Bogdanov transhumanism

lanouvellerepublique.fr/Indre/Loisirs/24H/n/Contenus/Articles/2016/12/08/Grichka-Bogdanoff-ou-la-jeunesse-eternelle-2929818

Can we stop the Bogdanov transhumanist agenda?

>Grichka Bogdanov on eternal youth
>we are very interested to large digital revolutions, space and energy in progress...there has been much talk about the emergence of new molecules that will make future developments possible.

They want to live forever and cement their control for eternity

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you dont accept Bogdanov as your one leader and not his puppet Trump.
>Igor and Grichka are a combined force of power and energy .

What do they see? What have they seen? What will they see?

i don't know who or what the fuck those are supposed to be, but I'm getting really tired of seeing them. Couldn't you guys meme something a little less uncanny?

So what's the deal with these guys? They wrote a fake (maybe?) thesis about the beginning of the universe and now they lobby for transhumanism in government? Is that it?

I seriously thought it was a meme at first, but the more you dig you realize there's more to them than just a fucked up face and some crazy scientific theories. They are using transhumanist technology to become a superhuman species ruling over the less evolved masses.

Who are these ugly pieces of shit?

This is why i hate universities. You can write literal bullshit and still get PhD becouse dumbfucks doesn't understand it.

>They are using transhumanist technology to become a superhuman species ruling over the less evolved masses.

Somebody is on the right track!

Can someone explain what the fuck is up with these two? I thought the whole "Bogdanov's control France" thing was a meme.

Then I read their wiki page and there is NO mention of surgery or mental illness. Whats going on?

left is moonman

what went so wrong?

>wake up after partying in France
>hung over as hell feel like death
>realize you're in some strangely decorated castle
>nazi synth is blaring over the speakers
>smoke billowing in the colored lights and lasers
>portal opens
>One of the Bogdanovan brothers emerges naked, with rock hard massive dick
>start to tremble in fear
>feel hands wrap around you as the hidden Bogdanovan emerges behind you
>whispers in your ear
>"ready for the revolution?"

Bogpill me on their life serum. What's their end goal with it?

>THE TIME OF THE ORC HAS COME

What the fuck are these abominations?

>Have publicist
>Go to wikipedia
>Delete
Problem solved

it is just a meme
but if you repeat something long enough some retards will not get the joke and actually start believing it

Hope you're behind a proxy son...unless you want to be v&

kek

LA NOUVELLE RÉPUBLIQUE ON FOUR(4)CHAN
>what a time to be alive (Poitou-Charentes indépendant fuck "new aquitaine" fuck limousin)

Some say that through their extensive plastic surgeries they've been given shapeshifting abilities like in pic related. But it's usually not wise to speculate about the Bogdanoffs.

This will be the meme of the new year

cancer

Reptilian shapeshifters

But a wizard put a spell on them and they got stuck halfway through their transformation

These guys literally solved quantum gravity. They are the real deal.

The phone call that saved Europe

I actually like these guys.
Will we be ruled by the twin God-Emperors?

Stop fucking posting these ugly fucks. Get this shit off the fucking board.

BIDF pls go

Who will star in the inevitable Bogdanov twins biopic?

Can someone give me a rundown on these guys?

what's with the gloves?
is that shit dangerous or not?

>Universite Intergalactique de (((Saturne)))
Hmm

>AYO JUS HOOK ME UP WUIT DA CHIN INCLAUTION DOC

can't we move these 2 malformed asshats to /x/ ??

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with these two? Literally no one has heard of them outside of this board.

Mickey Rourke and CGI

Look below

kek i didn't know Sup Forums knew about these hacks.

Some of this is speculation, but there's good reason to believe it's legit:

>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty
>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision
>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200
>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

So they are Scientologists?

they will save France

Do you even know what Scientologists are?

Alright, I thought these threads would die out after a few days, but I guess not... And I saw a thread yesterday talking about how these guys are posted on Sup Forums every day for over a year. But I've been here for quite a while, and never saw these freaks until maybe a week ago or less. What gives? Why the fuck are these freaks doing, and why the hell do people keep posting them here?

No, do you? I don't understand the question. What's the matter with you? Are you retarded?

Its meme

They are the invisible hand in French politics

>mental illness

Why the fuck would they be insane ?

They are suddenly popular again in France thank to a jewish tv presenter and his shitty tv show.

It's currently the number one tv show for brain dead goyim, so that's why young goyim hype them in France.

Why do I get a twincest vibe?

Okay, I'm a believer. Wow!

no they wont, i trade these 2 assholes with 2 MIT students anydays

The natural end result of Pizzagate was to go after the hidden elites in world politics

Bogdanov's aint shit, they're do dirt niggers for the true rulers of the planet, pic related

No, they ARE Scientology!

>literally nothing to do with transhumanists

kek

NO, scientologists are actually Bogdanovists

>tfw one of the bastard is 66 y-o and dates a girl younger than me

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is their endgame??? How do the manage to run Europe and how did they come to own almost all of Southern France? What do they want with England and why are they controlling the monarchy in the U.K.?

can someone redpill me on the Bogdanoffs?

They control almost all of South of France and are the hidden hand of he Royal Family in England.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If yoy can find them with a google search, they aren't the final boss. Stop spamming threads about these fucking cartoon abominations.

it's a meme

So these guys want Pizzagate to go mainstream so they can knock out the other elites and rule the world together?

They're hiding in plain sight

That's what the Bognadoff's want you to believe. You are being baited by their "mantra"

Scientology is the Public "family friendly" version of the Illuminati

>rothchilds under THEIR supervision
Are theses crimson chin mothetfuckers the final boss?

Yeah Pic Below nuff said..

kek

This is the same fucking deal as pizza gate. You guys make 50 fucking threads, but do absolutely nothing about it. Btw they're still not the prime evil on earth.

Please enlarge!

They control the Universe, they control the Pic Size...

>he hasn't taken the Bogdanov pill

Sad!

i just have one question

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY MOTHER OF FUCK HAPPENED TO THEIR DNA TO PRODUCE THAT KIND OF FACE HOLY SHIT

i mean seriously these guys look like someone really overused the sliders in tes: oblivion character creator what the fucking shit

also why are these quasihuman abominations even relevant?

>quasihuman
Surely, you mean "posthuman".

21% negroid admixture.

Actually, 18% if this is accurate.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/12/genetic-study-reveals-surprising-ancestry-many-americans

They are quad-African Americans.

They looked normal in the 90s. How can they live with themselves? I would rather age gracefully than look like Eric Stoltz from Mask

DAY OF THE BOGDANOFF WHEN

They never looked normal. They had swarthy Afro features.

Kinda like Pizzagate

Tbh I'll be their puppet idec

Please some Russian was shilling them for the entirety of 2015

Beware

the fuck is this?

how fucked up must that girl be?

I reckon he shits in her mouth and punches it shut

Not gonna lie, former Bogdanov supporter here. Watching these guy's faces crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes!

They've seen Soro's true evil unhinged.

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

As long as our species doesn't wipe itself out in this century, we will unlock eternal life.

>cyborg mode
>we develop 1:1 neural interface
>can electronically read and send all signals to brain
>we develop procedure for keeping brain alive outside of the body
>implant brain into machine body

>stem cell mode
>we develop practices for reversing cell aging
>we develop process for growing organs from stem cell tissue
>eternal life becomes a matter of $$
>human body maintained like a car
>every 50 years, replace heart, kidneys, lungs, etc.

It's going to happen, just a matter of time.

But who will have access to that technology? The Bogdanoff's, Rothschild's and Soros's of the world.

fucking hell Sup Forums . lol

You can't even get your BA without defending your thesis, what are you on about?
If they don't understand what you're writing then it's not going to fucking pass
>I hate universities because I was too much of a dumbfuck to even pass high school
Fixed your post for you