> to see evil white barbarians coming in their
> primitive ships to capture us as slaves
> and steal all our amazing mindpower

Seriously
> archive.is/LeF3g
> archive.is/LeF3g
> archive.is/LeF3g

Other urls found in this thread:

interbasket.net/news/7722/2011/03/who-invented-the-slam-dunk-history-behind-the-dunk/
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is that a good thing? That means 1 in 2 whites is smarter than 80% of blacks. That's exactly what a racist could tell you.

Congratulations

The only things blacks invented are peanut butter and the slam dunk.

nope
interbasket.net/news/7722/2011/03/who-invented-the-slam-dunk-history-behind-the-dunk/

and nope
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm

nope the black guy only patented it in the US, not invented

Actually it means that 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks.

Assuming these statistics are true (which they almost certainly are not):
If the smartest fifth of a population (A) is only smarter than half of a different population (B), that means the other half of population B which the smartest fifth of population A is not smarter than, must necessarily be smarter than the entirety of population A.

This one is my favourite from the occupy democrats, 1 year ago today aswell!

And then you show them this image that actually has a source and their minds get totally btfo'd

>inb4 this guy actually believes in the IQ meme XDDDD
Atleast that's the response i got from liberal retards when presented with it

Wut?

Place Western Jews at 115 thank you.

>Hilter had his wall......wut

He is saying that whites are still smarter than blacks since the top white percentile is higher than the top black percentile

The fucking retards think Hitler built the Berlin Wall.

whats the source on this user?

Wrong. It means that the top 20% of blacks are in the same IQ range as the top 50% of whites

He said that 2 out of 10 blacks are smarter than 5 out of 10 whites.

Then he says 5 out of 10 whites are smarter than 10 out 10 blacks.

What about those 2 blacks who are smarter than 5 out of 10 whites?

that's so fucking dishonest, jesus

50% whites > 20% blacks > 50% whites > 80% blacks

Although technically there is not enough (given) data to assume that 50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks, only that the remaining percentage of blacks is smarter than the bottom half of whites.

That means the 80th percentile for blacks is only as smart as the 50th percentile for whites?

Blacks are the most intelligent nonhuman primates.

Also note I do not mean to imply that either of these assessments are true, that any amount of blacks is smarter than any amount of whites or vice versa, merely that the data is not only faulty but that it leads to a self-defeating conclusion owing to a complete ignorance of mathematical or rhetorical logic.

First:
> 50>x>50

Wut?

Second:
You don't know anything about the distribution. The top 20% of blacks could smarter than all the whites.

All you know is this:
20% black > 50% white

I'm afraid you're on the losing side of that curve son.

African nations score relatively low in IQ measurements. Is it that malnutrition throughout life is depriving their brains? (many kids just eat sweet potato all day) In order to be truly objective, we need to try and contextualise the low iq finding, if there are factors mitigating against them

See

I don't think that it's the top 20% that people are complaining about that cause so many of the world's problems user. It's the top 1%.

Oh wait, what were we talking about?

>got fucked over by the white race...but still believe their smarter...niggers are truly retarded.

> 50>x>50
percentages are greater in terms of a differently measured quality in this case the indefinite measure of "smartness"

> The top 20% of blacks could smarter than all the whites.
but that's not what the image macro states, the only data we are given is that "the top 20% of blacks" are smarter than 50% of whites, meaning therefore that the other 50% of whites are not less smart than those top blacks, or to remove the double negative, that 50% of whites are smarter than the top 20% of blacks. This is merely the logical conclusion given from bad data. I do not agree with it nor do I disagree with it, as the entire premise is preposterous.

Careful user, the same can be said about whites and ((them))

Don't know why this is directed at me.
If it's malnutrition it's because of a 100,000 years of being malnourished and "rerouting" food energy in places other than brain growth.

The top 20% of whites are smarter than 4 out of 5 blacks.
Leftists will never tell you this.

I apologize on behalf of my burgerbro here.

TOP KEK

I really hope this image is something black people spread around.

In fact, I want to tweet it to some black supremacists on twitter and see if they're smart enough to realize that this basically says 1 in 2 whites are smarter than 80% of blacks.

the irony of a racist saying that shit

I'd love to see a bunch of blacks build a house.

For one thing, there is no indication that the measurement is IQ, for another that is not part of the data given. The only data given is that the top 20% of blacks are smarter than 1 in 2 (represented as 50%) whites. This has a necessary implication that they are NOT smarter than the other 50% of whites. Either this means that 50% of whites are equally as smart as the top 20% of blacks (as improbable a statistic as it is an unflattering one) or the 50% of whites whom the top 20% blacks are not smarter than, are more smart than the top 20% of blacks..

WE WUZ KANGS!

nigger science HAHAHA

Stop. Just ...

Actual autism.

Are you actually becoming a state of the US?

Africans didn't even know what the fuck a wheel was until the Great White Masters brought them there in the 19th century.

whites had being using the fucking wheel about 6000 years before niggers. in the entire history of niggerdom not one of these genius KANGS ever thought of something as simple as a fucking wheel.

yet dey wuz kangs and had space trabel n sheiiiiit but didn't know what a fucking wheel was.

I do not know. I hope so, but I doubt it.

BTW, we are whiter than most southern states. People from the Puerto Rican mountains are even often blond and have green eyes. I'm Not kidding.

Newfags shouldn't post

I'm guessing the Bell Curve
amazon.com/Bell-Curve-Intelligence-Structure-Paperbacks/dp/0684824299

Where would we put the 51st star?

Maybe something like the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study?

Yes, but they think if they express one as a fraction and the other as a percent, no one will bother to do the maths.

kek

looks like someone has been creating memes to make the left look even more retarded.

Controlled opposition

Damn nigger you STUPID.

dont feel bad at least your smarter than 80 percent of blacks now

WE

Is this common core?

WTF nigga?

He is literally retarded.

Easy there Puerto Rico, which dominican came and fucked up your day?

>we invented civilization
Probably, though the lightskins had perfected it in the form of authority and metropolis versus mere tribalism.

>we invented math
Signs point to this being accurate, but it all depends if you consider Eygptians kangs or returning Caucasoids

>we invented science
Probably, but Africans did not have the drive or resources to continue applying science beyond necessary. Eygptians did, as did Greeks and other non-negroid cultures, but we'd be falling back on No True Scotsman. How do you think they found how to construct those nice twig houses?

>we invented medicine
Sure, with herablism about. Iraqis have the first documented hospital.

> to see evil white barbarians coming in their primitive ships to capture us as slaves and steal all our amazing mindpower
More so free labor and a lack of white slaves to do the job. The sucky part was that the only way to keep it in place was Marx-style divide and conquer. Make no mistake though, the mindpower probably wasn't amazing and they were soldiers, if not kidnapped West Africans. Poor people - your beef is probably more so with their modern culture than with their roots.

>50% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks
It makes you use your intellect