Open borders

Sup Forums tell me what exactly is wrong with open borders?

no human is illegal and borders are arbitrary. if someone wants to go somewhere on this planet they should be able to. its racist to deny someone into your country based on skin color.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/?utm_term=.0a8519f905c3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deport the brown-niggers!

wow, a non argument.

What is your address? I need a place to crash for a few years

>its racist
whats wrong with being racist?
you say it like its a bad thing

>Sup Forums tell me what exactly is wrong with open borders?

with the people you would also let in all the problems in this world
who in their right mind would do this?

What obligation does a country have to allow someone to enter?

its pointless and wrong. we're all the same just some people have different skin tones

im saying borders are arbitrary. theyre literally meaningless. if someone wants to enter your "country" they should be allowed to. no matter what.

Still not explaining why...

This is the best argument against open borders.

because a human should be able to go wherever they want ?

Lol, are cultures even real? Lmao, everyone thinks like I do.

Where do you live? I have a shit to take, probably on your floor, and then I'm going to help myself to your food

>oh but THAT'S different

im saying locks are arbitrary. theyre literally meaningless. if someone wants to enter your "house" they should be allowed to. no matter what.

because a human should be able to go wherever they want ?

Go fuck yourself you mentally ill liberal faggot.

a human SHOULD be allowed to go wherever they want on this planet. they arent hurting anybody

Ok

Give me your phone number, street address, a copy of the keys to your house, keys to your car, keys to your bank box, and hell, keys to your wife too, since you're this much a cuck already.

Sage goes in all fields.

Because?

In principle, that's noble and sweet. But as soon as people start claiming territory for themselves and investing there for personal gain, your statement fails.

It's the reason why you wouldn't want me living off your family's hard work.

Borders aren't arbitrary. They're necessary.

who are you to say whats wrong and right

How old were when you didn't do that many much of it and look back on things?

this is a bait thread, but seriously the talking point that 'borders are arbitrary' is seriously one of the most retarded things the left has come out with.

?

people wouldnt start doing that lol that's what we have police for, racist drumpf supporters dont want open borders because they dont want colored people in their country. everyone else supports it, its that simple.

Wew lad, way to show your ignorance.

or else, let's just abolish private property

If you don't mind when hordes of low iq immigrants start comitting crimes, raping your women, using welfare and having lots of kids.

>racist drumpf supporters dont want open borders because they dont want colored people in their country. everyone else supports it, its that simple.

As your presidential elections showed, "everyone else" is a minor part of your country.

Also, what is colonialism?

only racists and rednecks voted for trump.

city people all voted for hillary.

> no human is illegal

The lack of intelligence apparent in this post is reason enough to forgo providing a rebuttal. As always, OP is a flaming faggot.

>Can't fit everyone in a lift
>But hey lets fit the whole world into the five or six 1st world countries

Liberal logic

Sounds good bro. I've always wanted an American vacation, I'll be staying at yours for as long as I like.

Nice labels.

Again, those "city people" you're referring to are a small part of your country and as such their opinion does not represent the willing of Americans.

1) it's a common tool for empire builders to mass migrate populations of one part of their empire to another, in order to suppress (or dilute) the conquered.
2) loss of communal, social adhesion, resulting in violence
3) loss of culture, language, religion, ...
4) economic reasons
5) eliminating healthy competition
etc...

>does not represent the willing of americans

It wrecks the civilization.

>No borders
How do you intend to govern the now borderless territory? Here in the United States we have enough trouble agreeing on laws so how bad will bureaucratic deadlock be if we include the entire world?

Well you could just say compromise and work it out but different cultures will constantly be vying for dominance over the others. lines will be drawn between people who want to live under different laws. Tensions will inevitably rise to the point where war is declared on a scale that truly earns the title of "World War"

You could avoid this scenario by installing a one world government, however this would require a one world culture so that the tensions between different cultures are a non issue. To achieve this you would need to bring everyone in the world under your rule and more often than not that will involve war and outright genocide. Actual diversity is gone but hey we don't have borders anymore right?

To have no borders actually work you would need to commit to horrors the likes of which this world has never seen. I find it truly amazing how the "no borders" crowd, or even liberals in general, never seem to think beyond their rhetoric. They never stop to consider the implications and consequences of their ideas. I am sorry OP but the world is not the multiracial hand holding rainbow poster you saw in kindergarten and it never will be. Stop living in ideals and work with what is in front of you

give evidence of that?

youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
Yeah only a racist Donald Trump supporter would be against such a brilliant idea

Illegals and Californians arent American

Destroys culture. Even missionaries unintentionally do this

There is no such thing as an illegal. Humans CANNOT be illegal.

Californians ARE American. It is the state with the largest GDP and the highest population. It is the best state with the best laws.

jews

Property is arbitrary. If someone wants to live somewhere on the planet like your house ot take something on the planet like your shit, they should be able to

Yet another racist statement why am i not surprised.

ask the jews man.

>no human is illegal
If they were legal they'd be called citizens, not illegal aliens.

>borders are arbitrary. if someone wants to go somewhere on this planet they should be able to
Cool, unlock all your doors and roll out extra beds, me and two dozen of my friends are going to be staying at your place for the next forever. Also we'll be needing some cash and we'll be fucking your wife and kids non-stop.

>deny someone into your country based on skin color.
Would be correct if that was the argument. They're free to LEGALLY live here all they want, as long as they follow the proper LEGAL procedures to be able to.

Seriously, aren't you going to address the fact that even your lord and savior Bernie Sanders thinks open borders is self-destructive and idiotic?

Germany is a model example. They are one of the biggest economies in Europe and help the refugees by giving them a place to say and materials to help them get back on their feet.

I never said I supported bernie

The unlimited labor supply only benefits the rich and would just fuck everything up in general.

meant for

I didn't mean it racistly, but like in the old testament when they were sent to egypt by the babylonians

>ignoring your own voting system
>ignoring that the recount strongly hinted at rigging made in favor of Hillary
>ignoring illegal aliens voting

What's wrong with racism? Stop trying to oppress me you fucking niggerfaggot

wheres the proof of 3 million so called "illegals" voting? they should have just as much of a say as a "legal" resident.

Huh. Really makes you think.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/31/the-dalai-lama-says-too-many-refugees-are-going-to-germany/?utm_term=.0a8519f905c3

And their economy is going down.

You were saying the same about Sweden 10-15 years ago, and look at them now.

Wow the dalai lama, literally who cares

economically and culturally.

I don't won't my country to be overrun with shitskins who don't give a fuck about the traditions and history of my country. they just come to use it and take a shit on it.

secondly either you have a safety and closed bordered or you have zero safety net and open borders because you can't have both.

I find it hilarious any nigger would ever support open borders because it would mean the end of the gibs, but I guess they weren't always the brightest

Because culture, user. We want to preserve our culture.

Sweden is still doing very well what do you mean my friend?

Fuck you, they don't pay taxes, commit massively more crime, don't even know the goddamned language, and you think they should have a say in how a country that they have no stake in whatsofuckingever should be run?

And it's more like 6 million, goy.

They should not have a say. The are not citizens

Lol German economy is already starting to fail under weight of immigrant hordes.

Germany is NOT a good example if you're pro open borders.

Even if all of humanity was one race and culture open borders wouldn't be beneficial to the people, it would be only beneficial to oligarchs who depend on cheap labor.

SAGE

Nothing is wrong with open borders if you don't have a welfare state. People who cross borders without a welfare state are either going end up on the floor in a pool of their own blood because they are criminal scum or they are going to work as hard as any other person.

Now, if you have a welfare state the problem with open borders is that every lazy fuck under the sun will come in and claim welfare benefits. Good luck paying it all.

I thought OP was trolling but I gave em an honest reply anyway, one that was wholly ignored in favor of buzzword shouting.

Oh well don't forget to sage lads

Niggers is the argument. If you don't get it, it is not the argument problem.

Drug lords and terrorists don't have the right to come into my country. You'll be back on the other side of the wall soon enough Pedro, enjoy baiting Sup Forums while you still have access to the internet

Even if you ignore the proof that's been out there in plain sight the entire election cycle, the 3 million votes that put Hillary over the top in the popular can be accounted for in California alone, one of the state's with the shittiest voting regulations and the highest population of Hispanics.

Ok.

I try to explain.

Civilization consists of different cultures working together. Higher ones - those who lead the civilization live better because being more capable (intellectually).

If you remove borders those cultures are flooded with members of lower ones wanting their share of accumulated wealth.
This leads to disruption of the higher ones and the civilization falls.

Other one:
Not only humans are diverse, Earth is too and introducing massive influx of migrants into alien habitat harms the habitat because newcomers are unaware how the habitat works. Crippled habitat cripples the population.

Another one:
Fast breeding niggers have no qualities to uphold high civilizations.

4/5 of humanity lives in societies that are retardedly backward. they are backward because the people are, as is their state. One cannot be backward without the other.
When 1.5 million backward retards come to a non-backward nation, they will hate this new state - because of their retardness.

Cultures are very very different - some are superior, some inferior.
Fuck Islam.

> borders are arbitrary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

(you)
no borders = I can do whatever I want, if I'm the strongest

Let's say everyone decides to accept your idea.

1.- Everyone starts going to rich countries
2.- They turn those countries to shit
3.- Repeat 1-2 until every country is shit
4.- People somewhere decide to come together and form a new government or state with actual borders and policies that benefit them over everyone else.
5.- That country becomes successful and everyone copies that system around the world.
6.- We are back where we started.

They why are they pushing to secede from the Union?

>they are American

But you dont believe in borders and nations, so arent they simply earthlings instead?

Can't have order without borders.

>no human is illegal and borders are arbitrary

Says who

Pretty much. War, suffering and death are all that wait at the end of that road. And call it a hunch but I don't think limp wrist liberals will fall into the "strong" category

>they should have just as much of a say as a "legal" resident.

They do not contribute to the society (some of them even actively ruin it), and their vote is very easily and literally bought.

Huge increase in criminality
One of the worst education system in Europe
Their economical growth is declining rapidly (50% less than predicted last year)
U.N. study projected that Sweden will be a third world country by 2030
report link:
ww.rrojasdatabank.info/HDRP_2010_40.pdf

The right for you to arbitrarily go wherever you want is the same as my right to arbitrarily stop you.

so i can come into your house and say, im a refugee, accept me, there are no borders keeping me out

this is your logic

>do away with private property
not sure if bait or actual commie/ancom

Sweden falls like rock in PISA evaluation categories.

They become dumber.
It is our intelligence what makes our societies work.

alright faggot, why dont you:

1. unlock your doors
2. give me your address
3. make your wife / wife's daughter available

and because im a chink who identifies as a woman with a benis, your refusal means youre racist / misogynistic / transmisogynistic / omgwtfbbqtransmisogynistic / xenophobic / phaggot.

because they never flood in with any money of their own - that's it in a nutshell. Leaches from the get-go. It's unsustainable.

if humans can go where they want, i guess that's a green light for a new imperial era. our human armies and settlers should take africa and asia again

borders aren't arbitrary. the are literally the foundation of a sovereign state. if you are a pure borderless Marxist/anarchist then you can play the 'no borders' card but you'd be a fucking idiot.

if you believe in soverigen states, they need a people, an area (with borders) and a system of governance

We aren't equal.

what system of laws would we all live by, in your little fantasy world?

I'm not really a strong conservative isis guy myself.

>if you want stir up WW3...go ahead.

if there are no borders, then deportation doesn't exist, just relocation ;)

OP must be jewish or a coloured person. They will never understand their condition, just like the child who plays near a creepy guy or eats too much candy. They will never understand who and how civilization itself is created and maintained and will never be thankful always tearing down the garden fence. It truely is the white mans burden.

Leftists tend to completely ignore that side of the no-border "policy". It can literally turn into colonialism.

>Borders eliminated worldwide
>1st world countries (or I suppose you should call them "areas" since no borders and all) economies go down
>To recover from the crisis they start colonize Africa and all the other areas rich of resources
>Superior military forces, so a huge part of indigenous are exterminated
>???
>PROFIT!!!

Shit, I think OP was right all along! We should abolish borders and nations! It's the fastest way to facilitate natural selection!

>no human is illegal

Then that means no human is legal, you idiot.

No, races are a fact, it's not just different skin colors you mongoloid

no human is legal/illegal. we are all humans

Unless you're an ancap and the whole nation is your private property, the whole house breaking argument just doesn't work and it shouldn't. It's a joke.

What you should argue is third world immigrants on the run cause nothing but trouble and simply don't have the correct mindset to keep society afloat and soon will start demanding privileges and instead of assimilation. Points: muslim emmigrants on west countries demanding rights meanwhile christian and westernized arabs are hunted down, kidnapped, raped and forced to conversion on muslim majority countries

Shift the focus to the american mexican issue but try not to focus too much on west to west illegal immigration because it's a matter of mexicans being prideful and annoying rather than assimilation. Focus on east to west immigration like muslim and chinese who are actually fucking things up.

The developped and civilized countries have controlled their birthrate for it to be healthy for the land and the people.
The poop tier countries have not and now want to disrupt the order of the developped countries by coming in masses.
That's the problem. It's dragging the best societies down.