DAHNALD, YOUR PUNY VOTERBASE WILL NEVER WIN YOU THE ELECTION...

DAHNALD, YOUR PUNY VOTERBASE WILL NEVER WIN YOU THE ELECTION. ONLY THE STRONGEST OF CONSERVATIVES CAN APPEAL TO THE DELEGATES.

JUST WALK AWAY DAHNALD.

Heading for those delegates, Dahnald. You thought I'd go away quietly?

Now you know what I'm capable of. Hand them over Dahnald.

I have the black egyptian votes now, Dahnald. Your delegates are useless now.

Did yousa think meesa forget, Padme?

For muy muy years, meesa been waitin, watchin in dejection as yousa be savin da galaxy. Meesa hope youda been enjoyin youself, okee-day?

Because while yousa been senator, meesa been amassin greata terrible army of dellow felegates. Da felegates, if yousa be hearin me, Padme.

Wit yousa no longer around-a to ward off da big boomers, meesa finally escapin meesa prison. Yousa just made big mistake, Padme. Now, meesa return-a home to Naboo during du trade deal and claim what meesa mine!

Together wit meesa felegates, weesa deesa propose immediately be gettin da approval and become-a da new supreem chancellor. Nuttin be standin in weesa way. Goodbye Padme, Okee-day. Yousa bigga city ways no longer be taintin da galaxy.

Deesa be gungan risin! Wit meesa powers du sith, meesa plunge immediately galaxy into du muy muy years of darkness! And the dellow felegates... deesa be wit meesa all da way! Thankee muy muy, Padme!

Delegate posting memes makes me laugh every time.

>105409453
unironically the best Sup Forums meme of 2016. better than carl the cuck, trigglypuff, all of them.

Thanks for the laugh I will now commit suicide

Can't stop us all, Dahnald. One of us will make it through the primary.

I've been training since the election, Dahnald. My conservative Christian values have given me untold of appeal. Now I am reentering the atmosphere, and my delegates call out to me.

First blood, Dahnald. I've come for them. Hand those delegates over or else

My speeder is much too fast for your delegates, Dahnald.

It's treason then

Allahu Ackbar, Dahnald. With my new faith I cannot be defeated Inshallah. This Muslim vote will win me the election and the last of your delegates. Surrender at once.

The true constitutional conservative.

My new single, Dahnald. It'll secure me the delegates.

Hand them over Dahnald.

What is the Forbidden Technique!?!

Such speed...

spiritu gun