Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in all fields it goes
SAGE

Obama-Wu 2020 run?

It would be the greatest meme election since the last one.

"Lets Get Moving"?

Sounds like an ad for a laxative.
"Make America Poop Again".

Would someone please photoshop Michelle's head on this man's picture? I think it would be a funny meme.

Well Hillary became well known by being first lady and see how that turned out. She was later senator & sec of state and still lost.

Michelle Obama wouldn't be able to be anything other than a house rep or maybe part of a senator's term before she'd run in 2020.

What I mean is if she runs in 2020 you are handing the office to Republicans yet again.

I think we need a big name since our field is so decimated. People might be nostalgic for the Obama years of Trump is as disastrous as I think he will be. She is more effective campaigner than Hillary and there is no email server. Could help turnout African-Americans and millennials that stayed home in 2016.

change the v to an o in the word moving.

make me laugh linebacker monkey

>"Lets Get Moving"?
haha There Goes the Neighborhood

>lets get moving
Yeah, back to Africa

Kill yourself schlomo

Hilarious that the up and coming indoctrinated youth thinks Michelle is someone we need or should want as president.

That would be 46th fucking male pig as president.

Won't happen. We're finished electing trophy Presidents. She has zero political, professional or social achievements outside of forcing schools to provide shitty lunches.

I'd be okay with Michelle running, but there's no way she'd do it. IIRC, back in '07-'08, she was not happy to hear that Barry was running for President (she ultimately came to accept it, and was proud of him when he won, twice), and she's seen firsthand the toll it's taken on him. There's no way she'd ever WANT to be the President, especially not in this political climate.

I could see her running for a governorship, or for a position in Congress, though.

What, why? Was just asking for some help. Forget it I guess.

>We've finished electing trophy Presidents.

You mean aside from the one who just got elected, with no prior political or military experience whatsoever (the first President to do so in American history, no less)?

Didn't she say on her Oprah interview that she won't be running for anything?

that nigger ape will never be president and he will be a bigger loser than hilldawg

Yes but I think we can force her.

I see you idiots still expect the African-Americans to just blindly vote democrat. They're waking up to your bullshit too.
How about coming up with an actual platform other than 'we have gibmedats hur dur!'

Vote for her because you like her husband!

Honestly how could the feminists defend this?

Trump is anything but a trophy President. He won on strong principles and issues.

No

Democrats have no concept of integrity or telling the truth.

Are millennials going to turn out to vote for the woman they recognize as having ruined their school lunches?

She already said she's not going to run. Stop getting people riled up for no reason to further your agendas.

Motherfucker. I owe you a glass of pic'd for that one.
Very nice

Did you ever hear of the presidential curse user?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Tippecanoe

Is rather get a blood transfusion from an AIDS patient then get elected in a year ending in 0

>this is what people actually believe
He got elected through non stop shit flinging and baseless propaganda and internet memes.

She won't run. Remember her "All this for a flag?" Comment? She hates America and knows she will never be able to make any changes.

>Kanye-Wu

Funny.
Hillary is the queen of shit flinging and propaganda.
Trump won on calling out people's bullshit and hypocrisy mixed with a few bantz for good measure. Also on schedule and under budget.

The problem was we didn't offer enough gibs. Young African-Americans wanted Bernie Sanders. We need to double down.

YEEZY
TRUMP

Now this is NogRacing

good god, if she ran she'd probably win.

We already did the black man president. She's nasty and a cunt, no fucking chance the Wookiee runs.

She's way too lazy to run or serve. She wants to continue her freeloading... although it will be a lot harder for the Obamas to scam $$$ with their own 'Foundation'. Especially as Trump / Sessions / new FBI Director buries the Clinton 'Foundation'.

No good. The democrats are going to want to try a female candidate again.

terrible idea. This election was a consensus on Obama's choices in office. Michele would crash and burn due to her association with her husband alone.

>But obama has a 60% approval rating!

People like Obama as a person, not a president.

Have you read her thesis? It's BARELY above grade 6 level.

Who doesn't like her arms?

literally anyone will be able to take the dunce cap after the next fours years of fuckwittery

No people just didn't like Hillary.

Have you ever read one of Trump's tweets?

Obama confirmed she would never run. Thank god becuass she probably would win.

The daisy-chaining model for presidential ambition is over. It was a catastrophe for US society and standing in the world.

We're going back to the incumbent Vice President running against probably a governor of the other party.

Mike "San Fran" zapping the gays up until they pay up Pence.

Wu?

>Michelle 2020
>And You Thought Trump Was Unqualified