One shot at life

>one shot at life
>tfw born in argentina

Pain makes you stronger. Live up to who you know yourself to be no matter what shitty country you are born in.

its ok arg-bro, it could have been worse..like, imagine if you were a nigger or a chink..wew lad

>bong giving argie thoughtful advice

What a time to be alive

at least Argentina is white

Cuck.
So many defeatist Argies I swear we are worse than Sweden ffs.

I'm glad I live here, when you travel you realize 90% of the world is a shithole and we are actually pretty comfy, all things considered.

we're still keeping the falklands thx

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the Pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Could be worse.

at least you're not called Mexico of Europe

That what I was gonna say

Ur country is white and southern stop complaining. My country is full of niggers. The only thing you guys have worse than us, is that there's no left in Colombia.

Amen. Fuck those defeatist faggots, they're the fucking reason why bad shit happens in the first place.

Nah
Peronism makes everything worse
Defeatists are tired of Peronism and argentinas inability to rid of that backwards pseudo ideology/movement

Also, you can fix that, OP.
t. Legal Argie in America

>one shot at life
>born American
I wasn't even born in the states yet the area where I was born is considered US soil. Feels good man.

Cheer up lad, at least you aren't Brazil

literally 6 mins on mspaint

This

Fuck this shithole

Breddy gud isn't it?

>being born within 300 miles of Britain

You actually lucked out

Surely Britain isn't that bad.

Crybaby
>one shot at life
>born in niggeragua

Why is this a bad thing? You're white and so is the middle thingy part of your flag.

At least we are not the actual Mexico

i think all latin america is glad to not be fucking mexico

Redpill me on Peronism.

This.

Defeatist faggots are literally cucks.
As bad as immigrants, we need to kill both of them and feminist of course.

>One shot at life
>Born in Spain
Not that bad desu

>tfw born white in the South
wew

They are professional saboteurs. Everytime they are in power they set a time bomb that exploded when a Radical (the other party) president came in, then they just overthrew it.
>every
>time
The last non-Peronista president to ever finish his mandate was Ortiz in 1928... every Radical and Nationaldemocratic (a now defunct party) were couped. Macri would be the first to finish his mandate in 90 years.

Fucking porteƱos

what do you think about italy?

Atleast you are first world.