What would Trump have to do for you to stop supporting him?

What would Trump have to do for you to stop supporting him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Die

Ask me to Tripfag

That's some nice politics you got going there.

Why would I stop supporting the God Emperor? Are you some kind of heretic?

Openly hate white people like the Democrats.

He fired someone off of the apprentice for calling themselves white trash. youtube.com/watch?v=3A-Z5sRwgLM

Call for more gun control.
Not repeal obamacare.
Cry on TV about how some goodified ghetto thug would be his son.
Not save Europe from killing itself with islam.

if he appointed Bolton as Sec State i would have, good thing he didn't do that

god help me but in comparison to that neocon bomb-happy fucking shit i'm not even upset at the head of a multinational corporation in the position

Not build a border barrier

Also this.

Put Israeli interests first, ahead of American interests. As long as he is America first, I will support him.

Ok.

That's not him hating white people, that's him hating cucks

Everything he's done since winning besides hiring sessions and bannon

I never actually supported him. I hate politics.

doesn't improve my ability to support myself with the high paying manufacturing he's promised to return to our nation

I've already sworn my allegiance to him, Aussie. I may criticize his decisions in the future, but I'm loyal to him for the next 8 years. Anything less and I may as well be a woman.

That's him firing people dissing on White people. Kudos.

That's what I mean. He doesn't accept white hatred.

i dont support him

Yes, retard. I was replying to myself there. I like him because he doesn't support racism against white people.

top wew you're mad

Where are all of the apprentice episodes I want to watch them all from the beginning

google apprentice season 1 ep 1.

Or use bing, as they don't censor streaming sites.

Then why are you participating in the thread, nu-left female?

THIS!!

5. Blame White people for random issues.
6. Side with the Zio-media and Zio-Hollywood on everything.
7. Not build that fucking wall. It can be a high-security fence with machine guns or whatever. Worked really well for East Berlin. Just fucking build the damn thing.
8. Not at least TRY deporting the fucking illegals. I understand that there will be a lot of roadblocks put up, but at least just fucking try!
9. (Optional) At least TRY to have Killery locked the fuck up. If it's not federal but state that does this, I'm fine with that.

Europe may be beyond saving, though. They're doing it to themselves and the wackos (women and beta males) love it. Maybe supporting the Nationalist movements will help clean up the problem, but the final solution would be ugly. I don't have much hope for Europe, unfortunately. I wish I was more positive about the situation.

Thank you user

Sell out.

Having jews in his family...

I don't support him because people like you have become the status quo for the right. Degenerate, non-thinking robots.

That wasn't the question, you fucking moron.

Autism level=Slav

Kill all the liberals. ;)

You've earned your participation points. Now move along.

his stance on net neutrality really tickles my penis, in the bad way.

If he were to create an updated version of the TPP and go back on bringing skilled labor back to the states i'd be seriously pissed.

If he and his sons were to hold me down and spray me with water guns against my will no homo then Trump would lose my support probably.

Continue current US foreign politics. And by politics I mean dropping bombs worth 50k $ by people who don't earn that much in a year on people who won't earn that much in a lifetime, just because some anarchocapitalist gun broker managed to pull his strings.

The Jews in his family are more like Sonderkommandos.

Preferably DuckDuckGo instead. IMHO.