Can we get a flag for North and South US? They're totally different countries. Northerners are entrepeneurial...

Can we get a flag for North and South US? They're totally different countries. Northerners are entrepeneurial, industrious, and educated, whereas southerners tend to be literal human trash.

t. yankee faggot

(good job including mexifornia by the way)

LOL

Almost the entire NE is complete fucking garbage.

Sorry, Giuseppe.

Maryland, West Virginia, and California are all a product of Northern US 'culture', you don't get to disown them when it's convenient
Furthermore, you fuckers keep stopping us from
>getting blacks under control
>deporting illegals
which both adversely effect Southern crime rates
Furthermore furthermore, crime and class are tied together and the economic war left-leaning northerners started never ended: the people harmed most by regulatory bodies are those who need to be able to harness territorial resources to survive. We're left with reservations, 'endangered species', and regulations from your acting bodies.
As far as I'm concerned there's already a flag for the southern US, shame you New Englanders never even tried to make an identity outside of "brits but inferior"

this just proves that Mexico is shit and partially ruining America, build that wall

imagine without chicago and detriot

aint no rag its a flag

Dont act you dont know the reason.

CAfag here, petitioning to be part of the North. Even with all the gibsmedats in CA, the state produces more than it uses, and I'd really rather my taxes not help inbred rednecks.

No but there should be a flag for London and the rest of the UK because the rest of the UK is a garbage pit

also an optional Aztlan flag

^ this too

>California
Southern

Take that away and it's way down

Southerners are always good when we need fresh cannon fodder. They're necessary.

Come up north so I can beat your fucking inbred southerner ass.

Imagine without St. Louis, Memphis, Cleveland, Nashville, Orleans, Wichita, Basically the state of Florida, San Francisco, Tucson, Mecklenburg, Los Angeles, Lexington, Henderson, etc.
>It's not the Urbanites, we swear! It's those damn hicks on the farms

>Texas
>South

Texas is a conservative Northern state. High average IQ, GDP, and high quality infrastructure (companies, universities, architecture)

>not making Pennsylvania independent

we hate all of you

Is she going to s-suck my wife's son's dick real good?

>Areas with more niggers have higher homicide rates
Really makes you think, fampai

Sherman really should have finished the job.

>calls southern states inbred and racist

Have you been to rural California mate?

Hahaha go fuck your sister you goddamn rednecks

Putting a dividing line down the center of the US and just saying Northern/Southern US is a pretty dumb way to split demographics to be quite honest family.

I'm in pa don't lump us together it's called Pennsyltucky for a reason

>South not entrepeneurial
>Biggest company on planet earth is from Arkansas.
I could continue but this is bait and the Northerners can suck my dick

you can stay

I wonder if there's an explanation for that difference...

>be texan
>attend charter school run by, i'm not even kidding, the turkish coup man
>be hand-selected for role in us military
>ascend up ranks
>steal nuclear secrets
>???

THIS IS NOW A DIXIE PRIDE THREAD POST ABOUT COMFY SOUTHERN LIFE ITT

>come up north to where guns are banned so I can try to whoop your ass with my 125lb female body

>walk outside
>clean air and white children playing
>I can walk to the nearest church
>I can also walk to the nearest market
>Fried chicken everwhere
Suburbia's going good, any rural anons hanging around?

come to the north then you little cousin fucking bitch.

going to go in dry on your ass just like we did to the confederate pussies

>in dixie america, family redpills YOU!
living in blacksonville florida but fuck if it aint comfy anyways.

Wow more crime were people actually live

relatable

>thanksgiving
>some retard on TV mentions natives
>family immediately starts bantsing about the actual origination of thanksgiving and communism
>the JQ is unspoken but largely agreed upon, some family members are vocally anti-illegal/welfare
feels good, real nice

insecure southerner mad that he's inferior in every way to the great north

>ignoring the association between blacks and crime

>come to the north

Why the hell would anyone want to do that?

they have pretty trees and buildings i guess??? funny how the smartest race (((jews))) always come flocking down here....

I have a strong feeling North is strongly inflated by a certain city in Illinois

Just a feeling

For actual jobs and education. Does the South have even one good university?

Is it true that southerners don't celebrate thanksgiving?

those figures are from 2008

basically everywhere else in the country went way down and chicago went way up since then so i doubt it

You definitely didn't go to anything more than a state college.

The south kicked northern ass. The north only won because they outnumbered the south 10:1

google flags for int and set your state flag already

inb4 most state flags suck and are a blob on a different color field

It's true, I do go to a public state school. It's a pretty famous UC though, so stay buttblasted Cletus

For the past decade or so the south actually has better job growth.

Totally false

no, thanksgiving was one of the biggest days of the year after july 4th and christmas. i remember holding hands with my whole family in a big circle and granny saying grace. way more comfy than degenerate yankee "thanksgiving" where you talk to your family slightly more and eat turkey and yams for a day instead of chicken and peas.

>He says this as his ancestors shit themselves over the mere mention of the name Sherman

Your an idiot if you think the country breaks down that way.

wow you mean committing war crimes against your fellow white man is anything but degeneracy of the highest degree??? we dont fear him faggot, we HATE him

>Kansas
>South
Say that to my face you bushwhacking bitch!

What are you on about?
>Duke
>Wash-U
>Vanderbilt
>Sewanee
>GIT
>William & Mary
>Tulane
>Montreat
A number of Southern state universities compete with or exceed the quality of hoity toit NE sorts.

US state flags would be nice so I can see which liberal shithole a liberal faggot shitposter is from.
Faggot.

>Northerners are entrepeneurial, industrious, and educated
Rust Belt/Detroit/Chicago
>southerners tend to be literal human trash.
Sun Belt/Booming business in cities like Austin

Okay...

>Arizona
>southern

Fuck off and take California with you.

>Niggers
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""People""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Your

Is it not that fucking hard, for fucks sake.

Don't forget Texas A&M. Produces more fortune 500 CEO's than any Ivy league.

It totally seems fair to lump all that area into the south and pretend the majority of those homicides aren't committed by brownies from Mehicano.

Also just lump California in with Texas.

THIS

I will say tho that Niggers and Mexico do cause the South problems and I do believe the heat can make people do stupid shit.

Why are you using 9 year old numbers?

with more heat there is higher murder rates

murder rate spikes every summer so it's no surprise that states in warmer climates would have a higher murder rate

Sherman did nothing wrong. He ended the war early to save the lives of more of his people. Do you also bitch about the two atomic bombs on Japan? Because the same concept applies there.

>fellow white man

fucking traitors should have respected our constitutional right to secede.

Rural life is best life

>any rural anons hanging around?
bored to tears so i started digging a hole last week

>constitutional right to secede
no such thing

>new orleans
Funny story with our crime statistics is that they got super inflated in the years after Katrina.

Don't get me wrong, our nog problem is very real, but the statistics paint a much darker story than the reality. Statistics say New Orleans should be worse than Chicago and such, yet the swamp city never seems to get the coon protest the northern cities do.

The issue with the statistics is that they are not adjusted to reflect the aftermath of Katrina. It is not an exaggeration when I say everyone who could afford to leave, left. The only people who stayed were the poor blacks, who also are the primary group driving the homicide of the city.

So in the case of New Orleans, Katrina, and crime statistics, the mass depopulation the city experienced after the hurricane can actually be seen in the homicide statistics. That is to say, the statistics go up even though the homicides go down (less people=less homicides).

Just a fun tidbit about statistics, and why all statistics require proper analysis to understand. Not to say New Orleans isn't dangerous, it just isn't as dangerous as it looks.

holy fuck this hits home.

You're confusing southerners with niggers, you fucking moron.

Figure out what to do with it yet?

If you make it to China send a note up, we could use new neighbors

Southern blacks always strike me as tame- except in cities. I've been to Orleans before the storm, and it was bad, but not 'miami-cubans-and-drugs' bad.

just gonna keep going until i hit something i can't go through

Our blacks are a lot tamer than northern blacks, for sure. I believe it has something to do with surpassing a certain population threshold. We have enough blacks that the smart ones can't ignore the reality surrounding their culture and community, and eventually stumble onto the redpill as they try to figure out why.

These blacks tend to become community leaders in an attempt to undo the degeneracy that their communities have developed, and their ideas spread. It is a very slow and fragile process, but it seems to work half ass decent.

Also helps explain why the BLM protest never reached here. They tried, but the local blacks smelled the juden tactics from miles away.

Oh, and the whole shared suffering when it comes to hurricanes helps social cohesion between the races a lot. The rebuilding is such a tradition at this point that it takes precedent before race issues. At least until everything is fixed.

Proximity to Jews plays a part, definitely. Crime rates are still bad but I think it has as much to do with continued poverty correlated with northern culture + low IQ, which should improve if we put a little back into it.
It's still 'cities vs everyone else', where blacks do nearly as bad if shoved into projects like they are up North.
As far as immediate future, I think reinforcing the Baptists and getting them moving back to the way they were (super conservative, family oriented, traditional) could let some course correction occur with modern blacks' increasing IQ

builds character.

Pls burn louisville ky too, thanks, indianafag

I'm from the Deep South and 100% confident that I am ten times more educated and entrepeneurial than you. Northerners are loud, live on top of one another, rude, and gawdy.

Now get me some more fucking ice for my drink.

Take it back

Make a really wide 1ft deep hole, fill with gravel, top with sand and your choice of pavers. Congrats, now you have a patio

If you get really bored build a 3 tier terraced back yard

Might as well make it a pool or pond, lay the bricks and clay it over and you're there

>human trash
Bullshit. I'm from New York and I can assure you we have our fair share of niggers, kikes, retards, and shitskins, also known as Democrats.

only reason south sucks is the amount of blacks and mexicans, don't worry the retards in the north will soon import them all here

Penn is super different across the state, more so than just about every state I've been to.

OP is confusing whites for Northerners and blacks for Southerners.

what if its like an equator thing?

Or get into other hobbies if you are REALLY bored

This is a pretty solid break down, I can't speak on west of the Mississippi but the eastern half is solid.

>CAfag here, petitioning to be part of the North

There is nobody to murder they are all ODing on pills.

Barron Trump asshole tasty