))

mmm

I just want to hear /ourguy/ speak already

>it's called normality
nice

>men vote to leave
>women vote remain
even in the furry world female suffrage was a mistake!

>"we're living in a time of growing capitalism"

last one for now

>this posh twat

Carswellite detected

>23 people who need to be thrown out of a helicopter

Brand is a barnstorming thunder cunt.

I automatically know to respect whomever he has NOT endorsed.

THERE TRYING TO FORCE AUSTERITY ON US THEY WANT US TO LIVE IN COFFIN APARTMENTS YAAAAAAAA

>immigration has literally nothing to do with austerity

>Those describing their ethnicity as Pakistani or Bangladeshi receive 29% of their income in various forms of state aid. White citizens receive 15% of their income from social security, tax credits and the state pension. Those from black ethnic groups receive between 17% and 18%.
bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/markeaston/2010/11/work_benefits_and_ethnicity.html

>The number of young people from ethnic minority backgrounds who have been unemployed for more than a year has risen by almost 50%. At the same time, there was a fall of 1% in overall long-term youth unemployment and a 2% fall among young white people.
theguardian.com/society/2015/mar/10/50-rise-in-long-term-unemployed-youngsters-from-uk-ethnic-minorities

>Around two-fifths of people from ethnic minorities live in low-income households, twice the rate for White people
poverty.org.uk/06/index.shtml

>Britain sinking under unproductive Muslims costing £13+ billion a year
themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/britain-sinking-under-unproductive-muslims-costing-13-billion-a-year/

>£17bn, the true cost of immigration to the UK every year: Figure calculated as gap between amount migrants pay in taxes and consume in public services. The figure includes a £1.2billion annual net cost of migrants from Europe.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3593872/17bn-true-cost-immigration-UK-year.html

>The "postwar immigration was fine" meme

Nige, Nige, Nige

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articles/38491238
QUINTESSENTIAL

MORE INDIANS

RIGHT

FUCKING

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

the decision of whether to leave or remain in europe is a matter of perspective

Checked.

>"I'll do it if I can sing one of the most depressing songs of all time at what is meant to be a celebration then blab about it to the papers for some press"

Just say no next time you fucking twat.

reminder that immigrants are primarily taken in for economic reasons, as they can become indebted and profit international capital.

it may cost the state money, but the state's glad to pay out in the name of their pals.

>No man is an island
>No country is by itself

>No country is an island