Stop bullying Sarah

Stop bullying Sarah

Stop masturbating.

Maybe she should stop making racist comics.

its not bullying, its redpilling. she will be a qt nazi waifu within a month.

Maybe she should apologise for her offensive comics then

I'm just here to check out this butch qt.

Kek

she is cute, CUTE!

kek wills it

What'd she do

She is Richard Spencers wife.

She makes redpilling comics similar to redpanels and libshits are upset over them as usual.

No she won't. She will despise Nazis more than she ever thought possible. And with good reason.

She dindu nuffin

she is the enemy

She is exceptionally unattractive. Something about her face + hair.

she looks like a cute boy

No.

It's fun.

Sup Forums is into cute boys

too bad she doesnt have a dick

>Women with bags under their eyes

Hopefully she'll learn that doesn't do anything useful.

It's an easy lesson to learn.

First they killed Old Man Ben. Now the y want this lady's head. When they will stop?

holy shit, looks legit. Too bad that's not a nazi cap.

About that, is anyone else attracted to that sort of thing here? I've never really heard people talk about women with bags under their eyes being attractive, but like sleep deprivation bags not leukemia bags

>those bags

wtf I hate Sarah now

What will do anything useful? Hatred does not have to be useful. It does not even have to be logical.

I literally cannot. I never got past the Grade school phase of annoying the girl I like

plz be my ai gf

Sarah Andersen, also known as Sarah "Wonderkind Womb of the West" Anderson, is a prolific white supremacist online comic artist who is listed by INTERPOL as one of the world's most wanted terrorists. State intelligence agencies world-wide have connected the so-called "One White Woman World Revolution" in a series of racist bombings and other assorted killings across the globe. Sources within the Israeli Mossad have stated that there is heavy evidence pointing to Ms. Andersen's involvement in several terrorist bombings in Tel-Aviv from 1989 to the present day. Alleged to have tutored underneath the white supremacist kingpin "Zyklon" Ben Garrison, Sarah "Slut Slayer of Serajavo" Anderson (as she is known amongst some MRA terrorist circles) has the skills and knowledge to engage in successful but limited guerilla and online political warfare. Recent reports indicate that Sarah "Kike Krushing Kunt" Andersen may be attempting to obfuscate her malicious online artistic activities under the guise of a seemingly innocuous Twitter profile, to which she uploads obviously edited versions of her work in order to lull unsuspecting innocents into her brainwashing propaganda cult. Ever the violent extremist, Sarah has been quoted saying, "If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in her sleep." Make no mistake, Sarah "Menstrating Mexican Mauler" Andersen is attempting to raise an army of revolutionaries with which to take down our multicultural World Order. Only time will tell if this vile woman is brought to justice.

DO NOT USE SARAH FOR LEWD.
SARAH A CUTE >:-(

>short hair
Looks like a lesbian that needs a good dicking

I dont know who she is but she is cute as fuck and want to cuddle with her

protip:
> mehoy
means "wrong hole" in japanese

>mfw

Fixed

I think it's hot, not really sure why. I also haven't heard anyone talk about it.

I love her so fucking much. She's so goddamn cute

No. I will not stop because you did not Vargpost.

Would tongue box her fart hole
for real desu.

Nice
Saved

No it doesn't ameriturd

i love her

I'm unironically in love

heh

Damn

Stop vargposting

>implying we don't know moonspeak better than you

>gif

What is this, 2015?

>she looks like she's trying to channel Audrey"Gape My Asshole" Hepburn.

>She
>Her
>It's a man baby yeah.

>it's real

rollin for her hanging herself

i love me some geizer too my compatriota

the shadow doesnt include the hat

S T A Y S A F E

who is this dude?

wtf I hate mgtow now

Nothing, its just mindless internet bullying. Its not like she was even doing political stuff. I guess she's an easy target, thats it.

Nah man for a normie a nazi is the worst thing, so we either end up redpilling her or she ends up with the exact same opinion she already had.

she looks exactly like my mother at the same age
weird

Do you have a sister ausnon?

nope. two fag brothers, though.

Are they cute?

thank god for no gf post this time.

Do they wear skirts sometimes?

are they cute?

fuck her, she wants to put stupid shit out there for the public expect people to have an opinion.

>"For today I'm not afraid to block people"

nah, they're both fucking fat and hairy.

Post pictures.

ew

Kinda sad how these people are so fucking dumb.

They really think religions are equal, and being trans is anything but a fucking mental disorder.

Only by burning their own societies do they learn.

I think these changed comics will force her to think and perhaps re-evaluate her life.

Or go back to the country her parents came from and take her faggot brother

its always the cute ones that are crazy

Wow, its so obvious he had a dick.

she was at lucca comics? sheiiit i didn't know i could've met her

she is kinda cute

Who dis?

how long have (You)'s been back?

about half a week my dude

noice
have a (You) senpai

i am impressed that this boy is red pilled at such a young age

For a bit now, user. You can finally have your favorite thing back.

>For today I'm not afraid of black people.
What did she mean by this?

social engineering is one hell of a drug

very good advice or if anything masturtbate and look at her after

yep shes blupilled dude. no one reallly believes are crazy ideas that the nazis were right. even though they were

whats funny is you fuckers need to learn how to draw and right comics. because all were doing is just jacking her artwork and reworking her plots and concepts

she kinda looks like short-hair stoya

can we ben garrison her?

I made that bottom picture by myself. I had a fever dream of what the white race could achieve and painted it the next day. I try to include it in all my works. I know for a fact that picture alone has redpilled 3 people.

You cant redpill people, you must let the shit come to their door, work, reach 30 years old.

Suffer.

Its the ultimate sieve.

The dyke hair should have been an obvious sign.

Once they get dyke hair, they're unsalvageable leftcucks.

I'd let her

idk man. I was really liberal 2ish years ago. I was slowly turned as white males kept getting blamed for everything bad in the world and ultra high tranny suicide rates even in ultra liberal places like Sweden...god I hate trans acceptance. They all kill themselves once balding starts.

or what

thanx for the (you) have a QT for the new current year

I fucking love it when its non-drug related, mainly because most smart / determined / 2deep girls have bags under their eyes. Smart girls who are at least a 7+ get my dick hard.

is that really a girl? i like tomboys but that seems like dangerous ground

dude it's a transvestite

I loved this chick in Superman 2