Ama

I voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. I voted for Hillary in 2016. Ask me anything.

What state do you live in?

Where does your IQ fall, between 50 and 100?

Texas

How big is your cock?

how much do you get in food stamps a month?

you can just see how hateful she is in her face. everyone can see that, right?

> Texas democrat

yup

how would you like to go fuck yourself?

When will you be going back?

Trump is the hateful one.

Obama twice is pretty rational compared to the other choices

Back to where?

Are you genuinely retarded or are you doing it on purpose?

Back to the Future

5-6 inches

Does your wife let you clean her up after her bull is done with her?

Have fun getting annexed by Russia.

I don't receive food stamps.

ledd.it and/or spic land

Preferably both.

Only spics, niggers, and faggot vote democrat in Texas.

Which are you?

Do you at least own a gun?

I'm not married.

did you try telling them you have an IQ of 90?

>AMA
Reddit is that way

None

But I am a friend to the LGBTQ+, African-American, and Hispanic communities.

Do you believe everything you see on the tv?

Where in Tx do you live at?

Can you name at least two violations of the law revealed by Wikileaks?

There are more, obviously, but I want to see if you can just name two.

pertaining to Clinton and the DNC, I mean

Why do you support pedophiles and giving financial support to enemy countries and ISIS?

Have you no shame?

Ah, a white nigger. Hiding under your skin despite being a complete nigger. Traitor.

How does it make you feel that her top donors have casual conversations with Hillary's top people explaining how you are to be made uninformed and compliant?

Sup Forums is weird like that

90 is almost retard level. I would feel bad for you but stupid people live in their blissful stupor so enjoy.

There weren't any. The crime was the Russian hacking.

No one cares. Kill yourself.

What do you fell about CNN-Donna Brazille involvement to give Hillary debate questions - confirmed by John Podesta's e-emails?

Go back to Buzzfeed.

Pdw is that you?

Why haven't you killed your self?

I think it was pretty careless but otherwise i don't care. CNN's free airtime for Trump and the hire of Lewandowski is much worse.

southeast

More than our president-elect.

No way

That sounds like Trump. He is actually a pedophile who gives aid to our enemy Russia.

Obama voter turned Trump voter here.

How do you even rationalize the geopolitical asininity on the part of Obama and Hillary in the Middle East?

Kike.

Have you convinced your wife to have sex with an African American gentleman in front of you yet or still in the process?

I'm not married. I guess that must be your fantasy or something.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

In retrospect, McCain might have been right on the economy - have faith in workers, the businesses, the market, rather than bailing out the economy.

Not sure he would have rolled back regulations that distorted incentives enough to create the crisis though, which meant still kicking the can down the road in some way or another.

Can't comment on Romney, my life was a mess in 2011-2012 and I didn't pay much attention to politics except following Arab Spring and especially the Libyan Civil War - hence why I could never support Hillary.

traitor

Iraq was Bush's fault and the obstructionist GOP congress tied Obama's hands on Syria.

Anti-Semite

How's that MSM dick tasting?

>Democrat
>90 iq
YEP IT CHECKS OUT

>Thinking a bunch of roll over faggots did anything but empower Obama while acting like opposition.
It's called controlled opposition. You really do just slurp up that koolaid.

Nice B8 faggot.

IT WAS HER TUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!

What'll you do once Trump deports your beaner ass back to Mexico?

Why do you love the government so much?

What kind of car does your wife's boyfriend drive?

>100
Generous user

Were you dropped on the head as a child?

Why did you decide to visit this board of peace?

Tied his hands on Syria?

Fuck sake, I WISH they had obongo's hands well-secured behind his back on Syria. Don't pretend he hasn't acted just like a shitty neo-con by funding """moderate""" rebel groups in order to force regime change

I don't give two shits what the reason is, we do not have the capability to force regime change successfully; that is, without an immense bill in material, shekels, and lives

Are you saying that with a democrat supermajority, we would have sent significant numbers of ground troops+support in addition to air power into Syria? And that this is somehow a GOOD THING?

i have been easily baited

don't worry i am aware it is a character flaw

I'm a white American citizen. Nice try.

What are your preferred pronouns?

Youre asian

Not that I'm aware of

This is a board of hate and I've been coming here since 2010.

It was her turn.

>I voted for Obama in 2008

That's fine, I did (And I figure most of the people here who were of age) too at the time. We were all young and dumb once, and his promises of Hope and Change were inspiring.

>and in 2012

I mean, I guess... Romney was kinda a cuck and maybe you were still on your parents insurance or something and liked Obamacare... I get it, kinda.

>I voted for Hillary in 2016

Kill yourself.

I'm Caucasian.

Pol is a board of peace. We don't need your hate and polphobia here.

What are your last words going to be?

You sound like a Sup Forumsaphobe. Check your privilege.

Why do you hate America?

We should have done air strikes on Assad for using chemical weapons and given more aid to the rebels.

>the obstructionist GOP congress tied Obama's hands on Syria

Obama and Kerry and Clinton were beating the war drums pretty hard.

Why do you hate this country and want to destroy it.

I thought she got questions prior to a town hall meeting where it was just her speaking, not a debate. Did I hear wrong?

How much longer are you going to be LARPing here?

male ones

Those were the rebels that used chem weapons. Your fake news didn't alert you to this but it's on video.

The government stands up for my beliefs when democrats are in power so I'm not ready to give up on government.

Obama and Hillary were more than eager to bomb the shit out of all of North Africa, retard.

>We came, we saw, he died! *witch laugh*

You're thinking of Trump and his basket of deplorables.

Boy you are just full of those pre recorded talking points. You do realize that she lost and no amount of shilling will change that.

Well Gaddafi was committing war crimes and our European allies asked us to do it.

Yes but I will still shill. He will not be reelected.

Why do you think anyone here cares?

Are you using this meme seriously, or are you just doing some super-ironic shitposting?

It's honestly astounding to actually see that shit typed in a serious manner.

MEMES ARE BECOMING REAL

He just votes for whoever the Jew media collectively chooses to push. People that voted for Obama in 08/12 are fine, Romney and Mccain are Neocons just like Obama is a neolib. The large portion of leftists like the Jew media and lets them push the narrative and push their "team". One he gets tired later in life of leftism he will start to hate the media and notice how much they shill. Then a right wing mentality is born. Give him time.

answer this one