Besides that he's a kike, what do you hate about Shapiro?

Besides that he's a kike, what do you hate about Shapiro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7sBvU3NdQ
townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after_iraq,_attack_pat_buchanan
youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did everything he could to get hillary elected
Constantly trashes breitbart news his former employer which is classless
Cares more about israel than usa it seems
The whole michelle fields thing

kike puppet martyring himself from the alt-right to paint them as anti-semetic

Truth. SJW bashing can only redeem you so much. Anyone can film triggerings and entertain us.

loves mutilating infant penis

>Did everything he could to get hillary elected
He actually coverted hillary more than trump, but i get it.
>Constantly trashes breitbart news his former employer which is classles
he defends breitbart more than insult.

>Cares more about israel than usa it seems
hes a jew, what do you expect

if you dont want to hear criticism about trump dont listen to him. but i find him fair when hes talking about trump.

He's a cuck and a manlet

I hate his big nose.

If i want to hear critisms of Trump from the right i will stick to savage and levin.

Levin at least came to his senses and said you had to vote trump to stop hillary.

He pressured a mentally ill woman into filing a false police report.

He's short and fucks his kike wife through a hole in the sheet

love him, all of Sup Forums who isn't genuinely racist, but is pro-western civilization should support.

he is one of the few people to promote personal responsibility and family values on the national stage, is unafraid to talk about crime statistics and single mother statistics, and he is consistent in his moral values.

he is a G. he is doing far more than anyone on Sup Forums to save western civilization, to save rationality and meritocracy.

trump deserves to be critiqued, just like any leader. Sup Forums is turning into the safe spaces that they claim to hate.

I hate zionist jews just like i hate any extremeist dogmatists, but if I had to choose any place in the Middle East to live, it would easily, EASILY be Israel. Even if Sup Forums disagrees vocally, deep down I think they would.

That his a kike

>Flag
What a surprise

>implying that racism is not a good thing

He has genuinely good points. although I dislike the fact he's an Israel firster.

He labeled himself #NeverTrump. For that alone, he cannot be forgiven.
Hes also a turbo manlet desperate to debate Milo so he can feel relevant again.

RARE
A
R
E

>multiculturalism (((civic nationalism))) for america
>jewish state for israel

whats not to hate about the hypocrit kike

>besides

Shapiro is basically Milo tier with a veneer of intellectualism. That's really all I have to say about him.

He has an impossible, utopian, standard for Conservatism.

Anyone that doesn't meet his ridiculous ideal, which only he himself does, is "morally inferior." If a house was burning he's the guy that would stand on the side, arms folded, humbugging, not helping, because everyone is "using the wrong buckets of water to put out the fire."

The Michelle Fields incident was particularly annoying because he had to have known people were making something out of nothing but went with it anyways because he didn't like Trump and thought it would hurt him. It was pure kikery.

Also he keeps pushing "Trump dog whistles to the KKK" bullshit. Democrats do this thing to every Republican candidate where they try to tie them to David Duker. It happens every year and Trump was repeatedly asked to disavow the guy, which he did, until he got fed up to the point where instead of immediately disavowing he asked the reporter why they keep asking himself about the guy. The liberal media took this to be tacit support for the KKK because disingenuous fucks and Ben Shapiro hopped on that bandwagon knowing fully well what was going on simply because he didn't like Trump.

David Duke is a fucking god.
Fuck back to >>>r/eddit loser

I like him, but then again I unironically am a good goy

he believes that racists deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed

so how about fucking cuckservatives who look like Wednesday Addams deserve to be hunted down and their lives destroyed?

He's a duplicitous faggot who will whine about somebody else using a certain tactic but will immediately do the same once it becomes most expedient to do so.

His unconditional support of Israel

He's a hothead who can't keep it together and can only win over edgy teenagers.

Yeah I would certainly choose Israel over some shithole like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, or Syria, but he takes his support of Israel to the extreme.

He is typical neocon Zionist:

>economically libertarian
Because it means more shekels for him.

>Zionist who shilled for Iraq War, hates Assad, hates Russia, etc.
Because it benefits Israel

>pro-multikulti for the West, but not for Israel
Because he's a hypocrite, and it benefits Jews, even if it destroys the West.

>pro-globalist free trade, but not for Israel
Because while it destroys jobs for millions of Americans, it benefits global bankers and corporations

I encourage everyone to read and watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=xf7954WRlbs
youtube.com/watch?v=XQ7sBvU3NdQ

townhall.com/columnists/benshapiro/2003/03/12/after_iraq,_attack_pat_buchanan

youtube.com/watch?v=-leWJ84EUns
>Talmudic Jews: 'Non Jews Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves'

youtube.com/watch?v=ukHAwp70Ftg
>What Jews really think about you

While he's smart, and decent at debating and using leftist/Jew tactics against them, he is only using his position to serve Jewish interests, and taking away attention from other people who would serve the Right better.

>I hate zionist jews
>yet I love Ben Shapiro, who is the definition of a Zionist Jew