So I recently found out that I'm part Croatian. What can Sup Forums tell me about the (notable) Croatian people...

So I recently found out that I'm part Croatian. What can Sup Forums tell me about the (notable) Croatian people, it's civilisations, achievements and other shit like that.

Pls no memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Chilean
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im banned

Recently got btfo by Serbia. Saved by Clinton. Excited as fuck about joining the EU.

You are part of a race that's basically the niggers of the whites. Congrats

Got BTFO by their "inferior" rival Serbia at the olympics.

You're part white, good job

Would you get angryif I give you a Serbian candy bar??

Tito from Rocket Power

>Recently got btfo by Serbia

Wrong.
Recently kicked Serbia's ass, showed them were their place is, kicked their ass so bad, that even now 21 years later a bunch of 16 to 20 year old Serbian virgin internet warriors gets triggered just when you mention one name, watch:

Ante Gotovina.

And now watch how you can trigger them again, with some wise words from their eternal leader.

>t.Davor
chill he got it wrong don't need to get triggerd about it.

You are one of notable croats now. Congratulations user.

You mean worst Serb right user??

trips of truth
you failed. again.

witnessed!

>Croatian

Are you one of those 2% DNA Europeans?

>off by one digit
when will kek bless me with trips??

>Chile
You're almost certainly the child of Croatian Nazis who fled the country after WW2.
Whether that's good or bad is up to you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše

i think its just americans who do that

>people spend hundreds of dollars testing themselves hoping for muh roman empire

Croats have been emigrating to Chile for far longer than that.

Just look at the richest family in Chile, the Luksic family, they emigrated pre WWI.

If you want to find out more about your roots start with the Croatian Chileans. There's a shitton of people in Chile with Croatian roots who contributed a lot to your countries history:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Chilean

maybe next year. but only if you behave like a good boy.

>btfo by serbia
lol

>gets banned from int

Fucking fake Texas

thats nasty

>I recently found out that I'm part Croatian

according to wiki, we are left here with a scum. everybody left or died in ww2!

>now you know why your an alcoholic.

Yeah all the successful Croats are leaving the country, including myself.

I am a VERY successful politician/playboy/formula1 driver/novelist/noble peace price recipient/top100menofalltime and if you are lucky I will come back one day to lead my people out of the dark into the light (no Falco intended).

>Recently kicked Serbia's ass,

Last time I checked there was no country called Serbia in 1995

Fuckers invented Torpedo, Necktie, helped invent pencil, have ruzicka, tesla was born there. Shit tier humor though.

marco

croats are just serbs

right. only srao krajna + jna

m8 you can do better than that

A self-proclaimed Republic of Serbian Krajina, created as a armed rogue state for ethnic Serbs living on Croatian territory, was filled by the drunken chetniks, rapists and weapons given by Yugoslav People's Army (from Serbia and Montenegro) from 1991 to 1992 and was supported by the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia through military support. The reason for the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia to support the Republic of Serbian Krajina against Croatian forces were due to common interests in upholding the status quo of keeping ethnic Serbs of former Yugoslav territories united, either within the extant Yugoslav state or as satellite states serving as proxies to Belgrade and since We don't like to be threatened with guns, we had to force you apes out. It is really simple fact to understand. Unless you are serb.