If whites are so much genetically smarter than the other races...

If whites are so much genetically smarter than the other races, why is Sup Forums so worried about increasing non-white immigration. Just more people for you to rule over, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm
sites.biology.duke.edu/rausher/lec23_05.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dumbest posts of 2017 thus far

That's why we had colonies for. You wouldn't invite a nigger into your home would you?

White people understand the periodic cleansing of degeneracy. Its coming again

Because we don't need anyone else.

Are they finally admitting their true intentions?

Having more non-whites in a previously homogeneous white country won't benefit whites the slightest. Quite the contrary. You'll have to pay for their welfare, unemployment benefits, and also their increased criminality.
Thus, white flight.

Natural selection doesn't work if one party is unwilling to fight back.

actually as the races mix they will get less brown while whites get less white

Well if one party isn't fighting back then natural selection will work just as planned. Us Latinos will be the master race by next century. Your women are already trembling at the heels for our smooth, shiny skin and exotic dark features and our rich heads of hair and full beards. And we don't smell like motor oil or burnt bacon like a lot of you white people do. Have fun working your shitty Walmart and car salesmen jobs while us Latinos live off the fat of the land with our affirmative action handouts.

MEXICO POWER MEXICO POWER

AS A Biracial Canadian pic related are great things - Immigration of all people from the entire world is a very important mission in humanity for individuals in the same species who have vast social and cultural differences to get along and have a common goal in betterment of the whole group. This is ideal.

The truth of the fact is that at the same time there will always be scum bags that exploit these benevolent goals for humanity in their own selfish goals of subversion and using leftist policy as a proxy to work against or challenge common goals of nations, or even justify a greater police state (If I were clever about it) - which at the end of the day also works against common leftist ideals of empowerment in identity politics (implementing and creating more incentives for a social norm that immigrants are criminals and racists)

This is what big brains of Sup Forums will think however, of course the neets here will be more along the lines of "MUH RACE!!!"

They really are this stupid.

>genetically smarter

It's going to be a shame when you and all of your freinds have to go back

>getting browner
>great things

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

You can rule over farm animals too... it doesn't mean you want to sleep in the barn. Niggers would make the entire world a giant barn.

>genetically smarter
>genetically
>smarter

>Being proud you literally have shit colored skin and liking to suck cock

Well I was born here so I'm not going back. The same goes to all my Texas, Socal and Arizona friends were untouchable. Were planning on running in politics too so we'll vote on opening the border. Have fun living in a 90% Mexican community when you're retired you worn out inferior inbred whitey

That is a great mystery, I was taught that skin colour doesn't matter so white and brown are equal, now I'm taught that browner is better. Can you help me understand why these things are? I'm having second thoughts about living in a brown world.

One drop of shit in an ocean is not a problem. An ocean made of shit is a problem.

Not sure how you'll do that when you won't even be here spic

Because identity politics is setting up a white hate culture, and when they get to majority they will make whites an underclass and probably start culling them. White liberals will not be immune.

But I was born here though, you inferior white people can't do anything to me. I'll run in politics and vote for a one world government TO TURN THE WHOLE WORLD LATINO

HAHHAHAA

>why is Sup Forums so worried about increasing non-white immigration

If you weren't such an intellectually dishonest little cunt you would admit that you already know the answer.

Lol it will never happen as soon as a Latino runs in the Republican Party and wins the presidency we will have all the latinos and they will all be against open borders!!! HAHA spics btfo yet again!

"Witchier"
The fuck does that mean?

>UK
>less unemployed natives than foreigners
Holy cuck

>But I was born here though
>implying that will matter when the great purge starts

Face it. Noone but that nigger obama fucked up race relations up more together with the lefty progressive croud who shame kids in schools for being white. The backlash is incoming. Your kind will be given a choice. Piss off on your own, or get thrown out, or hang at some landern as a warning to others.

You know it. I know it. Pretty much the entire world knows it. A whole lot of white people are one centimeter away from chimping out.

All of this and yet,
>white genocide is a racist conspiracy theory

No Latinos voted for Cruz or Rubio in the primaries THATS WHY THEY LOST XD

Keep stumbling over yourselves white people us rogue Hispanics will keep sneaking Mexicans across the border. TWENTY FIRST AMENDMENT LOL

BROWN POWER LATINOS WILL CLAIM THE CROWN OF THE MASTER RACE IN THE FUTURE

You're going to destroy your own people and culture in favour of mindless hedonism with savages?

Yeah, we know.

I want my own country, not the white man's burden. Ruling over browns is wrong, but also a terrible waste of time and money.

Latino and master race should never be in the same sentence, you litterly destroy every country because spics are inbred idiots, enjoy Mexico you puss

Just more targets, but targets that will kill lots of white people.
Race traitors will die with them.
Aso you can see, this is going to be quite a painful and sorrowful event, and thus not a proposition to celebrate nor propagate.

Honkeys are too chicken shit to backlash against anything. That's why the Jews have been controlling them. Oh and btw thanks Jews for paving the way towards Latino supremacy. We couldn't do it without you

BROWN POWER LOL

No way you can't call spics inbred, that title belongs to white people.

Now, our countries have been getting destroyed because you white people keep installing corrupt politicians and drug trades. But it's OK because in the future me and people like me will become powerful politicians who will open the borders AND BEING FORTH A BROWN WORLD ORDER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WE WIN

>BROWN POWER LOL

WHITE POWER LOL

Most brown people dont like witchcraft, homosexuality nor generic degeneracy. Many beheadings to come.

White males are the intellectual powerhouse of any society they inhabit. If you want to live in a society where the "Dinosaurs" got kicked out, move to Zimbabwe.

Sorry about your self loathing user

>he doesn't know that intelligence is dictated by genetics

It just won't happen because you're people are so lacking in iq that a real society will fail every single time, I mean we can see this in South America it's hard to miss you vagina

Tell that to the neanderthals.

Just wait Paco. You will see. US will be one of the first places where it happens.

Nice source for that graph bro

Let him baste in his ignorance and arrogance, he will see some day very soon

You can barely speak english.

>Natural selection doesn't work if
natural selection always works unless meddled with artificially (it becomes artificial selection by definition then)
in humans any artificial selection is eugenics
traditional eugenics was meant to improve genetic quality of humanity, but what is quality? who is the judge of what is good and what is bad quality?
whoever (((those controlling the process))) are, they are not selecting for high intelligence, they are going for dumb servants

>RULE OR BE RULED

If the world were mostly white we could work together for progress instead of using various forms of slave labor. EXPAND YOUR MIND NIGGER.

Composite of
lagriffedulion.f2s.com/sft.htm
and
sites.biology.duke.edu/rausher/lec23_05.html

Now fuck off

well the witchcraft part is right

Except for the part where Jesus returns and casts all you proud faggots into Hell.

>tfw democrats want to invade and control your life, bomb russia, trust the establishment, and engage in eugenics.
rofl what even is this magnificent timeline? they literally stepped into exactly what's needed for white nationalism to flourish and have turned into everything they hate.

I don't think society would survive without white people. I doubt niggers would understand (or give a shit) that the $ on their EBT cards has to come from somewhere. I'm hoping for an ebola epidemic or something.

Soon...

Ja, mensch. Bliebst du stark freund

You: shit homeland, shit gene pool

Us: good homeland, good gene pool

Mixed result: mediocre homeland, mediocre gene pool

It's a win for you and a loss for us.

Africa built a way of life that's gone on unchanged for millennia.

you lot come up with industrialism and are on pace to kill us all by the time the century's out.

it pains me that you'll never be intelligent enough to see the bitter, bitter irony of your racism.

Just like the French ruled Haiti

>literally dindu nuffin

We prefer intelligent productive members of society.

So that would rule out anyone in that pic.

Wow what a faggot post, KYS nigger.

Surprisingly underrated, have a (you).

>image
That may be a possibility on how shit is going.
But hell, don't try to imply we won't give up a good fight first, nigger.

You know, I tend to judge individuals on a case by case basis. It's something I extend to Jews AND blacks; however, sentiments like this one are why I go out of my way to make life Hell for spics in any way I possibly can.

Based Mexican, you are temporarily relieved of your wall duties.

Whiles, more than any other race, have empathy and a desire to care that is exploited by (((you know who))).

The Chinese sure as hell don't want to bring in barbarians who refuse to assimilate and pay them to exist and breed, but the Swedes have no problem with it.

That desire to care will also, unique of any others, can turn to a concentrated and directed wrath and utter destruction faster and more potent than any other race on this planet