Why are blacks allowed to have a "Blacks only" church, but whites aren't?

Why are blacks allowed to have a "Blacks only" church, but whites aren't?

what do you think mormonism is

Whites are though, there are many white-only churches across America. Their right to do so is protected under the First Amendment, churches are not places of public accommodation as the Civil Rights Act requires to be in effect.

mental illness

better than worshipping a communist spic

So not a single white dies when mass shooting happens

What do you think Judaism is?

I wanted to group fund the White Entertainment Television channel, but WET didn't work very well.

Because black churches are not churches. Ever listen to a black preacher or to black church goers? They treat God like a genie "Pls let tyrone be found innocent even though video cameras show him murdering that kid. also gibs me dats"

Niggers cannot into religion, instead of praying for strength or courage they pray for gibs and acquittals. Niggers gonna nig, don't pay them any mind

stop asking questions

It's called living in an affluent area

Because white people don't like to hear the bible being rap'd to some hip-hop music.

They're not actually segregated. I'm white and I went to one for about 5 years. Really fucking entertaining, the optimism is contagious.

what do you think the midwest is?

There are "White Churches" too. They're called Whole Foods or Walmart, depending on your state.

>mexican intellectual

is that rashad evans??

walmarts have tons of nigger you stupid spic

Y'all need a safe space? Did I upset your millenial selves?

most people who go to church go to homogeneous parishes

so whites do in effect have "whites only" churches, it just isn't official

ive been to both a rich white people church and a black people church

they are both nice and accepting people

fuck off with your stupid shit

You could go to a nig church, if you want to. People will naturally have communities with people like themselves.
There's a Corean church next to my house, I could go attend services there but why?

Kek he must think he's white
Show us your brown penis you fucking faggot

they're all christfag scum