Man alleges ageism after getting banned from Starbucks for asking teen barista on date

wreg.com/2017/01/01/man-alleges-ageism-after-getting-banned-from-starbucks-for-asking-teen-barista-on-date/

>A 37-year-old man says he was banned from a Starbucks in Washington state after asking a 16-year-old barista out to dinner, CBS Spokane affiliate KREM reports.

>The man, who was not identified by KREM since he has not been charged with a crime, said he was at Starbucks in Spokane last week and wrote a note asking out a barista.

>“I know the female Starbucks barista was of legal age to date,” the man said. “I broke no laws. I merely took a chance with my heart. I’m tired of hearing the word ‘creep’ as any black person or gay person is tired of hearing certain words. I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.”

>Many people took to the Spokane Starbucks’ Facebook page to praise the store for barring the man from the location.

Other urls found in this thread:

conversationrage.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have a whole webpage dedicated to age gap love.”

I would have sympathised since I don't see anything wrong with teenagers and adults being together, but this guy is obviously a fucking creep to have a website like that.

Before the Internet, no one would have made a big deal about this. Girl would have gone on the date too.

Yeah, it's like.. why is this newsworthy?

> ageism

>as any black person or gay person is tired of hearing
yeah sure, only black and gay people get called creeps

Kind of want to see that webpage.

The 14th Amendment was a mistake

>has a whole webpage dedicated to "age gap love"

top kek, that retard doesn't know when to cut his losses and shut the fuck up

this
age gaps are pretty hot

only age gaps that are hot are milfs and young guys

I think he's comparing "creep" to "thug" and "fag" or "sissy".

conversationrage.weebly.com/
Here's the guys website

>He didn't even ask out the barista in person
>He slid a fucking note
>He then whined about being called a 'creep' and plugged a webpage about ageism
This guy must've been to /r9k/ at least once in his life.

Age of consent is 16 here. Whats the big deal?

oh right
I didn't read the full sentence

Ah, now I see the mistake he made when he asked that girl out: he's hideous.

>16-year-old
isn't that legal? plus, how the fuck could he know she wasn't 18 or something? nowadays girls look a lot more mature than they are.

Just searched for this guy. A 100+ page lolcow thread about him was one of the first results to pop up.

Thought to post this same thread in /r9k/ and they haven't responded. May be too painful for them.

Stop creating this for yous

Would it be creepy for a 22 year old to ask a 16 year old out?

Yes.

no

>Man alleges ageism
So it begins

Nope. You can buy them booze, and that's a turn-on.

You better have money and/or things to do that her high school friends can't afford or have the matured taste for.

Jesus Christ
Dude, I think the reason that girls don't go out with you might not be because of your age but because you're the type of guy to write a 10-page manifesto on why you want to date younger women.

post a screencap, i don't want to visit it

Why not? There's nothing there but his insane ramblings. Pic related.

Is that the guy? He's got a bad case of dead-inside-eyes