JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT CALIFORNIA COULDN'T GET ANY WORSE!

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK??

> 'Heroin Injection Sites' being setup in San Francisco, "Clean needles could help curb disease"

An injection facility in San Francisco would save the life of one drug user who would otherwise die of an overdose every four years and would assist in getting 110 drug addicts medication-assisted treatment each year, the new study suggests.

FULL REPORT:
> northcrane.com/2017/01/03/heroin-injection-sites-being-setup-in-san-francisco-clean-needles-could-help-curb-disease/

LET THEM DIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VytT1x7HKh8
fuckyeahzolpidem.tumblr.com/heroindescription
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprise! It's a gas chamber

>LET THEM DIE.
this, christcuckoldry iis the cancer that is killing civilization

>all souls are worth saving!!!
>we need to save these absolute degenerates who cannot even feed themselves
same for africans

THIS

While i agree, the thing is is that this is actually more cost effective and less of a tax burden than just letting them shoot up on the street or in a crack house. It frees up the first responders and keeps infection down. Which eventualy we pay for anyway.

somebody poison the free needles with something faster than heroin

Hamsterdam

The most cost effective would just be letting them die.

so what you're saying is legalize drugs

What does heroin feel like? Would it be a bad idea to try it just once?

We have these in Canada too. Believe it or not it saves money as it helps stop the spread of HIV and hepatitis. The overdose prevention is really just an ancillary benefit of the sites.

HIV meds that these junkies get free from whatever government program cost upwards of 10k a year and thats not counting all the other random ass infections and ER visits they rack up.

One junkie in the hospital I work in usually costs about 75k a year in associated health expenses

Unfortunately that takes too long in most cases

>Heroin Injection Sites
>legal child prostitution
Way to go, comrades, godspeed!

>northcrane
Shit source

Are you talking about the amount of time it takes to eventually OD, or an OD induced death?
If it is the latter, no fucks given.

It feels great, imagine feeling more relaxed than you ever have in our life and at the same time very euphoric like you just orgasmed but instead of being instant the feeling lasts for like 30+ minutes. You don't need to try heroin from a needle get another kind of opiate for the same effect like some hydromorphone pills. Just don't make it a habit. More people than you think indulge, including doctors.

If I had the money, I'd move to the Russian far east in a New York minute.

Hi everyone. California here. Please either Nuke us or kick us out of the Union.

Recent studies have shown people can't tell the difference between it and morphine. However, outside of IV use it has way more routes of administration like insuffilating.

I got morphine for a car accident I was in. Imagine a really warm, really itchy wool blanket being thrown around you when its chilly. I'm in the small precentage of people who also get horrifying hallucinations from it so YMMV

> When you're shooting up in your Tesla with a child prostitute and miss the window when your stock options vest after Google bought your app and shut it down six days later.
\
bay_area_ball.jpg

Oh hey it's that butthurt muzzie from the islam thread.

How's your cuck religion going, cuckmed?

You know I hear gas chambers are pretty cheap these days...

>muslims in argentina
lolno he's larping

FUCKING LET THE DEGENERATES DIE

Unfortunately both, most addicts are smart enough not to OD. But, even with OD's a lot of times you end up with some brain damaged HIV+ husk sitting in an ICU bed eating up resources as we try to find some excuse to pull the plug.

Last one of those cases I saw was a 80k 3 week stay before he died of a random blood clot

>sensationalizing and renaming needle exchange centers
They actually curb the spread of HIV.

> random

He's at peace now user. You are an angel in your own way.

You're right. Argentina is white.

Wrong.

It is the way we used to get rid of the traffic that was prevalent in downtown in CH.
youtube.com/watch?v=VytT1x7HKh8

>meet girl two years ago
>nastiest person ive ever met
>abusive in every way
>genuine sociopath
>steals things and manipulates people any time she can to get heroin money
>eventually overdoses

If places like this would have existed here she would be alive and still harming people...

Strawman

>let these deranged animals run amok goy! they will die I promise.
fuck off retard. you're probably a fucking junkie.

why not force heroin junkies to work for heroin? Sorta like prison labor. Heroin junkies don't need much to be satisfied, so they're a cheap labor force.

Synthetic opiates up to 1000x more potent than heroin are destroying many more lives today and people are getting hooked through legal prescriptions by their doctor for pain. Big Pharma has such powerful lobbies and influence now you don't even here much about that.

>Tfw live in LA county
Just nuke us already

These have been around for years in many countries and they stop spread of HIV and keep these junkies away from the public.

its never as good as the first time, but you will always feel the need to chase the feeling

dont do it

A junkie workforce is really only effective for things like suicide bombings, insh'Allah

Don't be fooled fellow burger, Russia is pretty cucked. Putin put a stop to any nationalistic movements, and allows mudslimes in but very little. There is no running away we must stay and fight

Is California slowly turning into an AnCap paradise?

Yeah. Except weed.

there must be something they can do. Some easy repetitive task. They'll do anything to get high, they're basically zombies. Textiles, maybe.

Underrated post

if they combine this with treatment i could work i guess.

Perhaps we should provide safe and legal "child molestation sites" where medical staff can be on site to provide assistance to and child suffering injuries such as anal tearing. I mean, despite it being an illegal activity there's nothing we can do to really stop it so the best alternative is to provide a safe place where people and partake safely.

Why not just kill them all. Like literally just go find all the addicts we can and fucking kill them. We can use the safe spaces as a trap where patients "get better" and are never seen around there again. We actually need to just start openly killing these people. Dealers and users. No trails, no rights. Just fucking kill them all. Same with 90% of our prison population. It's the only way to fix this problem.

>US, first world country let this degeneracy happen
REALLY makes me think huh ...

Good. Hope Narcan sees nationwide OTC distribution as well.

fuckyeahzolpidem.tumblr.com/heroindescription

No, because its a state run institute.

Urgh OP this post literally made my stomach turn

Maybe Google will buy it some day.

I don't think that's true.

Yes they are addicted to heroin, but less chance of passing disease to normal people is always good.

Also who knows they might be able to contribute something of value to society if they clean themselves up.

We need Janitors too.

Im not a mudshit, unlike your PM

arrest them for drug use and put them on forced labor, duh

>but less chance of passing disease to normal people is always good.
those diseases are passed by blood contact, just dont use their needles or fuck them, as a matter of fuck stay away from them

hell yes.
and sell it and tax it.
those poor souls are going to get it anyway, no matter what we do.

Methheads will do simple, repetitive things badly. Junkies will just fall asleep, steal it, or fall asleep while stealing it.

Califag here. As cucked as we are, these Heroin Injection Sites have been around in Europe for quite some time already. Actually take time to read the article.

But I wont deny that the Bay Area in general is fucked. The pleasant weather is really the only good thing going for this hell hole.

GUESS WHO PAYS FOR IT

THATS RIGHT

WORKING WHITE MALES

why do lefties expect conservative white males who produce 99% of tax income to pay for everyone elses laziness and shit decisions

They're in Vancouver as well. A guy made a documentary in which he hung out with junkies and eventually shot up for the first time in one.

Nobody wants to live around a junkie hang-out, so I'm curious where they are there.

Why would you be against this? Its not like you personally have to see these sites. It takes heroin use off the streets, gives addicts an in to potential treatment and reduces the strain on public health resources.

IV heroin is like pouring a bucket of paint of your head. It's a warm euphoria that hits in your brain like an orgasm and then melts down your entire body.

Source: ex IV addict. Been off it for 3 years now.

whoa, i almost cut mu self on that edge there boy

>Its not like you personally have to see these sites

If they're near commercial areas, businesses have to deal with a flow of junkies in the area, both when they're dopesick and when they're high. Same with residential.

If they're in industrial districts, junkies won't go to them.

There are tons of studies about crime rates near methadone clinics, which would be comparable, and it seems they both fuck with the numbers. I think it's pretty self-evident that a concentration of junkies anyplace will increase crime rates.

How is this going to stop the spread of HIV and Hepatitis in fucking SAN FRANCISCO when most of the infections are from men who have sex with men.

the same way that banning guns will stop gun violence.

Kek.

McGovernment already working on their heroin farms

>Would it be a bad idea to try it just once?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that entire state needs to sink into the ocean without warning

Kek came to post this.

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to just place a few vending machines with clean needles around known injection-sites?

This is what AIDS organizations in Russia are claiming they are doing. IV drug use is by far the biggest source of HIV infection in the country next to sexual transmission but the Russians are banning methadone and defunding needle exchange programs because they want to cut off aid to junkies. It's a policy that gets a lot of criticism but you're right to say that it's cost effective 2bh

Why don't they just make people stop using heroin, break down on dealers, and help teach kids/teens not to do it? It would be easier than keeping designated heroin houses out of your state and cut down on dirty needle usage.

this is actually more cost effective than letting them go to jail and then fucking up the medical system with the free services they'd need from fucking themselves up anyways.

>legalize weed
>legalize heroin
>legalize child prostitution
>wanting to secede from the US

California's gonna go under in no time.

The junkies would be out on the streets otherwise. This is a way better option, to me, than methadone.

A lot of White people vote for this, though. Also keep in mind that Whites make up the majority of Heroin users.

I personally know more than enough ex-addicts who have become very productive members of society to disagree with you.

Have you considered that there are a fair share of those said men who use IV drugs?

>San Francisco
well theres your problem

>if they clean themselves up.
Do some research, you never get clean. Junkies are shit and the few who manage to hobble along and resemble normal people are not worth the social and economic costs.

They better keep them up to the fire code
If they don't...

>muh anecdotes

The numbers don't support your case. Junkies are not worth the costs. Euthanasia is the most efficient course of action.

I hope that we secede so that we may be purged in the process.

>We need Janitors too.
But not for free m8.

Addicts should be sent to a year long boot camp with no leave.

Do you think we could get Duterte elected Governor of California?

I tried heroin once and it fucking sucks dick. Worst drug ever.

It's happening.

It's a historically effective method.
Here's a video explanation of the science and history behind it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

>I personally know more than enough ex-addicts who have become very productive members of society to disagree with you.
>have become
They could have been productive from the start.

it's amazing but you wont shit for a week. when you do shit, you'll be glad you're not sober

As was already brought up earlier in the thread, this is actually cost effective and exposes people to a chance to get treatment. If you have a problem with it, then don't bitch when you or your kids get stuck with a dirty needle while playing in a park or something and end up with HIV.

I thought I was the only one with this idea, tho I think it would infringe on their civil rights or something.

I want that libertarian paradise, stupid people fuck themselves while inteligent people live profiting from that.

>christcuckoldry
>SF,CA

i used iv morphine once (nurse in social circle). (oral 2-3 times). it was great but i wasn't even tempted to buy street heroin to shoot up.

R O D R I G O

>its never as good as the first time
This isn't true at all. You do build up tolerance over time, but there's nothing special about the first one.

>one drug user
> every four years
Wow, that's progress